Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Newbie to Pheromones

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I want to try pheromones but am unsure which one to start out on. Which is the best one for the situation described below? And how much should I use?

Here\'s whats up. I have this girl in a class of mine, she has made eye-contact with me many times for a few good 6 or 7 secs. I cant quite think of a way to make the first move on her being it in a class room and all. I just basically am curious as if this stuff is bullshit or truth because it is hard to believe so I would appreciate any advice on pheromones that you can give. Will this make her more attracteted to me? How affective is this stuff

Thanks [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Newbie to Pheromones

Ok shinten im asuming your young, something like (take others responses as well, can someone help me here) but here goes, try if your after a standalone product, try attraction (although it smells like soap to some people, i have good responses though) but if your after something cheaper try sandlewood edge or if youre after something with little smell try alter ego, its an oil based one, as you will find from other posts, last longer than alcohol on skin but if youre after shirt cotton ones to apply then try alcohol based products edge and attraction. Or if you want two products then go for the edge and alter ego as a combo. Ok thats my input anyone else care to add onto this, hey shinten let us know how you go, what results you get, just expect it to assist you, she will not jump all over you, you will need to do the usuall it should make it easier for you though to appraoch her she should be more open to your approaches but if it doesnt work with her, you will find that women (well in my experience anyway) you might want to work out as well. Will become more attractive to you, so play the field if it works for you and you want to. Get a smile learn to talk in general, be nice. And you should do alright, hope it works for you, this is truth, just put up any responses in the forum, you have negative or positive and we will help you out. It seems to put women in the mood for mating so to speak, basically it signals to thier unconscious mind that the possibility of attraction romance etc is around and you need to work at it as you normally would but it should get a better responses.

Good luck.

**DONOTDELETE**

Thanks Paul Down Under for your speedy assistance, I am thinking about attraction and sandlewood edge to start off with and if I like it ill go with hardcore stuff. You really aswnered my question Paul, thanks. If anyone wants to reply too I would like their feedback also.

I can only think of one more question:
    Do I have to be in close enough for the Pheromonones to work, like say 10 to 8 feet away? or do you have to be like in conversation distance say 3 to 4 feet?

I\'ll tell you my success stories with the Pheromones when I get the Pheromones.

**DONOTDELETE**

Shin-Dude,

Pheromones will do two things for you.
    1) They will make you perceived yourself a lot better. It is hard to relay exactly. You have to experience it for yourself. If you are getting the Edge, you will get the big Ego Boost, Self Confidence Boost etc.

2) The way you are perceived by others will change too. Gals who you first meet, will have a good impression of you. Alpha Male impression. If you get a good mixed product like Attraction this perception, leads to allot of conversation etc. kinda neat.

But as I said in the first part, it is very hard to describe in full. You have to experience it yourself.
    Hope I helped a bit.
    TCO

**DONOTDELETE**

the closer range will help, she\'ll be more able to identify the source of the pheromones (you). passing by is also a good trick.

you say you\'re having a hard time approaching her. if she\'s throwing glances then she\'s really opening the door for advances. just go up to her next time after class and say something like, \"i couldnt help but notice you and wanted a chance to get to know you.\" just something simple like that, then introduce yourself, and suggest that the two of you should exchange numbers so you could catch up sometime. the girl will be flattered that you noticed her, and it seems that she wants to be approached.

you could do this approach even without the pheromones, then by the time you have a date they will have arrived and you\'ll be good to go.

just be friendly and happy, make her see you as a guy that she should want to get to know and would miss out on if she didnt. and if it doesnt work, then no loss, it was great practice for the next girl!

and yeah, this stuff really does work. the past year in college i got more ass than all my other years in life combined. i\'m literally to the point where i\'m overwhelmed and limit the number of girls to a few that i take on at a time (not talking orgy here, just in general). easy comparison on numbers, my first two years in college, got laid by two chicks. these first two weeks of this year, already got laid by two chicks. my sophomore year, had a crush on this beautiful girl, she turned me down. ran into her last week, two years later, she\'s been jumping all around me. the only difference, pheromones.

i just got the new pheromone additive, i\'m looking forward to trying that one out too. i\'ll report on that after the weekend.

**DONOTDELETE**

Yeah after six months even the \"10s\" bounce around me like teenage girls around a movie star. But that is seeing as though ive experiemented and perfected my combos and ratios.

**DONOTDELETE**

Do you guys not feel a bit funny about attempting to manipulate other people in a covert way that they are unaware of? I have to confess, I bought \"Realm\" a while back, and this issue always bothers me. Not like there is any reason to be bothered with that \"Realm\" of course, it has a terribly strong smell (my boyfriend can\'t stand it) and doesn\'t add or subtract one single bit to you, but -as a matter of principle... Am I being dishonest and manipulative, or what?
    Any thoughts? [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

\"Am I being dishonest and manipulative, or what?\"

How is it so dishonest if they like you because of these chemicals more power to you dont see it as a manupaltion but a tool. Ummm a chick magnet chemical how about that?

I know any tool to allow me to get a chick way hotter than me and see my good qualities is a good tool sent from god himself! Thats gotta be holy not dishonest.

Now let me get back to my hacked cable t.v. thats not dishonest either [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Is a new suit dishonest? What about a push up bra that makes you looks fuller that you are. The miniskirt that teases and tantalizes when your only going out for dinner. What about impants of any kind? What about all the things men and women do to make themselves look and feel better? This is one of them.

If it were love potion #9 and the person had to do anything you say I could see it being a problem and it wouldn\'t even be much fun. I need a job, you think I won\'t use something like this to help me get it? I won\'t hurt anyone to get it but this I\'ll do.

What about women? Ladies like tall men, well I\'m not tall. Some people have this great \"aura\" naturally, some don\'t. I\'m a great guy but no one knows it but with the mones ladies will talk to me and get to know me before that decide who I am and I like that. It\'s not mind control, but it helps a person lock on to you. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Thread Information