Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default dreams after exposure to pheromones?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    weird stuff has been happenin after using pheros...
    one girl told me she had a dream about me...and she\'s one of the last people i expected to be so open with me
    so...do pheros cause people to subconsciously think about you? dream about you?

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: dreams after exposure to pheromones?

JPGR: what product(s) were you using? Sex dreams in girls exposed to pheros have been hinted to be caused by NPA/TE; this happened to me too after having worn spiked cologne and spent the night with a girl.

**DONOTDELETE**

Um... didn\'t explain myself at all I suppose [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] here\'s the story:

About a month ago I had an affair with this girl; I slept often with her, and one of these night I decided to apply spiked cologne just a little before fireworks... The morning after I had to leave for my courses. That same day I talked to her, and she mentioned the sex dream she had the night before: her words were \"I have had the wildest sex dream in my whole life\".

I never tried a similar thing with RM or APC (the other -none products I own); anyway some other guys here noticed the same thing with NPA and Edge.

Banned User

I think that the increased pehromones put an etch of you into her memory, I mean, who ELSE has this LEVEL of pheormones, etc...You dream about them.

Bart

**DONOTDELETE**

i had APC and NPA on i think

lately i\'ve been testing out cool scent

Banned User

I mean there are three basic functions of attractivness woman are looking at in a man. Looks, Personality, smell.Now you can\'t make yourself look a hundred times better not even with the best plastic surgery, sure you can change your personality though must find it difficult and even then it is still not going to get you in that quickly. But imagine bypassing looks and somewhat personality and sending important signals thus appearing to be 10 or 100 times the man you are. So whether it is subconciously or conciously woman are going to see you as the catch of a lifetime. Nothing more of an ego boost then hearing a girl had a major sex dream about you? oh crap forgot its the phero\'s damn it lmao!

Enlightened One

Forgetting its the pheros is the most important part. Mould into the new scent signature u are giving off and dont hold any naughty behaviour back. Go get em tiger lol lol.

Thread Information