Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default new pheromone additive - good stuff

visit-red-300x50PNG
    just started trying out the new pheromone additive today. i was trying to put one drop in my hair goop, but two fell in, so i just went with it. i also added a drop of the super primal musk oil to my wrists. that was it for anything other than a shot of acqua di gio cologne.

got a few good responses. the first was from this girl i\'ve been totally wow\'d by. we were meeting for lunch, and she came up all sad and told me she had broken up w/ her bf this morning. inside i was cheering [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] , but of course didnt show it. so we sat around talking, me being the comforting shoulder. at one point she reached over after a joke and held onto my arm, we hadnt made much contact before. she also moved seats around the four sided table so she could sit right next to me. after the lunch she asked me to walk back w/ her to the computer lab. she was very big eyed and smiley most the time, considering she was supposed to be sad over the bf [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]. she\'s coming over later for some drinkin\' games.

the second was with a girl that sits next to me in my last course of the day. at the end of class she asked what i was doing tonight, and then gave me her IM to let her know what was going on. this was the end of the third week next to each other, she hadnt mentioned hanging out before. well she\'s coming over too.

i\'m just hoping that i\'m not overbooking myself tonight! but my horoscope in today\'s paper was: \"there are several people vying for your attention. maybe you should throw a party and invite them all.\" this was too funny when i read it, cause we planned on having people over tonight, and i had been trying to decide which girl to invite. i\'ll throw some more NPA on and see how it goes.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: new pheromone additive - good stuff

NPA seem powerful. When I used it mixed with Apc I got instant reactions. I think I told this story before of the woman who checked me out for a whole train ride. She would look at me out of the corner of her eye. APC is good stuff too. Two or three drops work wonders on women upclose. Overdosing on APC is actually okay too sometimes.

**DONOTDELETE**

excellent idea. i\'ll try mixing up a small combo of apc+npa and give it a whirl tonight.

the npa + musk oil worked great last night. girls were very clingy, it was wonderful [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

NPA and the musk oil? Oh that\'s probably a winning combo. I\'ll try that one. Or maybe mix some of the musk oil into my APC/NPA combo.

**DONOTDELETE**

that is what I been trying to get you nimrods to understand. use the PA with another fragrance PREFERABLY a musk or an OIL but not a commecial fragrance and you have 2 advantages 1) you smell different and that unique fragrance is going to make you more attractive and 2) you are wearing the Pheros.

why these guys are buying all of those water downed fragrances with this smell and that smell, ... The PA is the most powerful and you can use alone or with other fragrances (oils or commercial), so get the most that you can.

Thread Information