Finally got a \"mad scientist\" mix that seems to have some effect: 1\" cops on each wrist, 3\" on back of neck; 1dab of SOE and TE on same three places; very small amount of tangerine spritz over wrists.

Had a contractor come over to present an estimate of some work he\'s going to do on my house. Second meeting (first was pre-\'mones). He couldn\'t stop grinning, eyes widely dialated, stood way too close most of the time to be appropriate for a business meeting (~1.5 ft). Sat even closer. Stayed for 45 minutes longer than necessary just chatting about nothing and asking alot of personal questions (ie: what do you do, how did you get into that, etc). Told him I was a science geek through and through, and his reply was \"you are NO GEEK, not with the way you look!\" [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Then he asked the age question, so I told him. He wouldn\'t believe me (nobody does...always have to drag out the drivers license to prove I\'m not lying). Kept offering to shake my hand thanking me (twice I can see, but 5 times?!). Then as he was leaving said that \"I think I should call you. We need to talk some more.....you\'re sooo easy to talk to. Yeah, I really think we should talk.\"

Really not necessary. He knew he already had the contract. All the work is outside, so there\'s no access issues. He already gave me a timeframe when work is to start and complete. So....

ROTFLMAOPMP....okay, good start. Now let\'s see if this can be duplicated (beware the one time experiment!).