Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default The reason girls have DIHL might be that girls lost their attention by phero

visit-red-300x50PNG
    DIHL might just:

When girls sniff phero, their mind just lose focus of attention and thinking of something else ( like the movie watch last night, the homework, etc !, probably not some sex desire or dream)

I use phero for about a year now. Every time I use, I will lose my focus at work some time. My cowork found me I was DIHL at the wall of the cubicle.

But, as a face, one time I overdose APC in a dancing club and a very pretty girl initiate conversation with me \"What\'s your name? Do you have a good time?\" It never happen to me.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: The reason girls have DIHL might be that girls lost their attention by phero

\"But, as a face, one time I overdose APC in a dancing club and a very pretty girl initiate conversation with me \"What\'s your name? Do you have a good time?\" It never happen to me. \"

Lot of typo here. It should be

\"As a fact, one time I overdosed APC in a smokey dancing club and a very pretty girl initiated conversations with me like \' What\'s your name? Do you have a good time?\' It never happened to me before\".

Then she introduced me to all her girlfriends in the club! I spoke broken English and didn\'t have a nice haircut.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: The reason girls have DIHL might be that girls lost their attention by phero

Who has time for a nice haircut? Kidding. That\'s the same way I discovered you have to OD on APC to get the raw hits. With the exception of APC and the APC/NPA mix this is the only time I\'ve a group of women (who weren\'t having a bachlorette party [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] ) approach me in a club and start chatting with me. It was amazing.

Thread Information