Close

Thread: Sharing

Default Sharing

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Dave and Lisa were getting married. They had decided to wait until marriage to have sex, and as the wedding approached, they both became nervous about what the other would expect.
    One night, Lisa turned to Dave and said, \"I\'ve just got to tell you something before we get married, and I\'ll understand if you don\'t want to marry me when you find out.\"
    \"Well, I\'ve got something I need to tell you too,\" Dave said, \"So why don\'t we both get it all out in the open?\"

\"All right,\" Lisa replied nervously. \"Well, you\'re going to find out anyway, so I might as well tell you that I stuff my bra. My breasts aren\'t nearly as big as they look.\"
    Dave looked at the woman he loved, and decided that although he was disappointed, having a wife with big breasts wasn\'t all that important in the long run, so he said, \"That\'s all right, honey. I still love you, and I still want to marry you.\"

Much relieved, Lisa then asked Dave, \"Ok, what is it you want to tell me?\"

\"Well,\" Dave replied, looking down at his lap, \"I\'m built like a baby, and I\'m not sure you\'ll want to marry me now that you know.\"

Lisa was also disappointed, but she thought for a minute and decided that there were more important things in life than having a husband with a big dick. \"Dave,\" she said, \"That doesn\'t matter to me. I still love you, and I still want to marry you.\"

Both of them relieved, they went on in preparation for their wedding day.

On their wedding night, as both of them started to remove their clothes, Lisa reminded Dave again of their promises not to be disappointed. So as she unbuttoned her shirt and removed her bra, sure enough, her breasts weren\'t as big as he had thought they would be.
    \"They\'re beautiful as they are, and I\'m glad I married you,\" Dave said, much to Lisa\'s relief.

Soon Dave was unbuttoning his pants, and he reminded Lisa of her promise. As his pants came off, Lisa\'s jaw dropped in shock. Instead of the small penis she was expecting, Dave was HUGE!

\"You LIED to me,\" she told Dave incredulously.

\"No, I didn\'t,\" Dave answered with a smile. \"I told you I was built like a baby--8 pounds and 22 inches.\"

Banned User

Default Re: Sharing

HUGE joke.
    [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

Very cute hehehehehehehe!!!!!!!!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

If he gets it in her, she\'ll need Pitocin to get it out! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Thread Information