Close

Thread: NPA Question

Stranger

Default NPA Question

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hello All,

I have noticed a few posts here on NPA, regarding mixing it with another pheromone product. Has anyone tried applying the NPA directly to the skin or clothing ? I know it is pretty concentrated, but think that two drops applied to the neck covered with colonge would be ok, and not OD.

What do the regs think ?

Thanks,
    MilkMan

Phero Enthusiast

Default Re: NPA Question

I\'ve worn NPA alone, even with nothing scented at all. It works, but you risk funny reactions to the smell. Some people can barely smell it at all, but to others you will smell like a cedar chest, or a lot of sandalwood + a tiny dab of patchouli. In my opinion, NPA doesn\'t smell bad, but it also doesn\'t smell like Americans or Europeans expect people to smell, so people will be puzzled by your funny odor. Unless you\'re happy with \"less is more\" to the point where nobody can smell it, I\'d recommend taking a woman whose taste you trust, and heading down to the local department store for a good cover scent. It needn\'t be a very strong scent, a lot of women react negatively to what we guys might think smells \"masculine\", so if she thinks something subtle like Hugo, Curve, Platinum Egoiste, Acqua di Gio or Cool Water smells good on you, follow her advice. After all, we\'re not wearing it to impress ourselves!

Stranger

Thanks for the info MadDoctor,

I have a female friend who works for Lord & Taylor ( a local department store ) and she is always giving me samples of new colonges and advising me of which ones to buy. I really like Bora Bora and so do most women.

When you say that you have worn NPA alone and it works, what type of recations did you get ? How much did you put on ?

I am thinking of wearing AE as well as NPA, both covered with colonge.

Thanks,
    MilkMan

Phero Enthusiast

> When you say that you have worn NPA alone and it works, what type of
    > recations did you get ? How much did you put on ?
    I\'ll cite last Thursday, since I wore it then and it\'s fresh in memory. I put on well under 1 drop (ran the edge of the bottle across my wrists and neck, just barely touching them). Attended a fairly challenging meeting, making sure to sit between the (female) chair of the meeting and another woman. Got through the meeting easily, somehow being more affable and authoritative than usual. Everybody liked what I had to say (it was a smallish meeting room, and everyone was probably in range).

Afterwards I went down to the corner cafe to pick up a cup of coffee. A woman somewhat younger than I (I\'m 45, she was in her late 30s or so) who was downwind of me gave me this big smile, then a couple of minutes later walked over to where I was and started talking to me about the weather & such. It wasn\'t the right time/place/person for me to follow up on it, but it was a pretty unmistakable hit.

That\'s a reasonable example. Make sure and don\'t OD, if you have a sensitive nose for the stuff you should be OK, but the variation between individuals in such matters is pretty huge, so if you don\'t smell it well, be cautious at first.

NPA was designed to be used on its own, or rather mixed with a regular cologne.

NPA is renouned for getting sexual hits.

If you want to wear AE and NPA, you could just cover the NPA with the AE, I\'m assuming you have the new scent?

Thread Information