Close

Default Major sexual hit!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    This recently divorced woman I work with has been teaching me to play golf for the last couple of months. During our lunch break we have been going to the driving range and then going to lunch. Up till now it has been pretty platonic. A little freindly flirtng, but that\'s all.

Last week I wore 2 drops of NPA with a little SOE for fragrence. Not only did she open up and tell me a lot about her sexual past, she was constantly touching and grabbing me.

Now the only question is whether I want to do something about it. She is quite attractive, but I\'ve had a couple of bad experiences dating someone I work with. Hmmm.. what to do?

Banned User

Default Re: Major sexual hit!

I\'d say you might want to keep your distance for two reasons. One she is recently divorced and two she works with you. I have no idea of her personality and the way she acts so I can\'t say it with 100 percent accuracy as to how this would end up.

It sounds like it could turn into an annoying situation if you got deeply involved.

**DONOTDELETE**

On the other hand. She could just be looking for a roll in the hay. Recently divorced women are not usually looking to get back into anything too confining right away.

I am amazed. Are women cattle?

The main reason to be with one is that you like her and she likes you and you have fun and spend the time together nicely. Do you really worry about the future?

The problems that may come in the future are so varied that I wouldn\'t worry about them at all.

Sounds like fun. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Go for it

I think your description is pretty acurate. She definately seems like she is in the \"playing around and having fun\" mode.

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

I agree with FTR, plus y´know women are just as sexually active and don´t want to get heavily `involved´ as it were anyhow.
    Seeing as you work together it may be wise to discuss this issue somehow though, to make things clear between you to.

PS could be also that her behaviour was down to the pheros..- the phero-reflex? You can judge that better than we can.
    good luck CJ

Stranger

I agree. Hit it then quit it.

Phero Pharaoh

messing around with ppl you work with can be bad. It has caused many a ppl to have to change jobs and in this day and age those are getting harder to come by.

Thread Information