Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default What about Attractant 1000+?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I\'ve been surfing on the Internet to find more about pheros, and I found a lot of places that carry a product named Attractant 1000+

Since a lot of us deal with products that do not work, their warranty sounds good:

\"While other high priced pheromone manufacturers warn you in their ads that their formula will not work for all people because of differences in body chemistries, we do not have any such disclaimer. Why? Because we don\'t have to. In fact, we guarantee 100% that Attractant 1000+ will work for you or we will refund you your money up to one year from your date of purchase\"

Does somebody know about this product? Why is not carried in Love-scent?

[ September 15, 2001: Message edited by: astroboy ]

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: What about Attractant 1000+?

I have heard of it, never brought it though, the warranty sounds good, but do they have a customer feedback section on some of these sites that people can put up experiences, love-scent has a return refund as well.

That sales pitch sounds a lot like a very big promise, are they able to fulfil, also they cannot guraenttee 100% that is simply false advertising.

**** Do they give content and or ratios of the various pheromones contained in the product like the majority of products on this site do ??? anyone else used this stuff as well.

We might be able to help astroboy out.

I tried that product it\'s a ripoff it doesn\'t work at all. Save your money! [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

that was the first pheromone product i ever tried. i wasnt too impressed, but that was alright cause it made me keep searching, until i found love-scent.com! [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] so i agree w/ jose on this one.

Hi,

More and more I am realizing the importance of an iron-clad guarantee in any business. I just got reemed on $3700. worth of radio advertising, and there is nothing I can do but beg them for mercy. They fill you up with BS, take you around the studio and introduce you to the \"talent\", and then slide a contract in front of you. I consider myself a pretty smart person, but man, they \"saw me coming\" as my uncle used to say.

The same goes for the legal and medical professions too. They will never be respectible until they offer a money back guarantee. When I was ten, my mother got sick, went to the hospital where she died of a disease she caught in the hospital, and my dad sat dutifully at his desk crying and writing checks to the doctors and hospital for years. Do the doctors offer a money back guarantee? No. Could they afford to? Probably, and it would cut waaaaay down on the malpractise suits that\'s for sure. Consumers of medical services are understandilby pissed when their loved ones die and the only way to get any satisfaction is law suits.

What the author of the guarantee quoted above is referring to is not \"other manufacturerS\" it is ONE manufacturer, and namely the Athena Institue with (surprise surprise) an MD at the helm. They DO charge many many times the manufactuering cost of the product, don\'t offer any guarantee, don\'t even a guarantee that there is any significant amount of pheromone in the product, and have come up with some arbitrary percentage of people that are destined to notice results, so that if you don\'t notice any results you have no other recorse than to say to yourself \"Hmmm... I guess I must be one of those X% of people that don\'t get results. Oh well...\"

Do pheromones work? I believe that they do. Do they work for everyone? I believe that the potential is there for anyone to realize some benefits. Some folks are deeply scarred with \"loser\" vibrations which they wear on themselves in a more noticeable way than draping a sheet over their head, but still, I think there is hope for them if they make a concerted effort, and pheromones may help. But there is a lot of other work that needs to be done, and in extreme cases, almost to the extent of what it is going to take to rid the world of terrorism.

Another point is that there are quite a few A-type, young, hi-testosterone, hairy and scary type males having trouble finding the right woman who come to pheromones for help, and that is usually a disaster waiting to happen. Those guys are already very high in the typical andro-pheromones on the market, and often very low on knowing how to make a women feel beautiful, and would be much better off investing their money in a set of the \"Course in Miracles\" books than bottled pheromones. Show me a young guy that didn\'t get his fair share when God was handing out the testosterone (maybe he thought God said \"cholesterol\" or something), but yet is loved by all the girls (as a good friend of course) because of his good heart and wonderful sense of humor, and I will show you a guy that is going to go nuts with the pheros.

None of this really matters in one way though, and that is because of the guarantee. It is a crucial matter. It doesn\'t matter if you are a King Kong who needs Primal like he needs more body hair, or you are somebody who really could benefit and just didn\'t have the personal strength to open the bottle. There never needs to be the additional fear of getting ripped off. Just send the stuff back and get your money back.

Personally, I hate getting ripped off to the point of being a little paranoid about it now. Any time I fork over some money to somebody, I want to feel good about it immediately, knowing I can get it back if I want. Otherwise I feel like I am in a hostage situation.

So, although the love-scent guarantee says something to indicate that you really should give the product a good workout before giving up, and I would of course like to see everyone do that, because that will obviously increase the chances of sucess dramatically, don\'t let that stop you from sending something back if you are in dispair. At this point in my life, I want to distribute good will and happiness more than anything else.

Good luck to us all in all endeavors,
    Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey bruce sorry about the radio thing that really must of hurt your business, yeah the idea of shonky operators is alive and well, but they seem quite willing to take peoples money without thinking about the long term harm that it does.

Is there a way to deal with these types apart from keeping them honest. I guess that is it, they get away with it and only honest people will keep them honest.

Those negative types need help but it takes a lot to get through. Keep up the good work though we need more honest people like you out there.

ANd if the guareentee is there and is used properly and only by those who are honest and this stuff doesnt work for them after an extended period then that is fine.

Well thanks for getting those orders out to me quickly thats good service of the internet from a real company and not one that will just take your money.

**DONOTDELETE**

Newspaper did a better job than radio. Just get some reporter to write on it. Give them free PIs !

Bruce, what exactly did the radio cheat on you? You could just let them boardcast the ad and see what happens.

You know, all TV, radios, and Newspaper are in reccesions.. Everyone want money. It is very easy to get a TV or radio ad. Shop around more and you will know

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey bruce give a newspaper reporter some perfect 10 and then let them loose [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] .

And then let them loose, and get them to report on the products, and chuck in advertising in the article, sounds like a good idea.

**DONOTDELETE**

Give me a few bottles of 1 oz APC and NPA and I\'ll write the press releases and send them out complete with quotes. I\'m not kidding. APC was the first pheromone product I tried NPA was the second. I was very skeptical until I got on that train but it wasn\'t until the five chicks in the bar hit on me that I was truely sold. So yea, I will work for APC / NPA. Hey I design print ads too. I could email you some examples.

Thread Information