Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread: The 4--1-1

cuddlebear

Default The 4--1-1

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Ok, I\'m going to try something new (to me). This will be an experiment using CS Rone and CS Nol and also a PI/m equivalent (well, slightly stronger 7mg/10ml). I am going to try 4 Nol-1 Rone-1 None and if it works it will be REALLY easy to remember ... Cuddles [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

p.s. All comments welcome. Well, actually I am soliciting comments. The more the merrier. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Banned User

Default Re: The 4--1-1

Yea I want to make a SOE clone too I just need to buy CS Nol and CS Rone. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

cuddlebear

Well, guys/girls, I screwed up somewhere ... some kind of OD and I am being avoided today where I was enjoying lotsa attention yesterday. Yesterday it was 3 Nol to 1 Rone (chem kit) and today it was the 4-1-1. It seems like every time I put on None I get into trouble, even though it was only one drop. Or maybe 4 drops of Nol is too much ... well, live and learn ... this sh!t is fun, anyway .. Cuddles [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Pharaoh

try to cut that -none in 1/2 if ya can cause i cant see the -nol being the prob if you used a 4-1 (-nol/-rone) and it was ok till you added the -none. being the -nol user you\'ve been you ought to know it\'s hard to OD on -nol.(otherwise PI/w wouldn\'t work being 11 -nol). not to mention that 7 -none is strong [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Pharaoh

Maybe it was too big a dosage of the whole mix that did it ??? Or fragrance OD instead???

I\'m dissapointed that hasn\'t worked for you. I want to create a mix with F all -none in it similar to your idea.

cuddlebear

I agree completely, guy. I have been wearing high-nol for years ... but how do I get half a drop of none? It\'s hard enough to get the bottle to just give me one drop much less 1/2 a drop. I think what I might do is get one drop on my finger, just barely touch myself with it and put the excess way down low like on my knee or something. OK, we\'ll keep tweaking ..... thanks, buddy .. Cuddles [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Banned User

Just put 1 drop in some kind of small bottle dilute it with something and just put half of that on.

cuddlebear

Couldn\'t have been fragrance, I didn\'t even use a cover scent either yesterday or today. But I\'m not discouraged, I have just found one more way not to invent the lightbulb. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

cuddlebear

So what\'s wrong with having a pretty huge dimple, anyway? [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Pharaoh

Phantoms got a good idea.
    I might even create a small bottle of half strength PI/m mix. Maybe even a 3 to 1 NPA:PI/m at half strength.

This would make it a lot easier than continuousy wasting half a drop or whatever. You could always spread it out over more parts of the body too without ODing. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

\"I agree completely, guy. I have been wearing high-nol for years ... but how do I get half a drop of none? \"
    How about 8-2-1 and using half a day?

Banned User

Yea that\'ll work, its all about fractions.

cuddlebear

OK, back to square one. I\'m going to go back to what I was doing before that was moderately successful. 3Nol to 1Rone and no None. That None gets me in trouble every time, probably because it\'s so ridiculously strong. And to think Chem Kit None is even stronger. I guess you would use 1/10th of a drop of that ... Cuddles [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I have been playing with a mix of 4 nol, 2 ron, 1 none, 10 alcohol for about a week now. No real results to report.

The tool I have been using to mix is a diabetic syring with the needle in place. It is nicely calibrated and allows me to mix precisely, including halves because I am not using drops.

cuddlebear

4-2-1 no results? Hmmm ... I was considering trying 4-2 and leave the none out completely. My none product is apparently too strong and there is no non-lethal dose. Maybe that\'s why some prefer PI/m over Chem Kit None ... it isn\'t as strong. One drop of CS None is an automatic OD. I\'ll be looking for more posts from you since we\'re doing something similar right now ... Cuddles [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

High none production could be my problem as well. I also cover it with an application of EO to slow the diffusion. My goals are business related and I don\'t want to knock out the prospects.

cuddlebear

Well, guys, I still don\'t have it right. Got rid of the none which helped big time but still haven\'t found the right mix. At the library right now with 4 Nol 2 Rone 0 None and I\'m still not getting anywhere. Maybe I should have done 4-1-0. (sigh) Cuddles [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

p.s. Yeah, still a smiley face even when I\'m frustrated ... [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

You\'re the king of -nol. If it works so well for you, why mess with perfection? Just curious? wanting your mad scientist badge? [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

cuddlebear

Hey, reds! Nol works good for me but it isn\'t necessarily \"perfection\" ... I always am going for better and better ... I have gotten wonderful results but sometimes I bomb out ... always looking to improve results. Also have a very healthy curiosity about how Rone can help me. None either has to be applied in micro-micro-grams or deleted altogether. I have been studying mones for 7-8 years now so I am really fond of this forum. Not to mention it has 2 redheads! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Cuddles

Journeyman

Keep in mind the chem set -none is twice as concentrated as PI or NPA. I diluted mine 1/10th and use a max of two drops of that for best results. I\'m not much of a a -none guy either.

cuddlebear

Well, so far I know one way that works a little, and two that don\'t work at all ... onward with my experiments ... tomorrow maybe I shall go back to 3Nol-1Rone to see if it really is a keeper, or if it was a good night for some other reason. Then I will tweak further. I\'m no Oscar or Dr ST but I do have a little mad-scientist in me ... Cuddles [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Three redheads: me, SRH, and Goddess. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] That we know of.

Enlightened One

How many blondes and brunettes are present on the forum.

cuddlebear

Three redheads? Wow! I\'ve just got an inspiration for a new song called \"Just The Four Of Us\" ... here\'s how it goes ....

Just the four of us
    We can make it if we try
    Just the four of us
    You and You and You and I .....

[img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Cuddles

**DONOTDELETE**

[img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

It\'s got quite a ring to it.

cuddlebear

I am at the library again. This is my favorite place for doing \"field testing\" because if you sit at the computers, there will nearly always be some people close to you and others not too far away. Tonight I\'m going with 4-1 Nol-Rone and although it\'s much better than with the None, I am not getting results I would write home about. Gosh, I wish I knew what the right mix was for these products. Well, I will find it ... trial and error .. and more error ... [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Cuddles

cuddlebear

Thanks for the positive review, Reds! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Enlightened One

Sounds like the inspiration for that song would be a 2 Unlimited song. ????.
    ANyone wanting to know who they are checking out the homepage on my posts.

cuddlebear

Actually, the song was a play on \"Just The Two Of Us\" by Grover Washington, and the \"inspiration\" was just a passing fantasy of doing some extensive phero testing with a trio of hot redheads ... But now that you mention it, I like everything by 2 Unlimited that I\'ve ever heard, especially Tribal Dance ... Cuddles [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Watcher, one blonde, one brunette that I know of.

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information