Close

Stranger

Default Realitive Newbie looking for suggestions

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey Gang,

I\'ve been a watcher on these forums for quite some time now, but figured it was about time to dive in and join the \'party.\' I\'m 16 years old, attending Highschool (grd 11) residing in British Columbia, Canada. I am greatly interested in finding a good phero mix for my person chemistry, and wouldn\'t mind a bit of help.

I was first introduced to the world of Phero\'s by and internet contact I\'ve known for quite sometime. Being rather young, I\'ve seen little information across the forums, and otherwise, about pheromones for youngsters =].

I purchased a bottle of Edge, and a heavy load of SoE gels as my introduction to the phero world. For the past two weeks or so, I have been trying these phero products in different dosages and combinations with little, or no success. Recently, I attempted to OD on Edge, (using about over 10 sprays around my neck, behind my ears, and on my wrists) and to my surprised, saw no results. Everyone pretty much acted as usual, and people I was meeting for the first time acted much as I would have expected them to if I wasn\'t wearing pheromones.

The SoE and Edge has had some interesting effects on me however, and I have felt quite a bit happier and more confident with them on; however, this is not quite the reaction I am looking for.

Anyone able to help me out, with any suggestions as to products to try, or to slip me something I might have missed (you never know =) would earn eternal respect from me (well, maybe not eternal).

Happy Valentines day,

Phero Pharaoh

Default Re: Realitive Newbie looking for suggestions

lol, 1st off 10 sprays IS a OD..TWO sprays can be close to or a OD. have to be careful with sprays of TE.(you better off using dabs) Now if you really been a lurker you ought to know not all -mones seen to work on all ppl, some ppl TE (like yourself) does nothing for, yet others, like PI/RM, do wonders. means you have to be willing to experiment with diff kinds.

Stranger

Wolfe,

Yah, I have certainly picked that up that many mones do nothing for some people, and do wonders for others. I intended to OD, just to see if TE had any effect on me.

The intent of my original post, was more in the hopes of getting some general direction hints, as to other products to try. I\'ll look into PI/RM, so thanks for that.

Phero Pharaoh

well, thats if you\'re looking for those \'sexual\' type hits, and those might not actually be the best for you, you said you got SoE as well, how has that done for you?..i use SoE and do well with it( get them to chatting then use the charm to get futher- i like the \'chase\' and dont mind a strike out now and then), i also use AE/w (womens formula> less -none and more -nol in it) as i tend to scare ladies off if i use to much -none.

Stranger

The SoE has seemed to create slightly more open communication, or comfort, with some people. Actually, I have had many guys be more open and communicative when I\'m wearing SoE.
    I\'m not really looking for immediate sexual hits, more along the lines of general interest. The intent behind my original purchase was to increase talkativeness and a fealing of approachability, and possibly a slight improvement in male-male dominance.

Phero Pharaoh

then go light on the -none and use more -nol i\'d say, you might try a combo of 2-3 dabs of TE(NOT sprays)+some SoE(say 6-8 \" if roll-on or 1/2 a jel pack)

Stranger

Thanks Wolfe,
    I\'ve tried your suggested ratio before, but I\'m going to give it another shot tommorow. You never know until you try twice =].

I would still welcome any more suggestions anyone can offer.

Phero Dude

welcome osg321 [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Stranger

lol, thnx Godlike =]

Phero Dude

how come u haven\'t messaged me yet....

And its really weird , that your results aren\'t too overwhelming... I mean u got quality stuff + u have a perfect testing area [school].

Its also obvious , that Edge doesnt seem to work for you.
    No big deal. There is still Alter Ego to try + PI !!!

However , I really can\'t believe that u dont get result from SOE !
    It a very quality product.... I see changes in everybody around me when I put on like 1/2 of the Soe gel pack.

So my advise is , try the minimalist approach with EDGE = 1 spray or even only one dab on your chin or jaw line... see how that works....then try wearing SOE standalone too see what it does for you ... then a combination of both. Still no results ? [bad word] it ! Try something else , but dont give up....
    Success is very individual , depends on body chemestry + the way u feel + behave + dosages.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand then.... get Alter EGO ! Thats the potion with a license to get laid [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] So is PI !

I can see your looking very hard for some good responces. Unfortunately, this is your first failing. This is not another rant about how pheros won\'t make you irresistable to women (they won\'t BTW), but it\'s your approach.

Something that people seem to take for granted is that pheros will just allow them to sit back and watch the show. I\'m guessing this is what you are doing, constantly looking out for responces. You WILL however, have to make your own hits to some extent. TE should be making you feel more confident at least, which is very important.

Thread Information