Hello all!

I\'m a newbie and received my first shipment of \'mones last weekend. I should add that also I happen to be a scientist by profession, and decided to take up some personal research on pheromones after reading some interesting papers on the subject.

I want to first thank you all for posting some interesting and informative threads on the products. All the input really helped!

I\'ve had the products for a week, and have tried only a few. There was a very unique effect that PCC had on me that I haven\'t seen posted, and was wondering if anyone else experienced it. While wearing PCC, I felt as if someone had scraped my nasopharynx (sinus region) raw. I happen to be really sensitive to olfactory stimualtion anyway (perfumes and cologne containing high amounts of concentrated pollen set off a fit of sneezing that most can\'t believe!). PCC didn\'t do that, it actually has a pleasant odor. However, beyond some physical discomfort (like I stated, it felt as if someone had scraped my sinuses), it actually heightened my sense of smell! I was just wondering if any of you had any similar experinences? I really wasn\'t wearing much (~ 6 inches total), so I was quite surprised by the result.

I also concur with all of your previous observations that people are \"chattier\" when PCC is worn...especially women. I even found myself more talkative than normal. I didn\'t experience any \"PMSy\" type feelings that some of you have alluded to. Sorry to sound so \"clinical\", but I\'m really trying to stay objective in this process, even though it\'s only out of personal curiosity. You can take the girl out of science, but you can\'t take science out of the girl!

I\'d appreciate any personal input on this subject.

I\'ll try to keep you all updated on any observations I come across during my experimentation. Keep those posts coming!