Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
    Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

Default Re: Ba-Da-Bing

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Your profile?

Phero Pro

Here ya go - be kind, I\'m the drunk in the middle [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

http://photos.yahoo.com/bivonic

Sadhu

I´m not sure I want to see your head (the top one that is [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] )
    I´m only interested in your body not your mind [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

You\'ve been hanging out with E too much!

**DONOTDELETE**

Hmph. Interesting. Now, you say you only date 8\'s, 9\'s, 10\'s, do I have that right?

Phero Pro

Nope. I had an interesting, albeit eye opening, conversation with a buddy of mine I had not seen in a while. We played a game where we would rate the different women we saw in the bar where we were hanging out at. It seemed our \"scales\" were off by 1 point. In his opinion there was no such thing as a \"10\" & he reserved 9\'s only for the elite supermodels / actresses in the world, so in his real world experiences the hottest girl he would ever come across would be an 8. I told him my gauge was more based on %\'s, I\'m probably in the minority when I give this definition. I say a 9 is 90% more attractive then the rest of the female population, an 8 is more attractive then 80% etc... So an 8.5 would be more attractive then 85%. I guess a 10 would be in the elite 1-2%.

Also I believe I said I approach 7, 8, & 9\'s not 8, 9, & 10\'s - big difference. And for the record I never said I was a \'stud\', sorry I didn\'t meet your expectations. I rate myself on average a 7.5, or more attractive then 75% of the men out there, when I trim down 10-15 lbs. I\'d bump myself to an 8 which I don\'t think is that out of line.

Phero Pharaoh

Rating systems\' NEVER work. They are just all over the place. You are either Not attracted to someone, attracted too them, or find them irresistable.

About the only place I\'ve found myself using ratings.... is when someone else uses ratings and they need some kind of verification of there own beliefs. And it just about always ends up in disparity of results ...except for the most exceptionally beautiful women.

**DONOTDELETE**

I didn\'t have any expectations, had no idea what you look like. I\'m sure women have different rating scales, too; in other words, if I sat down with a group of women, we\'d probably have some discrepancies in how we\'d rate the guys in the room. I\'d be curious to see examples of the women you think are good looking enough for you to approach; i.e., what your idea of a 7, that being your minimal number, would look like.

Phero Pro

I agree everyone has different tastes. As point of reference the girl in the picture you saw with me, I\'d rate a 8.5 - I\'d hit on her in a heart beat if she didn\'t have a live in boyfriend & there wasn\'t such a large age discrepency, I think she\'s 22.

**DONOTDELETE**

She\'s quite lovely.

no sh-t i was just going to post that she looked damn good

Phero Pro

Yeah she\'s easily the 2nd hottest girl that works at my bar, the girl \"Sally\" I keep mentioning is my personal favorite. If you saw Sally you probably would not agree, but once you see her with her hair down & glasses off you might change your mind. While I am not the hottest guy to walk into that place I do alright with my personality / charm / wit, once I get motivated enough to shed that extra weight & control my alcoholic intake look out! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Banned User

lovely Indeed.

i am weary of good lookingwomen who work in bars, cause yes, i would want to flirt with them if they were patrons, but once they work there i figure, every guy uses it as an opportunitity to hit on them, etc. So therefore, you look like just another guy sweating her and taking advanatage of the easy opportunity to hit on them. And -- not wrongfully so -- they in turn flirt back because they know making you feel good about yourself and them leads to bigger tips.

I don\'t fault them for doing so, i just don\'t want to be another manipulated guy.

Phero Pro

I hear you, in most bars I don\'t waste my time, yeah I\'ll do the casual flirt but I won\'t think anything of it. I will say there are a handful of these girls that do date customers, I know one guy in particular that has dated about 3-4 different women at the same bar, the first girl he dated was married at the time, she ended up getting a divorce & moving in with him, then she moved back home when they broke up & he dated a few others. It\'s pretty easy to tell when they are only interested in you for tips, all you have to do is show up there & not drink - once they realize you are not going to be one of their paychecks for the night they\'ll ignore you.

The one category you also don\'t want to get stuck in is being their emotional support system, their BF gets all the loving & you end up giving them all of the emotional support their BF could care less in giving them. A lot of these girls are depressed about their life, yeah they make decent bank, but it\'s not like they are pulling in what dancers bring in, yet they still have to put up with a bunch of drunk stiffs constantly hitting on them, ala my buddy with missing digits, cheezy lines & touchy feely tendencies.

Banned User

You know, I feel sorry for B, usually when a guy posts his pic, all the ladies say how cute he is. Why don\'t you do the same with Bivonic?

Franki [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Yea bio. I am firmly against being a source of emotional support for a women that I am interested in as more than just friends if they have a boyfriend. No guy should ever put up with doing the boy friends job but then being not dubbed manly enough to f-ck. You just say, tell your boyfriend if they start in with that stuff. If they talk about him being emotionaly unvailable, then you say, why are you with him? And you can get them to see the light. If they say \"but, I blah blah him\" then you say, well then take it to him, I will not invest my concern in someone who doesn\'t respect me (i.e you are not good enough for a physical relationship, only he is, even though you are far better in taking care of her emotionally).

You can really turn the tables with this and win her respect and save your own. I hate to see guys who let themselves be walked on like that.

Women may not realize it, but a girl who will open up to a man emotionally but not physically is a MAJOR insult to a man. If they don\'t, just say, why are you telling me this, that\'s your boyfriend\'s job

**DONOTDELETE**

\'cause he already knows how cute he is.

Sadhu

You´re right, hanging around Elena has made me go from bad to worse. I like it [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
    CJ

**DONOTDELETE**

She\'s a delightfully bad influence.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/blush.gif[/img] Thank you......I think [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

I meant it as a compliment.

Sadhu

I´ve actually meet someone who´s worse than me! I thought this was hardly possible but she´s proved me wrong.
    And and you as well ! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] ROFLMAO
    I have never met any woman as bad as myself [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/blush.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

\"And and you as well !\"

What? Elana\'s worse than I am? Or I\'m worse than you are?

We both have our own issues. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]
    I would say we are equally ummmmm not angels [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Sadhu

You two are the worst ever!

Phero Pro

Well I ran into my sexuality challenged friend last night. She looks a little bit like Jolene Blaylock from Star Trek, (yeah that comparison went over really well) - only a few of my friends knew who Jolene was, I told them she was on the cover of Maxim.

Anyway, I can\'t write much, need to get ready for work. I walked into the bar at around 7PM, she had been drinking since 4PM, she\'s a student, she was psyched to see me, gave me a hug & now calls me \'Vegas.\' Because I went to Vegas for pool, she doesn\'t miss an opp to bust my chops when I\'m shooting pool, even when we play on the same team she eggs me on, like she\'s trying to get me to miss. It was all in fun though.

After me & my roommate showed up, I chatted with her for a bit, yep she\'s definitely an AW, had about 3-4 of my friends entertaining her. She had to go back to her place & check her messages? But says she\'ll come back, she comes back 30 minutes later in a new outfit. Then tells us she\'s meeting up with a friend in the city at 11:30 that she hadn\'t seen in a while.

I get her to join me & this girl I know to go around the corner where \"Sally\" works. Sally has been in the dumps for like the past two weeks or so, not exactly sure what\'s going on with her, she hasn\'t been opening up, needless to say she wasn\'t any cheerier when I walked in with two girls.

Well \'Jolene\' got her call from her friend & couldn\'t even stay for a game of pool, I lay into her for bailing w/o even playing a game & she said she had to jet, but told me to come out & meet her Saturday night around the corner. I\'ll be there...

Forgot to mention, after she split I was playing pool with these three girls that were roommates & some guy. This one girl was very flirty, in order to get me to miss she would start & rub her shin up my leg working her way up to my crotch, funny thing is everytime she did that I ended up making my shot, but then the cue would bounce off a rail & scratch. Not sure if she would have acted that way had I not been wearing my \'mones, something tells me she wouldn\'t have.

I think you have to just come

right out and say it, don't you?

Quote Originally Posted by JustPeachy
    I think you have

to just come right out and say it, don't you?
    Uh huh.............

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread Information