Close

Default Need something that will give me serults

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi, I\'ve been using pheronmoes for quiet a while now. I\'ve spent a lot of money trying many differnt pheromones such as Primal Instinct, SOE, Rouge Male, AP, etc. I\'ve been very optimistic about pheromones but to be honest with you I\'ve seen no results. I\'m 23 y/o now and I stared when I was 20. Now I see this new pheromone called pheromax and would like to tried but with my history of pheromoes I\'m afraid I\'m gonna waste my money again.
    Any suggestion on what could almost guarantee will work for me? Money is not a factor.
    Thanks

Enlightened One

Default Re: Need something that will give me serults

If money is no factor go buy perfect 10 it is the most powerful around - do the pheormones u have used so far have any effect on youreself. ie more energy aggression calmness etc.

PERFECT 10 try it out.

Phero Enthusiast

If you still have some of the products you mentioned left, you might want to read up on mixing them to suit you as an individual. What\'s perfect for one wearer may be all wrong for another. There are also under/over dosage issues, tips on application, and a lot of other good info in these forums and this site\'s reference library.

It\'s also possible that you might be expecting too much. Pheromones are a little bit of an edge, not an overwhelming power. When I wear androstenol to work, people come by my cubicle and talk to me a lot, but that doesn\'t mean they sit in my lap while doing it.

My experience with mones is very similar to yours. I\'ve just started to try Pheromax and I definily can tell women are more freindly, talkative and touchy. That\'s all.

I wouldn\'t expect them to ask me for bed straightforward, you still need to use the art of seducing.

All the bottles are empty now. I tried many different mixes but nothing really worked. I\'m not saying that I want a girl to come to me and start kissing me or go crazy but what I\'m saying is that I never noticed anything out normal when I was wearing pheromones.
    I want to try something that at least will show some results.

Banned User

Buy TE and a Decent cologne and you\'ll probably have girls trowing themselves at you, I got laid twice already.

Phantom, how many sprays/dabs of TE did u apply (and where) when getting these major hits?

Banned User

1 dab to neck, 1 dab on each eyebrow and 1 dab in back of each ear covered with a decent cologne. (total 5 dabs)

**DONOTDELETE**

read my other thread \"I have 2 years experience...\"

I think that could help you man...no need to waste any more money...use what you got. My favorite is Primal Instinct..and sometimes Edge. But they all work one way or another I guess...I just don\'t like the smell of some and certain girls don\'t either. I find PI is the one with the least noticeable smell (if you dont over do it) and yet still very powerful.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

PS. Oh and find a nice cologne that works for you. For a laidback kinda fresh smell try Eternity for Men...Original \"Tommy\" is good too. Drakkar Noir seems to work for a lot of guys and so does Cool Breeze I think it is...

Try and get samples of those and see what you like...remember, just one spray, not overdoing it is key.

Journeyman

how old are you, phantom? what other products have you tried? i\'m only 19 and according to everyone i don\'t need -none products, and i haven\'t had any results with NPA, SoE or RM, i was going to order AE since i\'ve heard they work great for younger guys and newbies, but i started to consider TE also.

what do you think, had any experience with AE? many hits with TE?

Banned User

I\'m working on a really big post but that stupid little window bruce lets you type in is getting me pissed.

Banned User

Actually i\'m only 16, the only products I\'ve tried were RM, Andro 4.2, SOE gel, SPMO, APC and TE.
    ----------
    Rogue Male
    ----------
    In my opinion completely useless alone, everytime I would wear it the girl I had a crush on would say how badly she wanted to feel up on other guys and how she was going to do some daring sexual act with them (RM really got me pissed, I almost gave up on phero\'s cause of the bad reactions to it).

The only thing that was funny about it was everytime I would put it on she would get out her lipstick, lip gloss, eyeshadow the works and fix her self up, but then after that she would you know... talk about other guys n sh*t (she never does that without RM).
    ----------
    Dosage Used: From 1 to 4 dabs.
    Time Tested: about 3 months.
    Aggression Factor: Did\'nt really piss anyone off.
    Body Part Applied to: I tried everything from hair, face, neck, ears, arms.... almost every part of the human body.
    Pupil Dilation Factor: 3 out 5 (like that did anything for me)
    Laid Factor: I think my Ginea Pig had a better chance of getting laid.
    BO Factor: Smells OK (kind of a strong fragrance smell in my opinion)
    ----------
    Andro 4.2
    ----------
    I have\'nt had much testing with it so I can\'t really say.
    ----------
    Dosage Used: 1 Spray.
    Time Tested: about 1 Day
    Aggression Factor: Dunno
    Body Part Applied to: Chest
    Pupil Dilation Factor: Dunno
    Laid Factor: Not enough testing.
    BO Factor: Strong Alcohol Smell
    ----------
    SOE gel
    ----------
    I\'ve gotten alot of different reactions from this one, when I would wear it ALL the guys wanted to sit around or close to me (to the point of gayness, not that there\'s anything wrong with that, I just don\'t swing that way) they all would strike up conversations about nothing, It actually had a soothing affect on people who would be pissed off.

I gotta thank SOE because it friken give\'s me the most DIHL\'s than any other product I have. I was walking trough the hallway and girls would turn and look at me to the point of their neck snapping. Then while I was walking through the hallway a girl I dont really talk too one day just jumped on my back and said \"HEY!!!!!\" and hugged me really tight thereafter (She\'s actually the Alpha Female of the school) she said some other crap but I was\'nt lisnting.
    ----------
    Dosage Used: 1/3 to 1/2 of the sh*t.
    Time Tested: just a few days of testing.
    Aggression Factor: Guy\'s turned into Pudding.
    Body Part Applied to: Neck and Back of ears.
    Pupil Dilation Factor: 2 out 5 to 4 out 5
    Laid Factor: Nope Did\'nt get laid.
    BO Factor: Smells Good (has an added fragrance)
    ----------
    SPMO
    ----------
    Not that much hits from it, just lots of DIHLS at higher doses (It just smells so bad I can\'t get myself to try it at high doses) One of the longest DIHLS was when I got really heated up playing basketball so I went to the window to cool off and my best friend (a girl) just out of nowhere started staring at me (she was really out there) two minutes probably passed then she said \"Phantom (in omition of my name) we should\'nt fight no more lets be real good friends\" (she was mad about something then) I think it was a combination of my natural pheros, SPMO and the wind blowing at her that cause the DIHL.

----------
    Dosage Used: 3 to 5 dabs.
    Time Tested: 2 Weeks.
    Aggression Factor: Nil.
    Body Part Applied to: Neck and Chest.
    Pupil Dilation Factor: 3 out 5
    Laid Factor: Nope Did\'nt get laid.
    BO Factor: Smells like sh*t (99cent cologne fragrance)
    ----------
    APC
    ----------
    This was the first phero product I ever tried, I tried it for 1 year and I think I got pretty good results (friends were more friendly, girls wanted to hangout with me and it got me laid [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img])
    ----------
    Dosage Used: 3 to 6 dabs.
    Time Tested: 1 year.
    Aggression Factor: Nil.
    Body Part Applied to: Neck, Chest, Arms, Hands almost everywhere.
    Pupil Dilation Factor: 4 out of 5
    Laid Factor: I got laid 11 times in the span of a year (with 11 different girls) More than my avarage [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] .
    BO Factor: Smells Really Good
    ----------
    The Edge
    ----------
    OH yeah this one makes me into a SEX MAGNET, girls like hanging around me and would just stike up naughty conversations, I\'ve had girls come out of nowhere and hug me, rub their crotch against me and lick my neck, Girls would just ask for it, I had a girl pull me into a dark corner, pull my pants down and just go for it. For it\'s cheap price TE is really worth it!
    ----------
    Dosage Used: 2 to 5 dabs.
    Time Tested: 2 months.
    Aggression Factor: Very High ( I dont wear nothing over the Equivalent of 1 spray.
    Body Part Applied to: Neck, Chest, Eyebrows and back of Ears.
    Pupil Dilation Factor: 5++++
    Laid Factor: I got laid 8 times in 2 months (17 If your counting Oral).
    BO Factor: Smells like I killed my self in the gym and did\'nt put deoderant (Use a High Quality Cologne As Cover For Best Results).
    ----------

Good post phantom!

Great to have another experienced user under 20.

You say RM is useless, maybe, but maybe not. What combos have you tried? Thats where the real action is, trust me [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] RM gets me lots of respect, and i often just apply a single dab along with whatever I\'m wearing.

Going slightly OT for this thread, I have decided that -nol based mixes are best for DIHLS (check back a few weeks to read up on the topic), I found something quite interesting...

Banned User

I haven\'t tried any mixes, I ran out of SOE gel packs before I had the chance. I\'m going to order a Nol based product when WAGG comes out but which one should I get? There\'s not much I can do since I only have RM, TE and Andro 4.2 left.What do you suggest?.... oh yea what do you usually wear with RM? I\'ve only tried my products alone and the ones that gave me the best results were TE, APC and SOE.

Because RM is a bit calm, it\'s good to wear somthing a bit spicy with it, like TE or NPA. I\'ve had some luck with a TE/APC mix with RM applied separatly, but in that particular application the TE was quite dilute, so if there was more TE it would get more interesting. At (about) 3 dabs APC in your palm, then 1 spray TE into that. Use your palm as a pallette and apply...where ever, and rub the excess on your chest.

For -nol based products, PF is proving quite interesting, but my mainstay is SOE roll on. I would recommend AE, in combo with dirty -none (NPA/TE/A4.2 etc.) it can be lethal! I use that a lot with RM , most days that I\'m wearing pheros I have AE applied somewhere, or already in a mix.

Talking of mixes, for all those interested, I have a few in the pipeline. These have been DILH catchers for me, lets see what happens for you lot...

Banned User

I\'ve Gotten good results with Andro 4.2, will post tomoro.

I\'ve had good results with AE alone, and also AE/NPA 3:1.

Banned User

great post phantom, I like alot of your posts

Thread Information