Close

Default I\'m not worthy! I\'m not worthy!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    OK, movie buffs. Where is that line from?

Anyway, just want to reafirm my love and appreciation for you all. Sometimes I think this business life is starting to eat me alive. I have taken to talking on the phone to Phil Stone at least a couple times a week, often just to keep from cracking up and I find myself talking about the \"good old days\" when I was a postman or an English teacher. Together with my hot line to Phil, this forum and other communication with customers keeps me going from day to day. God bless you.
    Thanks,
    Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: I\'m not worthy! I\'m not worthy!

Wayne\'s World, Wayne\'s World! Party time, excellent!

Love you too, Bruce.

smooches, hugs

Well, we definitely appreciate all the hard work you\'re doing, Bruce. Love Scent seems to be one of those businesses you unfortunately can\'t often find anymore. You\'ve got great quality products, affordable prices, great service, and an owner who generally cares that you get the most-informed information and best results possible from your purchase. That\'s very hard to find anymore. I couldn\'t be happier with my experience with Love Scent, and this forum adds to that daily.
    Thank you. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

why don\'t you just pay FDR to help answer customer service questions

Phero Enthusiast

Your good at what you do , your site, largely due to your idea of allowing this forum, is by far the best resource on pheros, and the only one who\'s owner thinks about giving genuine advice over making sales.

not many businesses can say the owner will mail you back often mere minutes after you ask a question via e-mail!

just don\'t forget to take a break occasionally. maybe you should start to think about employing a customer service guy, ideally one with a good knowledge of the pheros like one of the big posters. certainly worth thinking about for the future!

Thread Information