Close

Thread: A few questions

**DONOTDELETE**

Default A few questions

visit-red-300x50PNG
    First off I\'d like to thank anybody who tries to help me with my questions.

Anyway can I buy these products with cash via snail mail?

Also, does APC work alone or do I have to mix it with something else to get decent results?

I heard some people talk about Realm and it seemed interesting. Anymore information somebody can provide me with?

Thx again for answers.

Default Re: A few questions

Hi,

Cash is OK, just rap it up and use the form at: http://love-scent.com/mailorder.html

APC used to be OK on its own (the bottle I still have is from those days), but the amount of pheros has dropped dramatically (according to the info printed on the packaging), and personally I would add something unscented to it (Primal, NPA, Edge...).

The Realm colognes are made by a very large corporation that hsa invested a lot into testing and development. Both the men\'s and the women\'s version are serious professional fragrances. My wife loves her women\'s Realm and wears it regularly. I have a bottle of the men\'s but just can\'t bring myself to wear it; too fancy or something.

The important thing about the Realm though, is that they have reversed the sex formulas, so that the men\'s version contains pheromones contained only in female sweat and vice versa; the idea being to give the wearer a sense of completeness and thus more self-confidence. For this reason there are a number of guys wearing the women\'s Realm for attraction purposes, and some swear by it. You can find Realm testers in a lot of department stores nowadays, so you can always give it a sniff (and road) test.

All the Best,
    Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**

Thank you for the prompt response and the information.

**DONOTDELETE**

Another q: What kind of box is this sent in? I have a nosy roomate and don\'t care to have them know what I am getting in the mail.

The orders are packed in padded envelopes that aren\'t marked in any way. The return address is that of the call center that packs the orders for us: Mountain West Communication. The only way your roommates could find out what is in there is to tear open the envelope and all the bubble wrap inside.

Cheers,
    Bruce

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

The envelopes are discreet and all it says on the `contents-sticker´ is cologne. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Yep no one knows except my family on what the stuff is, i got it yesterday even to australia actual delivery time is only about 9 or 10 days and that is with first class post pretty quicky actually and thanks bruce the sandlewood edge smells great even better then the oringinal im test driving it today. ANd the primal musk thing smells different actually nice though so thanks again.

**DONOTDELETE**

Thx 4 all the help and 1 last question on this thread, will NPA work alone or must I mix it w/ something else? Many seem to think mixing it w/ APC works great, but what does that do?

Thx again.

Thread Information