Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Now I got them all (nearly)…

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Today I received the order from Bruce
    I had TE and AE
    Today I got Attraction , APC and NPA

If you read some of my previous posts you\'ll see I didn\'t have any positive results with TE and AE combined or not
    I don\'t use to quit with any issue that troubles me so I will give a 2 , 3 , 100 tries more to get what I want… so because I completely lost counting can you tell me the suggested combos and dose having in mind that TE and AE didn\'t work for me
    Maybe a combo of the old with the new one will work better
    The fact is that with 5 products I can do a lot of combinations and I want to make a program of what I try and what I receive and proceed with the next one

I was thinking to start with one spray of Attraction at the hair, two dabs of APC + NPA behind ears
    I clean the area (behind ears) with alcohol to be sure the pheros will stay more

Your suggestions will help me give the right priority for quicker results

I\'m not sure that all the products will not work but I\'m sure that Bruce will hate me when I will return some of them ( :-) just kidding )

Default Re: Now I got them all (nearly)…

Hi PG,
    Don\'t worry. I won\'t hate you no matter what happens. I think there is enough hate in the world at the moment without me hating somebody because they sent back some products.

It sounds like you are on the right track anyway. Just be careful not to OD, try everything you can think of and above all, be friendly and open to everybody. I think they call it being \"kind to the little people you meet on the way up\" in the show biz world. If you are only nice to the \"scortchin\' hot babes\" you look pretty shallow to Ms. Right when she comes along.

Also, I am not so sure about the washing with alcohol thing. Maybe no big deal on such a small spot, but I am a big fan of maintaining your normal bacteria flora by staying away from antibacterial soaps and deodorants. I would say, just shower up with a natural soap and then apply. Try everything though, and see what works.

Good Luck!
    Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**

PG-29

Keep us posted about your findings! I think you are a valuable member of this forum, because you are an independent guy, and you are honest when you write about your results with the products.

(Besides, you have products that I don\'t have, so I wouldn\'t need to buy those if you test them first) [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Pg,
    The combo you suggested sounds like a good start. I would also like you to try this. The past few days I have been experimenting with \"less is more\" theory. I take the top off of the TE and put my finger over top and turn over quickly and what is on finger I put on one side of neck, do again then place on the other side, do once more and place on front of neck. Cover with cologne or try covering with your APC. Your finger should not be dripping with TE. Since I started this I have seen much better results with TE. Also, mixing the APC and NPA has also given me great results. In a separate bottle, put 70% APC and 30% NPA. As many of the forum members know, Jambat is the expert on this, so I tried it and man did it work. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Day 1. Try 1.
    Mission : One glance which will define that the female victim noticed something different in the air or me

Weapons : Attraction, APC, NPA

Used for this mission : One spray of Attraction at the hair, One dab with NPA behind each ear covered with one dab at the same positions of APC

Commander\'s Log : Attraction has very good scent.

Results : 0%

MISSION FAILED
    Coming soon next mission in a theater near you...

**DONOTDELETE**

Stoppit right now! You put what where? Okay. First off you got three things going on here and it looks like you may be overdosing. First premix your APC and NPA as Jaggy said. This is the kicker. Put your AE to the side for now. If you have a small spray bottle put you APC/NPA mix in there, if not just put a dab on your chin and a dab in the hair and see what happens, if nothing happens try an added dab on the wrist.

But before you try any of this try three dabs of APC alone. (Or if your in a club five or six dabs of fresh APC isn\'t considered an overdose). Now be observant to the women around you.

What there reactions when you get in an inclosed area with them. Speak to them. If you\'re a guy used to getting snubbed by women and suddenly they\'re much nicer, then you know the mones are working. Like I don\'t get hits from Edge like Paul and some others but the NPA/APC mix is the way to go. Some people are trying APC and Edge too.

Also neatness counts. Make sure you wear clean clothes, shine your shoes comb your hair and carry breath meants. I do all these and it certainly helps. Make eye contact and smile. If you see a chick checking you out go talk to her by all means, especially with that APC/NPA mix and try that mix out for a few days because it does work.

Try NPA and AE too. I\'m curious about this mix and it sounds like it may be something good because of the Androstenoil in AE. You may even want to mix some of that Super Primal Oil in there too, but I haven\'t tried this mix so I can\'t tell you how it works, but give the APC/NPA mix a good try. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Yeah my thoughts exactly

**DONOTDELETE**

jambat,

The first time I tried to spray APC out of a bottle it clumped up and made a huge mess, came out in a squirt not a mist. How thin is the NPA/APC and what kind of bottle do you use to spray it with?

Dylan

**DONOTDELETE**

PG-29

Are you still waiting for women to come to you? If you are then stop wasting your time cause that doesn’t happen very often. Try talking to a few women, they don’t have to be the prettiest girl in the room. Practice on the average girls and see how it effects them, once you have your research then move on to the ones you really want. Key: Be nice to EVERYONE.

Dylan

**DONOTDELETE**

indeed sirs.

I find the Edge works well for getting glances and looks, but it\'s true power comes out when you talk to women and they just open right up to you.

Dylan,

The 30% of NPA added to the 70% APC let\'s it spray out of a TE bottle just fine. I was desparate for a spray bottle(because I hadn\'t used up my Edge at that time) and had gone to health food store and boutght 2 spray kids throat sprays. I think they hold 1 oz. After I got herbal smell out of them they have great sprayer on them. The mix sprays out just fine...

**DONOTDELETE**

posted September 13, 2001 14:26 ÂÂÂ ÂÂ ÂÂÂÂ ÂÂ ÂÂ ÂÂ
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    jambat,

The first time I tried to spray APC out of a bottle it clumped up and made a huge mess, came out in a squirt not a mist. How thin is the NPA/APC and what kind of bottle do you use to spray it with?

Dylan

The NPA is alcohol based so it cuts the oily APC. Shake it up real well. As for spraying, I use 1.3 ml sprayer that some old perfume was in. I poured the perfume out, rinsed it real well and poured in my mix. I\'ll probably start using my Edge bottles after the Edge is gone.

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey PC-29...you think you\'ve got them all... check this out! I\'ve got:
    AE
    TE
    TES
    PI
    Attraction
    Andro
    APC
    Enhance wipes
    Realm
    SP oil
    ...I\'m sure I\'m forgetting something..most of these I have more than one of!

Anyway, here\'s a combo that I started this week, my goal being to change the combo after a full week\'s attempt.
    one squirt of Andro to the neck/chest/shirt collar, followed by one squirt of Attraction right on top of that (Paul down under combo) I add a shared dab of APC behind each ear and a dab on each forearm, top and bottom. This is the first combo I\'ve tried that has shown some consistent results, although subtle. For the last three days I\'ve been making direct eye contact with every woman I pass...each day there has been at least one woman who holds my eyes and gives me a very big smile which I return...this has happened on the bus and just walking down the street...I\'m hoping for number 4 today...

It\'s not much, but very very special thanx to the person who gave us the breakdown of ml per squirt/dab and an estimated goal before OD\'ing...I have that printed off and sitting right next to my little collection.

The one thing I didnt pick up was NPA and now it\'s all the rave :-(
    Happy hunting to you all! [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey keep us informed infoyada, love to hear your stories hey everyone else keep the stories coming i wonder what ever happened to jaz and his life on the edge, havent heard from him in ages must be having to much fun. [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

PG-29 don\'t forget the stuff Jaggy and I told you a few post up. Trial and error.

[ September 16, 2001: Message edited by: jambat ]

Thread Information