Hi, my name is Carlos and I\'m 19. Anyhow I used to post here ever so often about 2 years ago. I haven\'t boughten any products in a while but I have Primal Instinct, IRC cologne Edge, Pheromol Factor and Attraction I think...I use them now and then and I still have a fair amount left.

From my experience the BEST thing to do (and I basically get really good feedback now everytime I meet a new girl) is NOT use too much. I\'ve noticed that people do 3 drops of this, 4 of that, 3 sprays of this, etc...THAT IS WAY TOO MUCH in my opinion.

I found out this, GIRLS LOVE YOUR NATURAL SMELL (PHEROS) better than anything else. Keeping this in mind, pheros from Bruce still help a good amount. So how do you get your natural phero\'s to grab a girl\'s attention? The answer is really easy...WORK OUT!

Now I have started working out regularly for about a month...it used to be on and off. What I notice is that during the time that I\'m working out I seem to draw so many more girls. Not necessarily that I attract girls left and right...but when I decide to actually approach one...I almost NEVER get negative feedback anymore...and I\'m not extremely handsome either...all I have is a nice smile maybe and an average/good body (which will soon be really nice, hehe)....PLUS..I\'m only 5\'6!!

So there\'s hope out there for any of you shorter guys. I mean, sure, there are still some girls who might not be into me because I\'m not quite as tall as they\'d like but there is also a huge amount that still are attracted to me.

So what exactly am I doing you ask??

This: Instead of just loading on the pheros before a first date or whatever...what I do is eat well (makes your body react well) and have a good workout (chest, biceps, legs, abs, whatever). Once I\'m all sweaty, I can really smell my pheros being released..and its not a bad smell at all. What I then do is take a quick shower (sure it washes some pheros away but your body will keep releasing them for a while afterwards). I then just apply 1 or 2 drops of Primal Instinct (my favorite) on my wrists, rub them together and rub them on the sides of my neck. I then spray my favorite cologne (one spray in the air and walk into it.

I\'m SURE this will help a lot of you...even though I\'m young, I guess I have a lot of experience and after it all...this is the way to go!

Not only will working out improve your phero output....but it will increase your physical attractiveness...its win/win.

Hope this helps, if anyone follows my advice tell me how it works out for you.

PS. Even if you\'re not planning on meeting a girl or girls...it is a VERY good idea to work out regularly every week...ANYWAY ITS FUN!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Sorry for the long post but this is my first in a while and I think it\'ll help.