Close

Default Something funny happend today.

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Oke today i was going to try something new. I never had an od before so that\'s what i was gonna try. So i put on 2 dabs of Jb#1 covered by SOE then i put 1 drup of AE on the neck and 1 drup behind my neck and 1 on the chest 2 drups of AE on the Collor and three drups of AE on my jacket. Men this AE is smells strong. And of i went to work. First i took my bike and ride to the train station near my home. And i was looking where alot of people where standing. And went to stand right next to them. Then i noticed the people starting to move away from me, and before i newit, there where no one in my vicinity nomore. It was kinde fun to watch tho but it\'s deffinantly not something i would try again. But that wasn\'t even the funny part yet. So when i got to work, every one where acting like normal. But no one would even tell me, men do you smell bad today, Why is that ??? When my day at work ended. i went back home. When i got to the train-station. I saw a group of people standing near eachother there. So i thought what the hell let\'s try again. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] so there i went standing near those group of people again. Then i noticed the same effect those other people head in the morning they where getting away from again, then i noticed a fat lady starting to run away from me. I don\'t think i ever seen fat people run away that fast before. It was kind of funny though. She must be thanking me tommorow, because after what iv\'e seen she must have lost a few pounds today ;-) . Anyway that was a very interesting day. I don\'t now what i will be trying tommorow , but it will deffinantly be no od tommorow. Is 2 drups of AE usually enough ??? or can you use 4 drups of AE. AE smells really strong i think with my body chemestry 2 is enough.

Phero Enthusiast

Default Re: Something funny happend today.

May I say, You was ODing? Usually 2 dropps of AE is near of the limit.. Na, well, there is more experienced people on a forum, so just wait answer from them. (FTR, (Greetings), Where are You?)
    Bubu.

Two drops could do it although I\'d feel safe with only that much. Four drops is more near the limit for most men.

One thing unique in my experience with AE is that it is the only product were a lady told me \"You smell mean.\"

I\'ve OD\'ed before but never smelled \"mean\" with other products.

Enlightened One

Womens AE has less of an effect than the mens version.

Phero Dude

LMAO
    <I don\'t think i ever seen fat people run away that fast before>

Phero Dude

[img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I\'ve experienced this with AE and know exactly what you are talking about - very funny though about the lady running from you [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Thread Information