Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
    Banned User

Default Subtle Public Female Masturbation

visit-red-300x50PNG
    For my week long High School experimentation of Phermones, predominately -none heavy products like TE, I have wondered about one possible female response. After I read a post awhile back about how a guy suspected a girl of masturbating during class (<a target=\"_blank\" href=http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=UBB4&amp;Number=7383&a mp;page=&amp;view=&amp;sb=&amp;o=&amp;vc=1>Click Here</a>) I kept this on my mind, though trying to avoid the placebo effect.This mostly happen in classes for example I was around 5 feet away from a girl in one class, and I noticed it seemed she could be doing it. Well she seems like the classic good girl etc.. but this was suspectable maybe not fully able to be proven. I know when someone is sitting in class for a long period of time and they do rythmic or bordem gestures.

In a usual setting when I see foot tapping it is very tempo oriented and involves the least needed movement of the body itself. For example taking the heel of your foot and gently and rapidly hitting it to the floor or the front of your foot and tapping on the ground while moving your knee with it etc... Now back to the class and the girl who I thought could have been getting jiggy with herself. I was around 5 feet away from her wearing one direct full spray of TE straight on my shirt 2 dabs wiped across the middle of my back (around 5 inches) in length, along with this 1/2 a pack of SOE GEL on my chin back of my neck, chest, back, and wrists. There were lines of desk in the class room spaced by around 4 feet and I was in one row and she was in the next row one seat back from me but pretty close. Anyhow I was moving a bit maybe geting the phero\'s in the air a bit, and I start to notice something. She has her hands in her inner thighs hanging there kind of like guarding the \"kitty\" and she starts to move in her chair from left to right kind of like softly grinding it her feet are aiding her in this. It lasted for about 4-5 minutes then she stopped completely and she did not leave to go to the bathroom or anything of that nature seemed pretty calm after that. I looked at her and her face I didn\'t see any real reaction just kind of looking down not looking around much at all, I do not think she looked at me either and did not use her hands at all.

I could be way off on this assumption all together, I was just noting this and wondering if any of the brave female forum members have ever done this in a classroom or any other public setting?

Sorry for the length of this message, by the way I noticed the same type of movement from a few others but it was a bit farther away and could have easily been nothing at all.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Subtle Public Female Masturbation

Wish I COULD get off that easy. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Banned User

hmmm, have you ever masturbated in public FTR? maybe I am looking to far into this.

**DONOTDELETE**

Not unless you count the bathroom stall at work on a stressful day. I can\'t see how what she was doing was masturbating. But I\'m not as talented as some of the women around here. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I could be wrong.

Phero Enthusiast

FTR,, for people like me its easier than that... [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] I have in the ladies john outside by the boat docks where our boat is on the lake and this one guy i was with he wanted to watch so between that and the trees outside i got off more than 4 times as he put his arms down along my thighs ran his hands thru my hair and blew in my ears softly.. it gets me everytime.. we had people looking at us funny and more than likely they knew what we was up to... having very loose shorts on that day and a tiny halter top does wonders for easy acsess... hehehehe!!!! Water side park thats across from the dock is just to tempting and is very romantic and drawing to me.. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

See, this is what I\'m sayin\'.

So, could you get off by fidgeting in your chair?

Even given jeans with the right fit and no panties, it wouldn\'t happen for me if I sat there all night.

Wouldn\'t happen for me like that. Not without my hands down my pants, or without grinding directly on something/someone.

Phero Pro

Maybe these girls have supernaturally long/big clits?

Phero Enthusiast

Body movement and wraping your legs around one of his and moving up and down works good.. but some women can if they are really horney move there hands down there and around the area and very slightly do any moving and get off its easy as hell to do,, for some, even rubbing there thighs together would do it... [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] some women can just brush up against something or a man and will be off in heaven!!!!!

&lt;&lt;Maybe these girls have supernaturally long/big clits?&gt;&gt;

or maybe some of you men have supernaturally big imaginations [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

Oh.

I was kinda hopin\' for the clit thing, myself~

[img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] LMAO

[img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] OK....huge clits....that\'s what it is

If I got off in public, the people around me wouldn\'t have to question if I just came. I don\'t see how a woman could have an orgasm in silence.

Phero Pro

\"Man in the boat, overboard!\" [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

(Bill Murray, in Caddyshack)

Phero Pro

See, I figger if a clit was long enough, I could try to tie a knot in it with my tongue! &lt;grin&gt;

Phero Pro

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I don\'t see how a woman could have an orgasm in silence.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stealth orgasms, of course~ [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

You\'re nasty.

He is totally nasty. Is that why you love him so much? [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Yes. He may be the nastiest man I ever met. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

don\'t see how a woman could have an orgasm in silence.

Stealth orgasms, of course~
    Oh you got that right... LOL!! for sure women are very capable of being so quiet you would never know but then again watch her eyes as they will give it away....and i dont mean rolling back in the head nither... [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I can tell you now....I would never be capable of having an orgasm in total silence.

Phero Pro

[My plan is working~] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

You can hear me a block away. Besides, how are you gonna hide it when your back arches and your hips buck? Like you could help that.

Yeah, right. I\'m just gonna sit there lookin\' at you, wiggle my hips, and wow, baby. I came for you. Blow in my ear again. Oops. Did it again.

WTF?

&lt;&lt;Besides, how are you gonna hide it when your back arches and your hips buck? Like you could help that.&gt;&gt;

THANK YOU!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

I have good reason to believe FTR is quite... vocal during such moments... [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

FTR, maybe its time for you to learn a few new things.. oooops,, just kidding... LMFAO!!!!

**DONOTDELETE**

Maybe it\'s time for you to stop tellin\' stories.

HA!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

That\'s right, I said it.

Banned User

I do have a rather large imagination, heheh maybe it was wishful thinking, or maybe there is that possibility that she is a spy masturbator hahahaha.

FTR must be loud btw

HA!!

Phero Enthusiast

excuess me!!!!!!! Telling stories................
    back up i dont think so....why is it so hard for you to belive the real world and what really happens out there.........

**DONOTDELETE**

Maybe I just don\'t know the real world like you know the real world. I\'m sure you know best.

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information