Close

Thread: A little help??

Banned User

Default A little help??

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Say... You were going to ask out someone that MIGHT ACTUALLY probably go out with you....

1. How do you say it without sounding cheesy, geeky, etc.

2. Where do you propose to take a girl without it being cheesy...?

?

Bart

Phero Dude

Default Re: A little help??

[img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/blush.gif[/img] http://www.sirc.org/publik/flirt.html [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/blush.gif[/img]

+ wrong forum ,) ----> open discussion

**DONOTDELETE**

That link is great but that\'s a very long article.

Just say

\"I\'d like to take you out sometime. Are you free on Saturday night? (or whenever)\"

Two things to note about this: 1, you are stating what you want, not asking her if she would like. 2. You gave a specific day and time frame. This is good because \"what are you doing this weekend?\" could mean anything, and puts the woman in a bad position, so she\'s likely to give a vague answer until she knows exactly what you\'re getting at. Also, if she says no to Saturday night, you can ask for another day, or ask her to tell you when. But try to close in the same conversation with a day and time.

Phero Pro

i agree with FTR ask for a specfic time and date. And have a specfic plan on what you plan to do on the night of the date. it is important to not appear indecsive -- and eye contant eye contact eye contact.

Banned User

I understand being decisive, however, what if she is not interested in sometnig DIRECT, but rather something getting into something...

Umm, example... You wanna go do something, so and so... (You end up doing something with her) and perhaps flirt, etc.... However, I do got one friend who I remember ended up taking some girl out to the movies, bowling, etc, so you arr probably right, why, they never got hooked up....

In fact, yeah, you\'re right, that puts her in a position where, she doens\'t know if you are friends, or not, or even if she KNOWS you would like to GO OUT with her she does not know your level of interest.

The only question FTR....Sorry about last week, I was very stressed (by the way..lol)

But, anyway....You seem to have good info on that, I mean, you are a woman, afterall, and you, unlike MOST WOMEN KNOW what you actually want, rather than say one thing and want the other....That\'s what pheromone board does to you I guess...

ANYWAY...I am in High School, could saying what you said, be too...strait up, aggressive, etc...Or, does it not matter what the age group.

And, if it does not matter the age group would that EXACT statement work, with the added place, and time?

I know that is more... Proffessional like, however, I am 17..HOWEVER, I am a very intmidating person...So I\'m sure I could pull that off.

Plus, you know what, if I was to say it like, if you want to, etc, that would not solve MY QUESTION to whether she wants to really go out with me, etc.....

Oh yeah, and that article. I just printed it up, I am reading it right now. Damn, that\'s the longest article I\'ve ever seen!

Bart

**DONOTDELETE**

What do you think about this? the idea is that by asking her directly and getting agreement on a day and time, you find out that she wants to spend time with you. Which is the most important thing. If a girl really wants to spend time with you, she usually doesn\'t care too much where you\'re going to take her. (I say usually). So if you can get agreement on the first thing, it\'s easy then to discuss what might be fun to do.

Banned User

Where do you go other than a movie or a concert (music?)

Bart

Phero Pharaoh

<<Where do you go other than a movie or a concert (music?) >>

Some place fun. ...Bowling, Challenge her to a game of Mini-golf, I\'m sure you can think of heaps of things dude. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Ask her. Ask her what kinds of things she likes to do. And Bart, yeah, you\'re right about our age difference. I still get asked out, though, believe it or not. And I freeze if I hear \"what are you doing this weekend?\" If I say \"nothing\" then I look boring/no life. If I say \"I\'m doing this and that,\" then what if he was going to ask me out and I just told him I\'m too busy? The point is, don\'t make her think too hard. Give her yes or no questions. I want to go out with you, or I want to spend time with you. Statement of intent, very clear. Next, establish when it\'s going to happen. Next, establish where, and you can discuss that. Maybe that\'s not how it\'s done at 17, but it\'s a good way. It\'s a place to start. What do you want to do with her? (I KNOW, but I\'m talking about date-wise... [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] )

Art gallery, play, circus (circ de sole)?

Enlightened One

Goto the movies and play footsies.

**DONOTDELETE**

Or make out.

Phero Dude

Forget about cinema / parks .... Places like these open the doors for embarassing situations [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

I highly recommend to go clubbing / dancing.... Big advantage is : A room full of strangers , so u are the only person she knows + relates to. U can dance with her , wich may involve some touching + dancing + music is a big ol mood booster for both of you (gets the blood pumpin + your booty shakin and the pheros flying)... u have lots of things to talk about
    (whoa great music , what songs do u like...hey look at the way this guy is jerkin his limbs \'laughter*..well u get the idea)

Drinks are also not too far away ....another mood booster.......u cant come up with a few vodka shots in a park now can u ..???? But don\'t make it look as if u were trying to make her drunk...enjoy yourselves , have fun. If you dance for some time ..she will get tired automatically and actually may ask you to get a drink.

If you are in a park or in some place where just the two of u walk around , it wil be up to YOU to entertain her with conversation or whatever...in a club the music will do half a job for u [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

A cinema suxx for obvious reasons : She will be distracted 99% of the time , simply because of watching the damn movie. In a club she will be focused on you for 99% of the time because you are the only non-stranger there !
    So give her a few deeeeeeeep looks and wait for some sloooow dancing to kick in [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

GoooooooooooooooooooG Luck may the mojo be with u....

Enlightened One

That and more.

Enlightened One

That is always a 80% more effective hunting ground, we are just talking about our pheormone/movie experiences.

Phero Pharaoh

Yeah. Set him up with some fake I.D.s and she\'ll love him forever. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Point - he\'s underage. Unless he\'s already set up with fake id\'s ... and how\'s he getting to and from? car? underage drinking and driving? I\'m old, I know, maybe I\'m overcautious, but something about that just doesn\'t seem right/smart.

The good thing about a movie is that you have something to talk about afterward. Of course the bad thing is that you\'re both sitting there staring straight ahead. But at least you don\'t have to make conversation if you\'re nervous. And you could go someplace after.

Not arguing, just offering an alternative viewpoint for consideration.

Phero Pharaoh

I was making a tongue in cheek comment at T-BiRD. I don\'t think he realised Bart was 17. lol
    I don\'t condone it.

<<Of course the bad thing is that you\'re both sitting there staring straight ahead. But at least you don\'t have to make conversation if you\'re nervous. >>

That\'s always going to be where the hard part starts. lol

**DONOTDELETE**

Maybe we\'re lucky and she\'s talkative.

Phero Dude

Hehe Damn. Different culture different rules I guess.

I saw that he is 17 , but haven\'t realized that this could be a problem.

Over here (good ol\' Germany) its absolutely not uncommon to see people aged 15 and people aged 25 dancing getting drunk together in the same club....No matter where you go...
    Only very uppercluss clubs dont allow teenies to enter + you have to wear the \"dressed-to-kill\" kind of clothes.

So I took it for granted that he also could take advantage of a club.

But seriously , isnt there some place where people of his age could go dancing ? Some club extra for teenies....???

Or to hell with the clubs at your age....(unless someone really hooks your underage ass up with some fake ID\'s) ..... just wait till a friend of yours comes up with a house party....Judging from recent (hmm actually rather old) teenie movies like american pie 1+ 2 , house partys are the [bad word] in your country [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

So just make sure its a houseparty where u are the only guy she knows [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Getting drinks/high/laid wont be a problem [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

I used to love it in that specific order...actually still do [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/blush.gif[/img]

Enlightened One

21 = USA
    18 = Australia
    15? = Europe remember france kids drink wine from age 5 up growing up they are used to alcohol etc.

Phero Pro

pool is pretty good. Especially if she doesn\'t know how to play. You get to show her how to shoot [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Enlightened One

Lol he he.

18 in the UK, doesnt stop people though.

Banned User

Yeah, that sounds about right. You know, I was talking to a German exchange stundents and well, other people were asking him, and he says that girls that run away from home as young as 12-13....Younger can be whores...

Also, it appears as though you can get weed much cheaper there.

By the way, my dad\'s entire family line is completely German, though I have no accent because they have been in America a long time.

Bart

Thread Information