Close

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Default CP Serum Application on face

visit-red-300x50PNG
    how much is too much? how little won\'t do enuf?

I squeezed out a dab, mixed it with moisterizer, spread it around face. i am hoping that my skin will look newer.

I got a sample of SUper Cop iwth my package. Anyone try it?

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: CP Serum Application on face

Why did you mix it with anything?

You just need enough product to touch your face. More isn\'t better.

I mixed it because i wanted to evenly distribute the possible \"blue staining\"

**DONOTDELETE**

I never had a problem with staining. Although I can understand why you might be concerned after looking at the color. My teenage daughter uses this without anything and her skin is just perfect. In fact your fact will feel a bit tighter with a healthy glow almost immediately. Did you get the Serum or the Cream? The cream has a clay like appearance and I would never wear this during the day. The CP serum should not be mixed to get the full benefit of the copper peptides. In fact if you can wait 20 minutes before layering it with a moisturizer that would be best. I realize this is almost never a reality though.
    Karen

**DONOTDELETE**

It really doesn\'t stain at all. It makes your skin look great. Try it as directed, full strength. I think you\'ll be pleased.

ok. i iwas just reading the directions. i got the srum, not creme. The super cop they included was a creme. I am using it for scars, as well as my face. I keep wondering how often i can reapply it once it sinks into my skin (for the scars)

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

If you´re using a moisturizer apply it after the CP serum rather than mixing it together. I have never heard anything about waiting 20 minutes or copper peptides effectiveness being affected in a negative way..(.-except that they should not be used with vitamin C products)... this is new to me.
    If you´re trying to get rid off scars have you checked out the Trireduction stuff yet? It´s specially designed for things like scars. I also recommend following the instruction and suggestions for using the products including the CP serum, it´s pretty helpful.

I´ve not gotten the Super cop stuff yet what´s it like?
    CJ

CJ- Do you realize what you started here with the CP serum? Now all of the Love-Scent gang is walking around looking like we just had tons of great sex because of our glowing complexions. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Elana,

I just order a bunch of these products. I\'m going to do before/after photos of my 53 year old face and give it my best shot. If this stuff works as good as it sounds, I will see about selling it at Love Scent. I mean... attraction is attraction. All part of the game isn\'t it? Freebies will be in order for you ladies who introduced us to the products.

Any idea how quickly these products arrive? I only saw one shipping option. Do they ship right away?

Bruce

Sadhu

Yeah I know !!!!! I had never have guessed this would happen. Who´d have thought there´s be so much talk about one skincare product. Well I´m glad you guys like it too. Have you ever tried using it all over your body though? [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

CJ [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Sadhu

Bruce, Skinbio is perhaps not as superfast as love-scent but I think for orders inside the US they´re quick enough. A few days perhaps.

It would be kind of interesting to see them at love-scent too I´d stay away from the calypsos oils though, go for the bodylotion instead.
    Which products did you actually order for yourself?
    Bruce, you´re really 53 are you sure? Ihave to go back and find the photos you posted a while back.
    CJ [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Yeah, Bruce, I\'m not buying it, either. You\'re damn good lookin\'. You look about 30 as it is. I would never in a million years have guessed 53 from your picture. Never.

Phero Pro

I agree with CJ, I placed two orders on Monday (holiday) of last week, still did not receive anything from either company (the CP Serum place or a sunless tanning place). If only all vendors were as good with their customer service as you are!

Wow! That made my day! 30 eh? If you saw me up close though, I think you would nudge that 30 up to 40ish and I would still be happy. Also, you see somebody in a photo with a 30 yo wife and a couple of small kids, and you just figure dad is in his 30s too.

I look good from the neck down I guess, but age worry and sitting in front of a computer monitor all day have taken a definite toll on my face. I am going to take some close-up photos of my age spots and other yucky stuff before starting in with the CP serum etc.

I ordered:
    #302 sample size combo of:
    1 CP Serum
    1 Exfol Serum

#121 EMU oil
    #400 Retinol in Squalane

Bruce

Bruce- I saw that picture you posted of you and your family and I have to agree...you look like a man in his 30\'s.

Trick photography. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    Small photo
    If the CP Serum works, maybe I can post a close up.
    Thanks,
    Bruce

Sadhu

What sunless tanning place - is it one the same website?

Phero Pro

Bruce - I got my CP order today, so if you ordered it early last week you\'ll probably get it tomorrow or Wednesday.

yea, i have been using it, and i think it is legitimately good. I have dealt with crappy over the counter or herbal stuff for scars, and they didn\'t do much. CP Serum is nice stuff.

sample size, in my opinion isn\'t worth it (1 oz) compared to (40 oz) at like 1/2 the price

I just got my shipping confirmation for my Skin Bio order. I placed the order on Sunday, and apparently they just shipped it today, Wednesday. Those Mondays are rough, but you have to ship the orders sooner or later anyway, might as well ship them as soon as you get them. They don\'t get any easier to pack after they have been sitting around for a couple of days. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Anyway, I am still totally psyched to try the products out. Anybody know where they ship from? Maybe I\'ll get them on Monday. How long until I\'m beautiful. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Thanks to the folks who brought all this info to the fore.

Love,
    Bruce

<<How long until I\'m beautiful.>>

You already are [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Truth.

Ooooh! That feels good. Nothing quite like a compliment.
    [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    Bruce

placed the order on Sunday, and apparently they just shipped it today, Wednesday. Those Mondays are rough, but you have to ship the orders sooner or later anyway, might as well ship them as soon as you get them. They don\'t get any easier to pack after they have been sitting around for a couple of days.>>>

I was the one with the scanned used product agreement form. I ordered the same day you did and just got my confirmation \"sent out order\" today as well. I have to admit i was surprised given your reputation

BJF,
    Admittedly, it didn\'t work out so well, but I\'m surprised you\'re surprised. A lot of unexpected stuff went wrong. Tammy and I exchanged a half a dozen emails trying to get it straightened out quickly and I think you got CCs of all of them, didn\'t you? I forwarded your release over to Tammy on Sunday night the day you placed your order, and her virus protection system trashed the message because of the attachment. She wrote you Monday morning to let you know we needed a release form, CCed me a copy just in case, I caught it, emailed her that I had your form. By the time she responded, it was Tuesday morning. I would have liked to see her ship it out that day, but it didn\'t happen for some reason. Could have been better, but we weren\'t sitting around sipping pina coladas either, and we kept you well briefed as to the problem.
    Bruce

Sadhu

Bruce, I think Skinbio is based in Seattle..
    I´m sure you´ll like those products though. They´re the best in this way I´ve ever tried. That´s why I thought it would be okay to recommend Skinbio. Wouldn´t have thought that it would have such an impact and that even the guys would get into it [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] CJ

sorry, i never got any CCs. Actually I got one. She emailed me and then I got the CC where you told her this customer has already sent out a release.

No problem, I didn\'t realize you had such trouble figuring out if you had a relase form, etc. One thing I was not sure of was whether I should give you guys more info as to my location, or something, other then my name. I figured it would take some digging. If I had known what I knew now, i would have sent the release form to both you and tammy.

Thanks

I think guys are doing a lot of stuff to their faces you wouldn\'t believe. I remember a former gf of mine putting Rachal Perry blue clay on our faces late at night when we were in our 20s. We looked pretty funny.

I can be very disciplined and get almost fanatical about various projects. When I set my mind to testing something to the max, I generaly to it. When I made up my mind to gain wt. I put on 40 pounds (mostly muscle) in a couple of years. In fact I put on the last 20 in the last 8 months. (I took before and after photos [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] ) I\'m anxious to get started on this face thing and want to document that too.

Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**

I love Rachel Perry products.

Me too, Renee. I love their flavored lipglosses. They are so yummy.

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information