Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Default Re: How do I know, If I am a -nol or -none person?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Sorry Bubu i wasnt saying you were weak minded, I was using that as an example to illustrate the fact that working out is not the only way to stop being a -none pretender.

You might want to try SOE, or maybe AE. I\'m thinking that naybe -rone would help you, but you will probably like some -none.

If you buy those two you could experiment with either 2:1, 1:1 or 1:2 (SOE:AE)

Phero Enthusiast

Sorry, If I sounded angry, I wasn\'t. Your example are good.
    Thanks for this.
    My point of view is maching in some way Yours.
    OK, SOE and AE I allredy have, I will try.

Phero Enthusiast

OK, next evaluation:
    So, here is more clean plan, PLEASE, CORRECT me if I wrong!

1.I\'ll have to use SOE only to see, if it helps to start the conversation and conversate more relaxed as for me, as for \"opponent\".
    **Question is , Who must to be an iniciator of conversation in a place I don\'t know anyone, me or \"she\".
    2. Us I would feel more relaxed with the time (after x numbers of \"conversations\"), and I will project my selfconfidence and relaxation on another people, I would possible use small ammount of -none to have more male aura. As I said, I have good body build, just the size is \"small\". Trying in this not to put too much of -none for not to \"skare\" people.
    2.1. Work on myself in order to change my mind from \"too shy\" to \"little shy\". Or \"normal\" Gentelman.
    3. Not to have loner look. (CE effect i can NOT express on my face, just my face muscles could not do it [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] )
    4. Be more arround people, and experiment, experiment and once more experiment !

5. Sorry, I would not eat more. I am programmer, but normal weight programmer.
    6.I am not trying to have \"macho\" impression, I would not like this by myself.

Am I right now?

Yes that sounds about righ, basically feel good about yourself and project it, others will have a lot of respect for you for doing that.

You might want to try putting SOE on your wrists, so that the strongger -nol is what people will first sense, but after the ice is broken and they get a little closer, the -none/rone effects them.

Maybe hereis your problem. When u talk to people, you are focusing too much on not offending people and being polite? From this forum, that is evident. That mght come off to women as you seeking their attention. I.e. YOU looking up to them. For the mos part, attraction usually occurs when 2 people feel that they are on each other\'s l;evel, or if a person feels that someone is on a higher level. When I say level, I guess I mean status, or more so, quality of mate (DNA, status in scoiety, etc). IF a person sees someone looking up to them, then they think, hey , I this person is below my equal, I can do better and attract even better DNA, etc.

What I am trying to say is do not apologize for voicing your opions and saying what you htink. That does not include being inappropriate, but I think given the fact that you are so respectful now, you won\'t cross the inappropriate point.

When you talk to people, try to keep in your head that you are \"not worried about pleasing them or offending them. you are there because your uniqueness adds something. You don\'t have to go shooting that off to people, but shoot it off to yourself.

Also, when you walk, from now on, keep your back straight, and hold your head up high. Feel empowered with yourself.

bfg just made a good point, whether it is valid to this particular situation or not, everyone take note.

Phero Enthusiast

Yes, You are right, bjf!
    My friends sometimes tired of me to be so polite. They say so. While ago I couldn\'t do anything with it, that was my problem. Just only now I\'m starting to knock out from this shell.
    Often, when people make me a little favor, I will not forget it for a long time.. Sometimes it was looks like I was trying to \"s*ck it up\" to them. But it was not in my opinion, I just was happy, that people helping me.
    Thanks for responce!

Phero Enthusiast

class Phero
    {
    private:
    void PutPhero( drop _none, drop _nol, drop _rone);
    void LeavePhero_at_Home(void);
    drop _none, _nol, _rone;
    public:
    boolean is_OverDose, is_stinks;
    void BeCool();
    void BeFunny();
    void GoHome();
    }

Just kidding! Long working day..

Phero Dude

if people seldom are the ones to start conversation with you and usually cant give you eye contact for long when you talk to them face to face (they look down in nervousness)then you probably produce too much none naturally and scare everyone off...I have this very problem...girls always tell me that they are attracted to me and that I inspire a sexual response in them but usually the intimidating factor that it caries outweighs the sexual feelings...

**DONOTDELETE**

That\'s when you just shut up and kiss them. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

No, usually I and my \"opponent\" have good eye contacts. not for long, not short, open postures, pretty relaxed. But problem is to start the conversation. Problem is to make this first eye contact, which is leads to conversation, i suppose. I will not sit by my own vith my glass of wine, and STEARE to someone in order to wait her responce.
    Or would I?

Phero Enthusiast

Dear FTR.
    I would not kiss the girl, without having \"permission\" in some way. That is not apopriate. Not nice to girl. I will not do something to girl to be sad.

don\'t stare, she will feel it. but keep her in you perphieral vision, etc, and glance over if there are moments where u think she will make eye contact.

if you 2 make eye contact for 2 seconds, then give a nice hello smile acknowldeging the situation.

don\'t go over right away, but eventually happen to be there, or with more eye contact she will be quing you to come talk to her.

Then simply ask, How are you? don\'t come off as needy, etcjust talk to her and charm her like yo would have to in a business setting. Hopefully with that mentality, your mind is less likey to go blank.

Also, don\'t forget, most of the time for any guy, there will not be interrest. 1 out of 10 is good.

Dear FTR.
    I would not kiss the girl, without having \"permission\" in some way. That is not apopriate. Not nice to girl. I will not do something to girl to be sad. >>>>

This was a joke. I would say, lighten up and work on finding comedy in things more too.

Phero Enthusiast

Thanks for fine lesson, bjf!
    I , by myself, did not had much practice in such things, and was too shy to ask somebody else. I will try to do so, thanks for picturing it out!
    Althou, it will take mach brave from me to do such thing. But I will try! After while it will come naturally, if I try. Say, after 8 times? That\'s two month (8 Saturdays). 1 of 10? We will say,1 of 20. So, arround 100-120 persones in a pub, 40 % is a female, 20% (Stockholm) from 40% is \"available\". Will not take long time to find someone, doesn\'t it?

I am sure, I am Optimistic..

Where is SOE role in it?

\"Say, after 8 times? That\'s two month (8 Saturdays). 1 of 10?\"

They say it takes 21 constant days to change a behavior. Don\'t just try it on Saturdays in a pub, work on it EVERY DAY, EVERYWHERE!!

Phero Enthusiast

People,
    sometimes it feels like there is two kind of pheromone users: one, who applyes 4 drops PI/m, 20 drops of AE, plus 120\" of SOE, and gets hits, and ones, who make it smarter, playing with microdoses of pherromones, making eye contacts, were real gentelments,roses and stuff, smouth talkers, and get hits.
    Well, I will say, that I such kind of person, that would like to \"play\" with pherro, make \"fine\" moves, changing myself in something better for getting hits and NOT look at pherromones as a \"atacking device\".
    Thanks that all of You made me realize it!

Am I right this time?

Phero Enthusiast

Yes, thank You, Mtnjim, I work on this constantly.
    It IS hard work.

**DONOTDELETE**

In my opinion this guy needs a combo. None + Nol. I kind of fit his description, so this is what I suggest and has woked for me.

2-3 drops PI, heavy in none
    1 drop with a Nol product
    Cover it up with a good cologne, the trick here is they must smell the frangrance and like it, so they sniff everything up well.

With this Combo I had done very well in the female department, both with younger and older girls. In fact if you come across a girl who is in her cycle she will go nuts! You will Get DIHL.

Phero Enthusiast

Thanks,Baity!
    I will try this one too, may-be later.. (2:3 PI/m:AE). But in my opinion, DIHL is a sign of OD.. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] And -none OD little-bit embarassing.

Somebody correct if I am wrong?

cuddlebear

No, DIHL is not a sign of OD, it\'s usually a sign of interest ...

Phero Enthusiast

Thanks, Cuddlebear, but 2 PI/m + 4 AE spreaded wrists/neck/jaws was not giving me DIHL from the girls, beside, I can smell -none and -nol in pretty small ammounts, and this was stinky even to me..

Sall I try it more times than one, without make another people to hate me?

Phero Enthusiast

FTR, if You see this post, would You stub me with some object, if I would stink 2 PI/m arround You ??

Phero Dude

You asked me to write something to , so here I am.

First : you are already being helped by smart people so u really should follow their advices.

Second : The advices they gave are pretty good. Now its up to you to go out an start testing.

Third : I do agree that u need -none + -nol maybe some rone.
    2 drops PI + few Soe swipes should do the trick. If still no results , consider applying on clothing instead of your skin.

Fourth (and most important of all ) : You don\'t need to worry about yourself as much as u do ! Seriously stop it.
    Your idea of trying to better yourself is good , but don\'t overdo it. Enjoy life as it is , be more open to people. Also talk to people (strangers) at bars. WHAT do you have to loose ??? Nothing !!!!!! Absolutely nothing , there is no need to worry at all. People like people who like people ! SOunds weird , but its true. Nobody will be offended if u walk up to them , and say \"Hi whats up\" or \"Can I drink a beer with u\". Add pheros to that and u get that special \"foot in the door\" or \"edge\" that u need. Be open minded, if u fail with a person , then in 99% its not your fault. On to the next women/man. You seem to be a very nice person , judging from your posts so I don\'t think u should have any trouble making new friends , if u only show your true (not the shy) self more often !

Good luck dude. + Go out and test whenever u can.

Phero Enthusiast

Thank You, TBiRD!
    As usual You very strict and good aviser!
    I will go and try, and fall, stand up again, fall again, but I will get to the point when I could say \"been there, done this! \".

I am HAPPY, that there is guys like You.

Phero Enthusiast

I must thank everybody, who gave me helpfull hand, when I needed it!
    You are really incredible people, i just hope, I could be one of You.

This two days, reading answers, was changing me from Stranger to Newbie, not just only on this forum, but also in Pherromones!

I am more entusiastic about this than ever, and I think, I will have much fun going from the point of \"chaotic applying\" to \"I know what I am doing\".

Allso, using this opportunity, I thank Bruce and James V Kohl for giving me chance.

Love You, Guys and Girls, VERY YOURS, AB (Bubu)

**DONOTDELETE**

\"it will take mach brave from me to do such thing. But I will try! \"

You\'ve got the right attitude. You\'ll do well.

Pats on the back from FTR

Phero Dude

Pats on <font color=red> FTR\'s </font color=red> back from TBiRD [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/blush.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/blush.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/blush.gif[/img]

ooops !

Banned User

Go get your testosterone levels checked. You may have low testosterone levels.

I am not referring as to pheromones...And you can build an impressive body without much testosterone. However, testosterone makes you feel strong, like you can do anything, competent, leader.

You seem to be more for a lack of a better word, \"feminine\". you do not take control. You want others to take control over you. This usually works fine if you are a woman, but if you are a guy, the woman is going to expect you to say the right thing, make the first move, etc...

No harm in getting your levels checked though.

Bart

Banned User

Do this:

Meet one new woman every single day.

Go up to one woman AT LEAST in a day..If you meet three in one day, that doens\'t let you off the hook for the next day (this is not coming from me, something I read, and is EXTREMELY EFFECTIVE FOR CONFIDENCE.)

Go up to the woman/girl...

Hey, I\'m (so-and-so)... You shake her hand like you\'re SUPOSED TO shake a woman\'s hand. You pur your thumb over the top of her hand.and shake it lightly.

She will than either say her name or say nothing at all....Either way, if she says nothing, you do nothing else, if she says her name, you ask her how it\'s going.....After that, do whateve ryou want, talk, or don\'t talk....

Do this, every day....

Before long you\'ll be ablet to talk with teh greatest confidence.

But, yeah, always put the hand out, 99.999% of the time you will get it shaken back. And light contact shows that you are an open person.

Bart

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread Information