Close

Thread: The best one?

Stranger

Default The best one?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    OK, I am really psyched about trying this stuff out, but I have a little problem. There are some many pheremone prodcuts out on the market! I have no idea which ones work, and which ones are just talk. Which one is the best all around pheremone product? Where do I get it?
    Trace

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: The best one?

Well, I am kind of a newbie as well, but I have had great results wi PI/m. I use the unscented variety and cover it with Woods cologne from A&F. I would highly recommend PI/m, but again, I must say I am relativly new.

Phero Pharaoh

buy from love scent and you cant go wrong as far as quality of products. depending on how much ya wanna spend depends on what you can order. The problem comes from every persons body chem is diff, so what works for me might not work for you. Takes experimenting.

Phero Pharaoh

Myself, I\'d be happy recommending Scent of Eros or Alter Ego (new) as a great start. It\'s pretty hard to get BAD results from them. Read up what you can on them here. (do a search) SoE has two listed pheromones in it and AE has three listed.

Incidently today I noticed a pattern of shop assistants jumping all over me to help when I\'m wearing AE. (1 to 2 drops.)

Stranger

I keep seeing these initials, AE, SoE, Pl/m, A1, and the list goes on. WHAT DO THESE MEAN?

Phero Pharaoh

[img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    SoE = Scent of Eros
    AE = Alter Ego
    Pi/m = Primal Instinct
    A1 = is an \"experimental\" pheromone of some long complicateed name that I can;t be bothered looking up. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Check out the Parent website for where to buy them ... ( http://www.love-scent.com ) And Check out the FAQs etc under Phermone Reference Material at the top of the page.( http://www.love-scent.com/reference/index.html ) Have a GOOOD look there. You will pick up heaps... maybe too much. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Stranger

what does this mean \"DD#1 SOE and NPA in a 7 to 3 ratio\"
    i know what SOE is now, and im not stupid about the ratios, but what does the DD#1 and NPA mean?

Banned User

DD#1 is the name of the mix, NPA is this (http://www.love-scent.com/new-pherom...ive/index.html)

Phero Pharaoh

Don\'t worry too much about the mixes yet. But on the other hand it\'s your money.
    You could find you make an expensive batch of one mix, only to find it doesn\'t suit you in particular.

If you look through the FAQ you\'ll find the meaning to the abbreviations. DD#1 is just what one of the guys here called his mix. NPA is another product - New Phermone Additive.
    The mixes are real Mad scientist stuff to tweak and improve the standard products. They can be sensitive to your own body chemistry though and not suit you! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Pharaoh

Banned User

When I first started I was so worried about finding that right product for me. I was worried that I may blow 40 50 or 70 bucks on something that may not work. I then found the forum and Bruce (The Owner) and realized that basically you can\'t go wrong. Hey you may have to experiment but that is the norm for us all and usually one product will work for many people. Each product does its own thing or has a blend of many effects. I studied the forum for about 10 hours before I even decided to buy. Use your search button it helps alot As I see from now you are not able to really differentiate the different products.

SOE - SOE from my experience makes people happy giddy and you will see the effects instantily. People who barely know you will start calling you by your first name respecting you seeing you as a great guy, getting pats on the back or people seeming to be sitting closer to you is normal. Also woman are more open to talk about just about anything. This product is great for social occasions you sort of feel more socialble due to the fact that the stuff is on you and you are being effected as well. This is due to two things the big on is the NOL in SOE the NOL is know as being the friendly/cool/comfortable to be around/intelligent/wise person pheromone. The RONE in the mix is more for the bright/attrative and possible some alpha male like qualities like -none but no sign of side effects. That is only a guess <a target=\"_blank\" href=http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=UBB5&amp;Number=44064& amp;page=&amp;view=&amp;sb=&amp;o=&amp;fpart=1&amp ;vc=1>(click here for info)</a>, it is said to have its own effects some woman in the forum report that RONE in the SOE got them quite hot and excitied sexually. Though SOE is not for sexual hits though it is entirely possible. The negative effects are zip as far as I have seen.

NPA/TE (The Edge) are what I like to call the Sexy Rogue hot looking badass guy -mone. This is the stuff that gets you hot sexual hits. The pheromone responsible for this is -none. I personally like -none. None is simple but oh so effective. It sends out the alpha male signal, which is the I am the top elite sexy bad ass guy with loads of power and a big ass dick. Woman respond and look for this in essence it is the type of guy woman subconciously find irrestable. -NONE is the most important -mone in most guys arsenol here. Lets say you want to go to the club and get eyed at by woman and have the tables turn when in her eyes you are the perfect guy, Yes -mones are a tool but they make things much easier. What have I noticed with -NONE? Well I was at school sitting in the library at my computer I had one full spray of none on and I gog there early. There is the left and right side of the library both sides look identical. I counted around 13 girls and each and everyone of them looked directly in my direction when they were close enough (8-15 feet). -NONE does have its side effects though for one I can\'t smell none but most people and especially woman can smell it at its high level. Basically NON smells like cat piss and BO so I hear so you have to be careful not to OD. None can also effect the men around you many may be in wonder of your new found status some feel threaten and may be more agressive towards you. Wrestling talking [bad word] etc... On that note the good part about it is that when you wear none most likely you will get that effect you will feel much more powerful, strong, confident, so if you are a big guy you will in essence send the signals of being a bad ass that keeps most aware. This depends on your size and the type of guy you are (nol or none)

The good part about all of this is you can mix your products together if you would like. You do not have to come up with the complex mixes some here do but simply put some SOE on with TE which is a knockout hit!!! In your journey I must tell you not to put it on for one day only and expect fireworks. You have to be a bit more observant but not too observant and watch the changes.

If you have the money I would recommend you try PI/M (Primal Instinct) and SOE (Scent of EROS) PI/m will give you hits almost for sure SOE is a must for any social event. AE/M also looks very good it is a bit like the equivalent of SOE and PI. Many swear by AE so I am sure you can get some advice here.

Sorry for the long messange and the countless spelling errors.

I would like to add some extra notes below.
    1. If you want to be in a relationship with a girl the SOE is effective in the personality aspect. I am sure you know atleast one person that you always want to hang out/be around with right. Woman love a personality despite much hearsay.

2. You may be like me and open your bottle of TE and say hey what the hell I can\'t smell a damn thing how can this work. Remember this works with your VNO so conciously smelling it is not possible for all of us but many. Most who can have to get close to a concentration to. So it could be possible a girl 10 feet away may find you sexy and not know why.

3. It takes time....I would try this stuff at the mall first people around you may be very used to you and just one time by them may not be nearly enough.

Phero Dude

good informative post...good advice

Thread Information