Close

Page 1 of 4 1 ... LastLast
    Phero Enthusiast

Default How do I know, If I am a -nol or -none person?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Sorry about stupid question, but how should I know my type?
    If there is some signs of been -nol?
    I am pretty small(158 cm, dark hear, Europoid,low perspirative, 65 kg, ave. body build..), quiet and shy person. Like \"concervative-provocative style\", consider myself as good taste. Usually, does not get any \"hits\" with or without pherromones.
    Does it seems like -nol person type?
    In which direction should I move (-none?)?
    How should I move, 2drops of PI/m does not seems have any reactions at all ether on me, ether on peoples arround me.
    Same vith NPA.
    I would, and I will continue searching \"my\" notch in pherro contens, I know, it works, but how should I work it up?
    I am 30 y.o., but looks at 23-25. People see me as a nice, shy, respectfull person, but \"childish\".
    There is so much written about this on forum, so if You bored to answer, do not do it. Althou, I would very appreciate any responce..
    Yours, Bubu.

cuddlebear

Default Re: How do I know, If I am a -nol or -none person?

You, my friend, are a NOL person in my humble opinion. That description of yourself is exactly what mine was a number of years back. NOL could very well be your best friend, buddy. I wouldn\'t recommend NONE if you\'re a loner. At least not just yet. Cuddles [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Really? I\'d have pegged him as a man in need of -none, to give more \"alpha male\" instead of \'childish\'.

.<< People see me as a nice, shy, respectfull person, but \"childish\".>>

Wouldn\'t this mean he should add some None to make himself more manly?

Phero Enthusiast

Yes, axactly this I was trying to do with -none, thanks, Elana!

Phero Enthusiast

Thanks, Cuddlebear!
    What that means, loner? I am always smiling, running arround, optimistic kind.
    Do You mean, for hits I do NOT need -none?
    I just shy to start conversation, hit on someone, be more \"active2 if You know, what I mean..

Phero Enthusiast

TBiRD said to me try PI/m , AE, SOE and NPA as standalone. I tryed, but did not find any difference. Maybe I wasn\'t looking too hard [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]. But I was using them just only 2 weeks, and just on the work. I am programmer, in our group there is only men. I was two times in caffeterias with my friends, but two times does not counts, as I understood.
    There is I will try pherromones more, much more time than two weeks, just say, if there will be any break-out?

cuddlebear

We\'re all different, but your profile is an exact match of what mine was pre-NOL. It made all the difference in the world. NONE tends to scare people off if you are a person who keeps to himself. Once you become more of a conversationalist and people are relaxed, then you might introduce the NONE. My response to your original post was based entirely on my own experience. NONE seems to be better once your target is relaxed. Otherwise they might flee. That is my experience. Repeatedly. Cuddles [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

I think that your trying -none first was the right thing to do, and I wouldn\'t give up on it. Some -nol might be worth trying in the mix, since you\'re not that old and look younger.

I suspect, though, that you\'re having to fight things in both your own head and other people\'s. People who know you will be slow to change how they think of you, and if one is of shy/quiet nature, it makes it really hard to overcome. It can be kind of a catch-22, like the way women sometimes are flirtatious with guys who already have girlfriends/spouses, or trying to find a job when you\'re unemployed. People mentally put you into a little box, which takes a lot of confidence to break out of... but how do you summon that confidence?

In school, I always felt pegged as nerdy, and low on the food chain. In fact, as I later discovered, many people (females included) didn\'t really buy into that at all, but such was my self-image. I didn\'t really break out of it until my mid-late 30s, when a high protein diet and a few hundred hours of weightlifting did the trick. At that point I broke out of my trap, and started daring to do things like wear spandex... and even to flirt with this pretty coed 20 years younger than me! It was a very significant change in how I viewed myself, and forced other people to change their views accordingly. I married that pretty coed a year later. And, once this process got going, it snowballed... I went from marginally employed to making a shamefully large amount of money, because I dared try for jobs that I wouldn\'t have before. By the time my 25th high school reunion rolled around, I was feeling more like a rock star than a quiet geek, and women (who had showed no interest in me 30 years before) were throwing themselves at me... even in front of their husbands!!! Sorry to run on a bit with all this, I\'m just trying to encourage you a little. :-) You *can* break out of social ruts!

Anyway, my suggestion is to think about what you can do to help the pheromones work. Something which will make you notice what a stud you really are, so that other people will start noticing it too.

Phero Enthusiast

Thanks, Cuddlebear!
    That was helpfull, I will try alone SOE too.
    I am opened for experiments, so If someone have another suggestion, I will be very thankful!

Phero Enthusiast

Thanks, MadDoctor!
    That I should try too.
    Yes, I know, that a pherromones just only a \"tool\", just only a li-itle plus, and the rest 95 percent that plain me.. I have a period just now, in which i changing quite a lot. So, pherromones, thanks for Bruce, helping me in my selfimage, that I trying to build from that mess of complexes.

Phero Enthusiast

Thanks for all, who answered!
    So, because:
    1. Pherromones does not MAKE Your better person, they help to SEE You as better person,
    2. Pheromones DOES works,
    3. Pherromones not a \"Magic possion\", just a enhancer,
    4.Pherromones work is individual, and there no \"one size\" or one \"formula\" to all individes,

I consider this:
    1. Possibility to use -nol product ONLY to \"break the ise\", then work slow up on -none if needed. With this I need to be more \"active\" ant at least, start the conversation (in a pub) or be active in conversation vith people that allredy know me.
    This should work.
    2. Possibility to use -none ONLY to low down \"childish\" effect, and higer my heigh (158 cm..). This with be more \"active\" and at least start conversations, etc. And, do not be so shy, be more selfconfident. -none will help with this to me. Be happy, smiling, funny, if high dose of -none is used (no OD).
    This should work.
    3. Use one of the mixes, like 2drpPI/m:4drpAE, or 3drpAE, etc. starting from low doses, working way up.
    As usual, be happy, smile, active , etc.
    This should work.
    4. Look at the mirror and realize that I am so cool! That anyone , that meet me, should feel good and happy with and arround me. AE should help with it.
    It should work!

So, in all possibilities I am the winner, thanks to Bruce, franki, TBiRD, Elana, Cuddlebear , Mad Doctor and many-many others, who helped me.. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Am I right?
    Am I?

try not to \"act\". Traits of confidence, etc are differnt then being confident. Come to peace with you physicallity and stand by however you choose to be personality wise -- just question your decisions first, and if they make sense, then you do not need to second guess yourself.

Furthermore, do not ever be intimidated by the beauty that a woman can have. Many men feel inferior because of this. However, her looks have nothing to do with whether you on her level. One thing has nothing to do with the other. Whether you are good enough for her depends on whether you truly believe you are -- that really is the criteria that women unconsciously use. There are too many little non-verbal ques that we communicate with regard to how we feel about ourself to fake confidence. We all subsciously read these non-verbal ques in other people, and that is how we get our \"feel for a person, vibe\"

The only way you will get anywhere is with self-acceptance. Once you have that, rejection won\'t bother you, it will just be bad taste or stupidity on the other person\'s part.

Be at peace with how god made you and the paths you choose to take. Love yourself and know that you are a mate worth having. You don\'t entirely think that now, and thousands of yeras of evolution has brought females in a direction where they learned that the most successful males/best genes are more likely to believe in themselves, so therefore they look at how you believe in yourself so that they can have a good mate.

Phero Enthusiast

Thanks, bjf for a nice words.
    So here is body lanquage and selfconfidence meets..

Has anyone read this book?

Body Language Secrets:A Guide to Courtship and Dating

I have found it to be invaluable. It makes approaching women much easier because you already know they are interested.

Phero Enthusiast

I personnaly does not have one, but I was interested a while ago, and did some research. But found not so much..
    Thanks for hint!

Banned User

Mad Doctor, I believe you are COMPLETELY WRONG! The visual corex in the brain ALWAYS OUTRULES the PHEROMONES!

In your case, you changed INTO the none guy.

If this skinny basterd goes and gets none it will do NOTHING because people will see him as a nerd, but pheromones say no, and it is outruled. Basically, pheromones can only enhance what you already have, and that\'s the mix you want...Unless you get a mix with everything in it...One of htem pheromones will be yours!

No, instead, he should 1. Eat more...

2. Start doing pushups.

First mistake, skinny people start to eat more, do not gain weight. If you lift, it forces the energy to go to your MUSCLES.

Second mistake, skinny people are used to being skinny! So they do CARDIO! No cardio, unless you have already gotten the muscle you want, you don\'t need it. Plus, you\'re not doing it now anyway, why get even THINNER!

See, me, on the other hand. I pretty much produce no nol whatever. If you do not piss me off, I am nice, however, first impression with me will ALWAYS = rone and none! Hands down! If you look at me, you do not see, conversationalist..You see, I better not piss this guy off. And when someone DOES talk to me, they are jittery (this is without even wearing mones, however, I do wear axe instead of deodorant, work out, and take dhea...)

Bart

Banned User

It WON\'T WORK....If you are small, and you are wearing none, they will just ignore it.

Bart

Banned User

# 4. Outgoing girls tend to like outgoing guys...

Shy girls tend to like shy guys.

Dont\' change what you are (other than bettering yourself, start lifting, treat people nicer, get smarter, etc...)

But instead, look for someone that is more like you,u and use pheros that are like you. Not only will they be MORE ATTRACTED to you, but it will also work out better, between you two.

You know, the only problem hooking up wiht a shy girl. You are shy, you will not go and talk to her. She is too. If you go and talk to her, you\'re no longer shy, ARE YOU! lol

Perhaps if you run tnto them or something? I don\'t know.

But, don\'t try to be something you\'re not, it won\'t work. Trust me. I\'ve now given up on it. I\'m not an outgoing person. Basically, girls are just like guys, without the testosterone dude. Not all of them are all talkative and sh**.

Bart

Phero Enthusiast

> Mad Doctor, I believe you are COMPLETELY WRONG! The visual corex
    > in the brain ALWAYS OUTRULES the PHEROMONES!

I think you missed my point, which was primarily that if one\'s self image can be a very limiting factor. Even if you\'re quite decent looking, if you don\'t feel it, you will lack self-confidence and be too shy to get very far. Nothing to do with the visual cortex! The guy\'s of average build, but kind of short. Big deal! Lots of alpha males have been of less than average height! He\'s the same height as Adolf Hitler who, however horrible, was still an EXTREMELY alpha male.

Try opening your mind a little.

Phero Dude

I\'d concur with those who recommend -nol products with a little -none thrown in. If you are very shy/loner etc. the -nol will make you a little more at ease/relaxed in social situations and make others more relaxed around you. But I also find that a little (and I stress \"a little \" ) -none helps to make you feel internally more confident - but too much -none for a quiet person will shut you up even more and put you in a bad mood which is not conducive to making folks/ladies relaxed around you.

But ultimately you have to confront the internal issues dealing with your shyness etc. If you don\'t like an attitude/behaviour in yourself, confront it and face the fears - it\'s not easy, but using all the pheros in the world won\'t make a difference if you don\'t adopt the attitude you desire and resolve to do it. Lots of good books/articles on this in bookstores and online. I have a couple of ebooks etc. If you want any PM me.

Phero Pharaoh

\"If you look at me, you do not see, conversationalist..You see, I better not piss this guy off.\"
    LMAO, i\'ve never met a person i worried about like that..no true alpha male would.

Phero Enthusiast

Thanks again to everyone!
    But, I propably misswrite myself.
    1.I am very positive, optimistic person.
    People, who knows me, describe me as nice, smart, good taste, optimistic, childish, fine, VERY SHY, respectful, good listener.
    There couple of bad sides of mine, for exemple: If I want something, I MUST to get it now. etc.
    2. I believe that I am mature, responsible guy.
    3. The very problem is to start to know people, like: to start conversation first, that is my shyines comming forvard.
    4. I am 158 cm in heigh (which is small), but weight 65 kg, I believe, maskuline body. I\'m not fat, I\'m not skinny. I had training in dzu-do. So there nothing wrong with my figure, at least my close friends says.
    5. I still have no big selfimage and selfconfidence, there my shyiness comes from.
    6. If there some people that thinks I am misjudging myself, that I think, I\'m too pretty for all this \"girls\", or I think too good about myself,- maybe. I had a conversations about this with my friends, they say I werent wrong.
    7. I am not a LONER! Of course, when I moved to new city for work, there weren\'t friends of mine, so in a pub I sitting usually alone. But, having my glass of wine, smiling, smiling at the people around me. If somebody will talk to me, I will talk back. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

8. Please, write more about Yours opinions!

PS I am respectfull to all you people, that you just wrote, Thanks for this. Don\'t be scarred to write more, I will not get mad [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] In fact, I want so much opinions I can get, TRUTH IS OUT THERE.

Yours, Bubu.

PPS. I will aprecciate, if FTR, TBiRD, franki, cuddybear, Elana will say something too..

Good post MadDocter, people really should realise that they can change, and let go and get on with it! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Marv you have missed an important point.

I do strongly agree with your point about \"-none pretenders\", small guys who are also weak minded wearing -none will do nothing at all.

However, to get big is not the only way to stop being a -none pretender. I\'m sure many people know of smaller guys (not looking too alpha) who are in fact quite alpha, they lead their group (not always a group of small guys either). This is because they have good self confidence.

**DONOTDELETE**

I like quiet guys who mind their own business. You sound to me like you\'re doing just fine. -nol really does make people chatty. Why wouldn\'t SOE be a good product for you? If you\'re going to use -none, I\'m with the guys, use just a little bit, and concentrate more on the -nol.

Phero Enthusiast

Thanks, FTR,
    It really gives me an good idea, where I am standing.
    SOE is a really good product, I using it constantly. Would You reccomend more products?
    If You talking about little -none, which ammount of, say, PI/m or NPA will be minimalistic good to use with, say, SOE?

**DONOTDELETE**

This is really a subject for the guys - they know more about it and can help you better.

Phero Enthusiast

Sorry to interrupt You, CptKipling
    but I\'m not consider myself a weak minded. I am not trying
    to be a -none pretender, or be \"bigger\". I trying to make people see me less \"childish\" and more serious. I am talking about this \"first impression\" that I radiate around me.
    Thanks for answer, You maked Your point clear. THis is helping me a lot.

Hi Bubu...CptKipling wasn\'t referring to you. It was just a general comment. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 4 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information