Close

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast
    Phero Dude

Default Re: How do I know, If I am a -nol or -none person?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    looool @ \"You seem to be more for a lack of a better word, \"feminine\". you do not take control. You want others to take control over you. This usually works fine if you are a woman, but if you are a guy, the woman is going to expect you to say the right thing, make the first move, etc... \"

You forgot to add NEVER DO SOMETHING ILLEGAL , if you end up in jail , you might get the \"You are my bitch now\" from da big bouncer guys in there.
    No offense [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Hell , maybe he could use his skills to his advantage in a jail. maybe he would convert all the ruff-guys into talkative friendly people. (Wouldn\'t try it though)

[img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/blush.gif[/img]

Enlightened One

Yeah but what if they have a bf or husband it could get very embarrassing. The best advice get a job where u come into contact with beautiful women ripe for pillaging, plundering and raping. That would be a hairdresser, you can make her look good, charge her $$$$ for it then ask for her number hook up and bonk her stupid.

Enlightened One

Women just refuse to take control, unless they have high testostrone levels.
    Dont do anything illegal but if a guy is weak women stay away, they dont do it conscisouly but on an emotional level they feel like you arent protective of them and wont submitt so you can use youre dick to penetrate them.

Banned User

I don\'t believe that introducing yourself is embarassing, as, you are doing just that, introducing yourself. You can introduce yourself to either sex it you want. I only say to introduce yourself to women is because thier power of intmidation over you will be gone once you realize they don\'t have any power over you at all.

When they look at you weird when you ask them out or something, you can just be like...Are you sick or something? You don\'t look like you\'re feeling too well, etc. lol

Bart

Enlightened One

I just prefer to not do it cold, i work social networking to the max, locate the 10 women and go for the kill with pheros in tail. SOE will increase the indicence of women intiating conversations that much has been proven

Banned User

Yeah, I didn\'t see where the hell they got that he would somehow go to jail. Feeling confident if different from raping someone....

After a certain amount of testosterone it does nothing for aggression. Only juts builds more muscle. That\'s because I think you have to have the body at its high right ratio.

Bart

Phero Enthusiast

Thanks, marv14yag!
    I had resently checked my testosterone, it was awerage, in a middle.
    Thanks for the right words, and strict answer, I will see, what I can do with my \"feminine\" side. I will try to take more control over situations.
    I think, You got the point of my shyiness.

Phero Enthusiast

Thanks again, marv14yag!
    This is a good advice, to come to girl every day. You descried it so clearly, that I pictured it in my mind and I will do it! Hurra! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]) now I know hov to do IT!

Phero Enthusiast

Thanks, Wacher, But I think marv14yag have a point!
    I do anything illegal just introducing myself to person with a nice smile. In a matter of fact, If I will start the conversation from \"How-you-doin\" (\"Friends\" comedy serial)I will banked off quiklier, isn\'t it?

You know, as cheesy and well-known as that opening line is, if you do it purposefully like Joey does it on Friends, you will get a laugh. And a laugh is a good way to start a conversation. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Good luck!

Don\'t do it as a joke. Seriously ask, How are you? with a slight smile so you don\'t seem like an ultra srious guy and you seem friendly. Anyone with common courtesy will ask you the same. By her asking you a question, then it will not seem out-of-bounds to have a converstation with her.

If she doesn\'t ask how are you, just says \"fine\" \"good\" etc, Then that can mean she doesn\'t want to talk to you, is shy, is caught off guard.

I don\'t mean to do it as a joke, I just mean do a Joey impression when he asks. I think that line is recognized worldwide now, because of Friends. He can be seriously asking the question, but ask it in that way. Shows he\'s got a sense of humor and making a girl laugh is almost always a good way to make a good first impression. Just make sure she laughs at what he said and not at YOU.
    But you\'re right, bjf. If she doesn\'t do much more than politely say \"fine\", then don\'t persue the conversation. And Bubu, if your coworkers/friends aren\'t used to you being outgoing, realize it will take a few days for them to get used to it. I don\'t think it will be a bad reaction, however. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

sorry, i never saw friends. If he is asking seriously, maybe because his character is funny or something and he is jsut a goofball. Goofballs can say anything repitively, and it will be funny.

It may be the most well-known line in the world, but not nearly enough guys use it. Instead they are trying to think of some romantic or unique compliment in their head or thinking of those dumb lines in general. In the end, it will all come out as, \"you are so full of sh--t\". You might as well not try and hide your intentions, and be plain them. How are you means I am here to talk to you. At least that is upfront, and at least the person seems comfortable with the fact that they have the right to talk to you.

Ahhh, ok. Let me explain.
    Joey on Friends is very Italian, a goofball, and not necessarily the sharpest knife in the drawer. BUT, whenever he sees a pretty girl, all he has to do is say \"How you doin?\" is his Brooklyn accent, and the woman falls for him instantly. It\'s kind of a running joke. So when you ask a girl that, while doing the Joey impression, it\'s a joke, but it\'s also a bit of a come-on if you want it to be, because people recognize where it\'s from.

Phero Enthusiast

Thanks both bjf and Sexyredhead!
    As I understood, I must to \"open\" line with good taste, not too serious, like \"Good evening, my name is ..., I work as.. I was born in..\", but not too familiare like \"c\'mon, baby, woud\' Ya sleep wis me?\". I should find something better, with my own fantasy, open question, not offencive, not too neutral, maybe with sence of humor (good humor, I mean..)
    Right?
    PS. If I will cach something heavy with my face after I had said my line, so I will know, that was not the right one.. No big deal, next one will be better..

ahh... i get it. sounds like it would be funny -- insuiniating that she should instantly fall for you. Problem is, if the woman doesn\'t get i you sound like an ass. Other problem is, a lot of peole talk like that, so a friend fans wouldn\'t necessarily get it. I am in NY so people don\'t associate that with joey. I believe you said you were in the bible belt, so i guess TV would basically be the only place you would hear that.

**DONOTDELETE**

Anybody who\'s a fan of the television show, Friends, which has been on for years and has a very big following, knows about Joey\'s leering \"How YOU doin\' \" opening line. The thing is, Joey\'s dumb as a box of rocks and about as subtle as a train wreck -- but he\'s so very goodlooking it doesn\'t matter. That\'s the reason it\'s funny. Joey could say anything and the women would respond, is the idea.

Phero Enthusiast

Hello to everyone!
    OK, folks, there is new evaluation:

Following from:
    1. testosterone level checked, slightly down, allmost average.
    2. Because I have good smell to -none, applyed NPA and PI/m new to back of my both hands (separatelly), an don a pappet tissue. 12 hours: no change, just PI/m changed fragrance, but -none smells same (actually, more, because there was not fragrance left). After night following, papper still smels, skin have just trace of -none.
    3. Have good lessons from You, guys, and I had recieved some books about selfconfidence and \"dating knowlege\", Open postures, eyes, hands and stuff.

I will try:

Every, or allmost every day:

1. First using SOE on my cloth/hair make my confidence level higher. + Aqua di Gio.
    This will change allso my social (I\'m not so social now) life, I believe, thats good.
    2. Than, moving SOE - SOE+NPA - AE - AE+PI/m - AE+PI/m(extended on -none) - PI/m will see the right ammount and right mix for me, using on clothes/hair.
    3. Extend behaviour even more moving to \" Nice, stylish, good looking, and confident guy wih good taste and good maners that can protect as a stone wall\" using most right mix of pherromones.
    4. Establish best ammount, places, mix, opportunities for this mix, slightly moving from side to side, applying to skin/hair/clothes.
    5 I will be complete with myself finally.
    6. Try some more..

Yes, it is hard and long way to go, but I will make it, no matter how disappointed I will be on the way.. I know, that I make it complex and too mathematically strict, but I think it will work for me. I know that it is no shortcuts in pherromone use, It is just a tool, remember? I must to be perfect in using tools for make something good.

So, really, that is not cut-and-try technology in applying pherromones, this is hard work on myself first of all. Pherromones will help me.

AM I RIGHT THIS TIME?
    PLEASE, CORRECT!

Yours, Bubu.

Phero Enthusiast

In Sweden, allmost everyone will recognise it, You are right, FTR!

Banned User

See, when you say average. That\'s out of people who are obese and really skinny. Most fit people are usually in the high-normal, even without any supplements.

DHEA maybe could help? Well, that only puts your levels to the max, if you don\'t have much of a max it won\'t do nothing.....That\'s what I was saying before.....I think the ones witth the HIGHEST natural levels of testosterone would benefit MOST. Because if you are 50, your max goes down. Only if it\'s because of daily stress, overtraining is it going to help....

Anyway.....

I know I got high test levels, I have not got them tested, however the way I feel/act, etc would CLEARLY show it....

(You should hear me in the weighroom....When I lift, I\'m not human anymore....At least, not for 30 or 40 minutes anyway!)

Bart

Banned User

You know, it doens\'t matter what you say. You could have the best line in the WORLD but if someoen doesn\'t like you, or doens\'t think you look good, or you don\'t say it right, or you\'re not funny, it WON\'T MATTER.

I suggest doing just like I said, just introduce yourself to a new woman every day......

If you believe there is an opening for a conversation, go ahead, rememeber, your goal should not be to f*** the girl or be her friend, but just get to know them (and than f** them....)

Bart

i think introducing yourself to a new woman everyday is an extremely difficult thing for the most confident person. Defintely not something someone shy could realistly do. The awkward results will even further crush his confidence

**DONOTDELETE**

You have to just make your mind up, put your head down, and do it. Whether you\'re \"crushed\" or not. It feels goddawful but the fact is, you still wake up the next day. If you keep doing it, you can push past your fear. It\'s very hard work, but you can. People think I\'m warm and friendly and outgoing. I have to push myself SO HARD and that\'s after years of practice and purposely putting myself through exercises like the one Bart is talking about. Make a rule for yourself and just do it. It doesn\'t matter how you feel. It matters what you do. Keep doing it and have faith you will see results and you will.

The beauty part of it is this: once you get past some of the fear (it may never all go away, but some of it will), you will have so much compassion for other people who are shy that you won\'t sit around being shy anymore. Does that make sense? You\'ll be known as warm and friendly because when you see the shy person, you\'ll know their stomach is clutching and they\'ve got spots in front of their eyes and they can\'t hear themselves think and their pulse is pounding, and you\'ll go over to them and say hello. And they will love you. Male or female. You\'ll be f*cking charming. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

So do it. Do what Bart said. That\'s good advice.

P.S. Look, not to harp on it, but ... think about this. It\'s the people in your life that make your life worthwhile. It\'s how you interact with people. You can be smart, be rich, be famous ... there are smart, rich, famous people who are lonely. So people skills can make a huge difference in your quality of life. It\'s worth a huge effort to acquire those people skills. It\'s worth putting yourself through some misery for if you have to. Because there\'s nothing else that will substitute for loving relationships with other people. which is a determining factor in your happiness in this little bit of life you get here.

Banned User

Well, bjf says it would be ackward.

This is coming from an introvert (most of the time...Depends on how them imbalanced brain chemicals are, lol)...

Think about it in your mind though, for a second...

What is wrong with introducing yourself to someoene? A lot of times you don\'t have to do anything people will introduce themselves. I remember when I had changed classes, and people were like, high, I\'m so and so, (shake the hand....Different shake for guys v.s. girls) and I\'m like, I\'m Bart.....ETc...They ask something else. I mean, you don\'t even HAVE to ask anything.

99% of girls, or if you are a girl, guys....Will not make you feel uncomfortable by you introducing yourself. So long as your intuition is (immidately) not to try to gain a partener.

Perhaps you can even start out with the same sex if you feel more confortable.

Me, personally, depending on pheromon levels, stress levels, hormone levels, brain chemicals. Sometimes I\'ll be VERY friendly, COMPLETELY confident, not testosterone confident, but just confident in general and I\'ll just turn to the person next to me and start talking to them. Say like, hey, what\'s up. Or, if they are shy....Why don\'t you talk much....It doesn\'t matter what you say...

Coming from someone who should KNOW....

2 things.

1. People VERY MUCH enjoy it when you start talking to them! I think everyone basically wants human interaction unless 2.

2. You ask them something they feel uncomfortable talking about.
    If you are talking to someoene who has something wrong with them or something DON\'T ASK THEM ABOUT IT...Not even if you are trying to be nice about it. You should pretend as though there is NOTHING wrong with them, because in all reality; THERE ISN\'T, they are just REGULAR PEOPLE! Everyone\'s different. Also, when you talk to people, don\'t quiz them, if they feel reluctant to talk, you don\'t have to talk.....

In fact, perhaps this dude thinks it is embarassing because he beleives he will have to talk, you don\'t, just introduce yourself...Walk away even if you want to, lol

Another exercise (although, probably not one most people would do) be BOLD!

I remember, I didn\'t like some girl....But I\'d figure, she was hot, I should ask her out....I was afraid to. I don\'t like being afraid to (Now, you have to remember, there is a DIFFERENCE from being afraid and knowing when not to say something, if the girl smiles when she says know (not in a SADISTICAL WAY) you were flattering but no because of whatever reason, however if she makes you look stupid you can comeback with someone (get into that later) but basically that was probably a time when you shouldn\'t have said anything)...

No, I\'m not referring to my recent dilemma....A while ago....

Girl\'s at my bustop....She gets off....I just plain out, these were my exact words, \"Hey, let me get your number.\" She smiled and said, \"I have a boyfriend.\" Which, she does, lol

Just an example.....

Now, as for the comeback: If a girl looks at you like you are dirt or as if she is amazed YOU a (to her: a lowlife scum) is asking her out....You can comeback with:

When she looks at you wierd, like you are funny be like, are you feeling alirght? You look sick or something.

Or, if she says something like....My boyfriend is 2 times what you are (not exact words, but idea), you can say something like...Maybe, but I bet I could please you twice as well though too.

Now, there is the small kid.... REALLY SMALL, but he looks exactly like howard stern with the hair, and skinny ( a little short for Howard Stern....Howard Stern is very tall)....

Anyway, he will get girls before me! I\'ll tell you that RIGHT NOW! Doing just like I said...

Girl asked him like...You\'ve probably never been with any girls (in fact trying to demean him as being a loser) He replies with: Come outside with me, and I bet I can hit a homerun.

Dues 5 times his size...Someone messes with them, that b**** don\'t put up with it! Sure he\'ll get his a** kicked, but it\'s the PRINCIPAL MAN!

Actually, it works out well.....He\'s small, so he can get in close with the girls (un-obtrusive) but SOMEHOW seems to have the testosterone levels of somoene 10 times his size.

I believe this to be because of a ratio of free testosteorne v.s. total testosterone.

Ok.....

I\'m done.

Bart

**DONOTDELETE**

That was so good I can\'t stand it.

love you Bart

ftr

Phero Enthusiast

Thanks Bart!
    Now I feel like I am gaining some knowledge from You.

Beside starting tecniques, can You look at my plan evaluation, that came couple of posts away? What Do You think?

I had tryed to do this thing, that You told me, to walk to girl, and introduce myself. It was on my working place, in lunchroom. I work as test programs developer in a factory, but wi have this sell department, so we does not holding contacts so much, because this is two separate buildings, just lunchroom is shared. So, there is pretty much women in this sell dep, that I might been seen, but wasn\'t familiar with. So, I thought that this a good start, I did came to girl, she is couple inches taller than I am [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img], and introdused myself, as You told. I said (in swedesh)\"Hi, I am Alexei, I saw Youu here so many times, but did not get any chance to talk to You (like \"we working in the same company, we should know about eac other\"), so, where is Your building is? (like I would not knew it allredy.)
    I did not felt unconfy, ether do she is. I had SOE on me thou. So, everything was fine, I\'ll hold forward..

My body build is good, I say to You, not skinny, I have pretty good musculature tonus, sporty kind.

What do You think?

\"High Five\" Guy!!!

Phero Enthusiast

Thanks!
    But it is only start, I hope!

I\'m a little surprised nobody talks about Pheromax. After over 1 year trying PI/m and later SOE with NO hits at all, I\'ve started to try Pheromax. I can clearly tell there are hits. Nothing to do with these guys that say they go to bars and girls leave their boyfriends and go straight to them etc. But definitely I notice a change in attitude in many women. Somehow they are more friendly and I\'ve been told quite consistently how beautiful I am etc.

I wonder if Pheromax has not been tested by many people and that\'s why no one has nothing to say or because it only works for me (¿?).

I\'d encourage you guys and specially Bubu to test it.

Phero Enthusiast

Thanks to You, I had allredy tested it. But, with this 2 ml I could not test it long enough.

I really think, that -none and -nol are the same in all products, It just ballance between Your chemical signature and that pherromone content and ammount that You put on , is counts. And not which product You will use. Now, if PI/m and SOE would not be good products, do You think Bruce would sell it for such long? Read the posts, there enough evidences, that they work.

Another hand, I still think about pherromones as just only \"foot in a door\", the step must be done by person. I mean, I am who will get hits, my maners, style, confidence, way to talk and to walk, but pherro just helping to other see this things clearly.

Right?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information