Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
    Phero Dude

Default Tribulus/Horny Goatweed Users?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I recently picked up a mix which contains 3000mg Goatweed and 5000mg of Tribulus. If there are any users out there of either product, I would like to know about your experiences with either product.

What effect does it/they have on you?

Also, any recommendations on a daily dosage?
    I am thinking that the recommended dosage of one of these capsules per day seems like it might be high. I got a wicked headache the next day after I used one capsule. Though, of course, I can\'t be sure it was from it. Anyone get headaches from using too much of this stuff? I know Dr. Smell mentioned that he gets headaches from too much DHEA.

Default Re: Tribulus/Horny Goatweed Users?

I have been using a product called \"Tribulus Stack\" from Twinlab. I have found it very effective, but
    A. The tribulus is an extract made to scientifically proven specs
    B. There is a healthy dose of DHEA in that \"stack\".

Lately I have been taking the two supplements separately to save money, but the same basic idea, raise testosterone in an old boomer like me. I cycle between the trib stack and various andros.

Kids, don\'t even think about this please. In fact if I were under 40, I wouldn\'t even mess with this. After that, you have to weigh the risks of old age against the risks of messing with these supplements. If you can afford a doctor who knows what he is doing and can monitor results, that would be ideal.
    Cheers,
    Bruce

3000 mg + 5000 mg = 8 grams

That might be two or three tablespoons of raw herb.

That sounds wrong for some reason.

Phero Pharaoh

sounds like way to much.

Phero Dude

Well, the amounts seem ridiculous to me, but that is what they claim is in it. It is a product from Australia called Super Horny Goatweed. Of course we\'re talking Australia here. If someone doesn\'t mind,check out the product on the website below. There\'s a shitload of herbs in this combination. I am wondering if you can really get that much into one large tablet. What do you think? It totals up to 14500mg of herbs. It can produce a raging hard on that\'s for sure.

www.alternativehealth.com.au

**DONOTDELETE**

<raging hard on for sure>HELLo! As in, you take one or two capsules and it produces a raging hardon, or you have to take it over time and let it build up in your system?

I don\'t know about the goat weed, but the only thing I have found that will give you a \"ragin hard on\" would be yohimbe extract. Other things may increase your general sexual health over time. The yohimbe, will do amazing and almost comical things to your body. It was a regular part of my life for a year or so, but I found it was making me very agressive. If you take enough to really make you \"ragin\", there is quite a large increase in blood preasure.
    Bruce

Journeyman

Actually there is a good premise to this product, but it lacks standardization. It contains Mucuna Pruriens (normally used for its contents - L-Dopa) L-Dopa can give you a hardon, but you have to be careful because it can cause priapism(painful and prolonged erection not related to sexual thoughts), which can also result in vascular damage. L-DOPA is precursor of Dopamine, which converts also into noradrenaline/adrenaline. All of these items play a role in relaxation of the smooth muscle tissue of the penis, and allow blood to flow in. Yohimbine is an a1/a2 adrenergic antagonist with a similar effect. This type of product might do somethine but without a standard you could end up with chalk powder, or worse an overly potent supplement that causes damage.

**DONOTDELETE**

It was sounding so good there for a minute ... but not worth killing him or ruining Mr.Happy for ...

Journeyman

4-AD can increase his libido? but as for lasting a long time, that takes practice [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

He\'s got enough libido for two and can last four hours if he feels like it, he\'s a monster. He\'s just a little distracted sometimes and has occasions when ... well, you know those occasions. It\'s very rare.

Journeyman

well, \\ just give him coffee when that happens. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Caffeine can sometimes give a boost. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Phero Pharaoh

<<well, \\ just give him coffee when that happens.>>

I miss read that as an italic \"I\". I was getting worried about you there. And possibly FTR. LOL

**DONOTDELETE**

It\'s actually kind of upsetting. I mean, he\'ll drink Mike\'s coffee, but he doesn\'t like mine.

Journeyman

Well I do get the best coffee in the world......what can I say......now just to re-iterate that was a slash, as typed by a tired, exhausted, in need of sleep typist. Bad typist, no soup for you...come back 2 years

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

different batches and brands of trib (or gokshura) have different effects. I get away with up to a tsp/day, which my nutritionist approves of. But I\'m not 18 or 21, and I can use a boost. most often I take 2-3 caps/day, but sometimes 6, and sometimes skip (very important) .

Best thing I\'ve found for Biggus Dickus are chinese Kidney Qi formulas. My 2 favorite are Gejie (which contains lizard [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img])and Strong Man Bao.

Horny Goat weed is used in Chinese medicine for this as well, and is combined with ginseng and/or deer antler for much enhanced effect.

I have not been impresssed with yohimbe, due to side effects or being so strong it fatigues my receptors. Muira Puama (and to a lesser extent, dried schizandra berries) is a mellower alternative to yohimbe that doesn\'t have the MAO inhibitor interaction problems like yohimbe.

Phero Dude

Thanks for the thoughts everyone. I think I was suffering from temporary insanity when I ordered a couple of bottles of this stuff. As I said before, one capsule contains 14,500mg(so they say) of different herbs, including Trib, Goatweed, and Mucuan Pruriens(2000mg).
    I\'m starting to think that the stuff is just too extreme. I took one capsule Sunday morning and for 2 days I felt like Superman and had an incredibly oily forehead. I was at a club for a dance lesson and dancing afterward. No man in the place would even look at me, let alone talk to me. Some of the women on the other hand were staring at me and looking like they were wetting themselves. I must have been giving off some serious pheros from the upped T levels.

Phero Dude

I took one capsule in the morning. That\'s it. It did not feel good anyway. It\'s kind of like unaturally hard. My favorite booster is a can of oysters and a zinc tablet. I tried that again the other night with good results.

Phero Dude

Dr.ST, you mentioned 2-3 capsules per day. How many mg are we talking about here?

Enlightened One

MADMAXX

That would be the BSC science labs one i take the same one (little blue tablets - well not so little) they are quite bit.

Powerful product though i take 3x per day and energy levels and sex drive and natural pheromone production goes through the roof. I would keep taking them ive been using the stuff for 3 years and bulked up real quick and it is the best ive found plus the gingko and ginseng.

Try some protein supplements also they help great.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

dunno -- just regular size capsles of the dried herb -- too lazy to look.

Phero Dude

3x per day!?
    I figure one of those a day is enough to kill a guy.
    I agree that natural phero production probably goes through the roof.
    Nobody would even look at me, never mind mess with me that day I took one of those big blue babies. Just out of curiosity, how do people react to you since you are taking 3 of these per day? I don\'t know why you would need extra pheros if you are using these.

Enlightened One

Yeah no problems here. Feel good. Normal phero reactions.

King of the coupons!

Madmaxx - Are you taking these and working out? If they\'re a good booster for that, what is the name of the product...I\'d like to read up on it if you please? Blue babies? Thanks! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] TATER!!!

Phero Dude

I don\'t really work out much.
    The product is called \"Super Horny Goatweed\", but it has a lot of that, and a lot of Tribulus, and a lot of other stuff. If I take one I am pumped for 2 days; feel like I could kill someone. On the second day my forehead gets really oily; no acne though.
    They are made by an Australian company called Body Science.
    I don\'t know whether I could recommend them, but as you read in Watcher\'s post, he loves them and takes 3 a day, so I guess everyone is different. Maybe the difference is that he works out a lot and I don\'t. They put me in a bad mood just like a -none OD.

King of the coupons!

MMax - Thanks for the response! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Watcherrrrrr!!!! ?

Enlightened One

Hey 3 a day because i work out morning noon and night (ok maybe not that much) but i get a typical pheromone reaction even without synthetic pheromones applied - natural levels maxed out.

As madmaxx has said try www.bodyscience.com.au i guess, dunno if they export but its great stuff, i buy in a retail healthfood store.
    Best used in conjuction with whey protein powder and drink plenty of water cause u will get \"hot dick syndrome\" which gets women real worked up during sex. They always make a point of saying they havent had that happen before.

There u go mobley my response lol.

Banned User

Do you wear deoderant, AXE or just nothing at all. Just wanna know cause I started taking DHEA, Tribulus, Maca and Horny Goat Weed and want to get my phero signature out there.

King of the coupons!

T H A N K YOU Watcher!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Does it do anything for your workout? AND how long are you training per session? You know the T level drops at around 90 minutes donĀ“t you...yes? Thanks for responding! TATER!!

Journeyman

Bodyonics is the parent name for Pinnacle nutriton (www.pinnaclebody.com) All products are for sell in US, and are avail on the internet...There products are sound, altho the doses are nowheres near study level, but then again no company ever puts out a product with the dose recomended via the study.........

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information