Close

Phero Enthusiast

Default Penis Enlargement - Do you believe it?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I don\'t know. I have a 5 1/2 and I\'m kinda unhappy with it. It doesn\'t sound like these penis enlargement methods are safe though.

Phero Enthusiast

Default Re: Penis Enlargement - Do you believe it?

Short of surgery, I don\'t think I believe it, no. But be glad that you\'re in the normal range! Women are a lot less likely to be upset by your being a little short than a little too long, which can be pretty painful. Learn about g-spots and all that good stuff -- work on your skills, and you\'ll be fine.

I think this is a topic that more guys than women obsess over.

Enlightened One

No they dont work - surgery is the only option. That said women do obsess over size and having something under 7 inch is a serious disadvantage the only way to counter is raise test levels which may give you a pheromone advantage. Or hone youre use of synthetic pheromones. I would like to hear from women on this - all those lurkers out there sign up and tell us youre thoughts.

Banned User

Enlightened One

Still say its a totally useless thing to invest money in. You might want to try genetic engineering to make it bigger.

**DONOTDELETE**

Rub it up and down and watch it grow. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

I was pretty skeptical of this whole \"industry\" until I read that men\'s average penis size has been shrinking over the last century. Another good reason to be thankful for being older!

There seems to be some support for DHT lotion applied to the penis. This is regular treatment for adolescents with some medical problems but might well work for older men too. Should work on cliteri too.

The interesting news is the sudden availablity of over-the-counter DHT precursors. I\'ve been shopping for some to make my own to see it it might work. Possible side effects might include prostate enlargement and hair loss on the head.

Personally, I\'m on the slightly large side of average (or so I\'m told) but in no way out of the ordinary and have found that I get more complaints about pain from going too deep than I get complaints or visible disappointment from being too small. It takes a really big girl or one with botched childbirths to appreciate or demand a really big one.

The advice of the Kama Sutra still holds: a horse woman should find a horse man, a monkey woman a monkey man, and a bird woman a bird man. There is some woman compatible physically with you as you are.

I think FTR gives the best advice on this sudject [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Default Experiment #1

Goal - a T/DHT precursor for topical application

Mixed 0.250 gram of finely powdered 4-AD in 5 ml of Vitamin E oil.

Results - goop. The powder did not dissolve in the oil, even when warmed.

I thought this would work because steriods (testosterone) for injection are mixed with sesame oil, typically. Vitamin E oil is absorbed well in the skin and so should be a gentle carrier for the 4-androstendiol (4-AD). The 4-AD would then be converted into T and hence to DHT locally.

I\'ll try sesame/almond oils tonight and maybe Everclear or rubbing alcohol although the latter are maybe too much for my private parts.

<<That said women do obsess over size and having something under 7 inch is a serious disadvantage >>

Watcher....stop trying to give these men a complex. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] While 7\" happens to be a beautiful length, a man is not at a disadvantage if he is not that big. 7\" is actually pretty darn healthy. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

What Elana said.

Banned User

How big is your man FTR?

**DONOTDELETE**

7 1/2 and wide in a strange way like I\'ve never seen before. I wrote \"imagine an oval on its side,\" but that\'s not right. Imagine a rectangle on its side and round the corners way down.

Banned User

im trying to find a picture like you explained on google, lol this is really disgusting... (not refering to your mans manhood)
    (http://www.drwhitehead.com/revision6.html)
    DONT visit if your not over 18!

Banned User

It\'s sad that people actually do surgery on there member, that can cause alot of damage and is just disgusting.... I know what you mean now he\'s lucky that he\'s that big some guys are just not that fortunate [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Those pictures are nightmarish - and for the most part, I liked the befores better. The afterwards, especially for the guys having it widened - who are they wanting to f*ck?? Not me, I\'ll tell you that much. Too big is a pain all the way around, and too wide is sometimes unmanageable entirely. Think about it - who\'s gonna be able to give them head for more than five minutes without dislocating her jaw? They looking for Carly Simon, or who? Those guys on the site are like the women who get breast implants completely out of proportion with their bodies - size 4 frame with DD breasts ??? wtf??

He\'s 6\'1\" so his penis is in proportion to the rest of his body.

Phero Pharaoh

According to askmen.com, there are ways to enlarge your member. Here is the article: http://www.askmen.com/love/drzimmer/29_love_answers.html

- Krish

Phero Pharaoh

*sigh* I feel your pain. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

- Krish

Oh yuck! Here I was all excited to see some penis pictures. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    Those were horrible. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Banned User

lol sorry for grossing you out, just showing the guys that it\'s just not the way to go, in Penis enlargement that is.

Default Experiment #2

Warm glycerine dissolves 4-AD quite nicely.

Stranger

Penis Enlargement...

I subscribed to www.penis-health.com because I am not content with my penis size. While I have above average girth, and slightly above average length (7\" for all those who cared) I wanted to add an inch of length to it.

Since I began their workout program two weeks ago, I have gained a half inch length (flaccid) and a quarter inch in length (erect). It seems to be working fine for me. The program was 50 bucks, but it comes with a money back guarantee. I figured I didn\'t have anything to lose.

But I will discourage anyone from trying weights, surgery or those penis pumps, as I have a friend who has suffered damage as a result of the penis pumps.

I have added 1/2\' erect in about 2 months from a similar site. It takes time and dedication, but it works.

Thread Information