Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Primal newbie help

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey everyone [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

OK - first I am a complete newbie with mones, so my questions are very basic and I apologize if they are too much so.

<some background if germane>
    I tend to be very alpha male naturally - leader, control conversation etc. I am 6\', 180#, average looking, 30 yrs old. The women I am around and looking for hits from are 20-25. I am very talkative and have great conversations etc and was looking for \'mone help to give me more of a sexual edge to help take the talking to the next level - be desired sexually. I have been told be women I have gotten to know that at first look I can appear very unapproachable - even menacing - but that I am great once they talk to me.

OK - so I bought the newbie pack late last year and saw great results from TE - conversations were often turned toward sex by the women, great contact and interest. Also with the TE, I found the smell very noticable (and very bad) but the women (even when very close - like slow dancing) often went out of their way to point out that I smelled great (I was wearing a small dab or 2 of cologne also). As my bottle (of TE) was running low I decided to try out PI since it seemed to fit my personality and was more potent.

Thus far I have not had very good overall results. Sometimes good / sometimes bad - but nothing outside normal (no mone) results. I get good conversations, but they dont generally lead toward sex, I dont notice any DIHL type reactions or women acting very submissively or sexually. I am approached with normal frequency and I make sure to let women I talk to know that I am approachable and they can talk / get close to me. I am wondering about my dosage of the primal - and I am still not sure I am applying it corrently <g> and am looking for advice.

What I am doing now is kind of tilting my head to the side and holding the bottle upside down behind my ear till I feel a drop or 2 fall on my neck, then repeating on other side. I then just let it run down my neck (along pulse line) and dry there. The bottle has that white plastic tube in it which seems to make it come out in drops. I then apply a moderate amount of cologne (Drakkar) to my clothing (shirt/pants). I refresh the PI about every 3 hours or so - exact same process. I refresh the cologne perhaps every 4-5 hours if I am out that long. I personally NEVER smell anything when wearing the PI - in any quantity. If I smell the bottle I note a slight distasteful odor, but nothing from just wearing a few drops (note that I smelled the TE strongly when wearing the smallest quantity).

Am I going about all this correctly?

I have also tried this exact same process, but skipping the cologne and substituting SoE gel (about 1/3 to 1/2 pack on back and front of neck but never directly over or near the PI). Still no appreciable results.

Mainly I am wondering if I am applying it correctly, and possibly overdosing on the PI. Also I am wondering if maybe the PI was a bad choice - I have read it can scare younger women and works best with 30+ ones.

At this point I am considering just buying another bottle of TE and going with it - but I would prefer to go with something stronger - but the TE did seem to give results - so I am pretty unsure of which way to turn. Any advice is appreciated - thanks!

Phero Pharaoh

Default Re: Primal newbie help

I usually let one drop fall on my finger and then spread that SAME drop evenly between the back of both ears. Most of the night I will get a whiff of it if the breeze blows the right way. If I cover that with SoE DIRECTLY over the same area it seems to cover well. I\'ve gotten DIHLs with just this one drop PI/m approach, usually from girls I\'ve had conversations with BTW

I use PI all the time with great results when it comes to closing the deal..but have no luck with the edge..refreshing every three hours is way too much when it comes to PI..one drop behind each ear maxx should last you all night..if the edge works for you then stick with it..better yet try AE and see what that gets you..i think you\'ll be surprised!!

Phero Dude

personally I think you might be OD\'ing...2 whole drops has always been waaay too much PI for me...

Thread Information