A rather scruffy-looking man came into a bank. Reaching the head of the line, he said to the teller, \"I wanna open a f**king checking account.\"

\"Certainly, sir,\" answered the teller, \"but there\'s no need to use that kind of language.\"

\"Couldja move it along lady? I just wanna open a f**king checking account,\" growled the would-be customer.

\"I\'ll be glad to be of service, sir,\" said the teller, flushing slightly, \"but I would appreciate not being spoken to in that way.\"

\"Just lemme open a f**king checking account, okay?\"

\"I\'m afraid I\'m going to have to speak to the branch manager,\" said the pissed-off teller, slipping off her stool and returning shortly with a dapper middle-aged man who asked how he could be of service.

\"I just won the ten-million dollar lottery, buddy,\" snarled the man, \"and all I wanna do is open a f**king checking account.\"

\"I see,\" said the manager sympathetically. \"And this BITCH is giving you trouble?\"

[img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img][img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img][img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Rate it, one to ten please !