I went to see The Doors perform on the Carson Daly Show - Last Call NY I think is the name of the program. So I put on 3 dabs of NPA on throat, what little left that I had of home made SOE around face, maybe 4\", and a drop or two of PI/m behind ears. Cover with Le Male.

Nothing too noticeable at the show went with a buddy of mine, a cute blonde did sit next to me but she was on a date with some guy who did a good job holding her attention. After the show we went to a bar & I shot some pool, played against this semi-attractive woman, she was about 10 years older then me & not exactly my type (rate her a 6), before we played, she was playing against someone else & would keep coming over towards me & pretend like she was going to poke me with her cue in my crotch when she shot. After I beat her & shook her hand & she would not let go for like 10 seconds! Got a laugh out of that hit with my buddies, my roommate had shown up & we were heading to his girlfriend\'s sister\'s birthday party.

I reapplied some PI/m I think two drops, potential OD amounts but it was a good 4 hours since I initially applied so I was not overly concerned. We get to this bar & it\'s a cozy little place with red lighting everywhere. I got into this conversation with this very attractive blonde, a 9 & a few inches taller then me, I was a little intimidated when I first met her because of the height differential. Well apparently my roommate\'s girlfriend had told her about these dances I learned on the Internet (I posted the link in a separate thread) & she was dying to see me do the Tulip (I forgot the name when I originally told the story, it\'s called the Twirl). So the first thing I did was correct her in the name & then did my little dance, then I did a few more, got some good laughs & very solid eye contact, so much so that when I was telling a story to both her & my roommate she would peer her face almost in my line of sight of him so that I would lock eyes with her again, she did this a few times! I thought it was interesting that she only drank club soda & made a joke when she was complaining they cost $4, I told her, you need to come here on Thursday\'s nights because club soda is 2 for 1 then, another laugh. She left & I will follow up with my roommate\'s girlfriend to try to hook up with her.

Now the real hit came from my roommate\'s girlfriend, whenever we spoke she didn\'t look into my eyes but rather focused on my lips the whole time, within my personal space (closer then 18\"). We started talking about her fake glasses she had me try on & she said I looked like Clark Kent, & then she said I should be wearing a superman shirt & go around town with her glasses & my outfit, THEN she starts getting really touchy feeling as she\'s pretending I am superman by grabbing my biceps & my shirt was unbuttoned (top 2 buttons unbuttoned) SO she takes her hand & put\'s it down my shirt & starts feeling my chest hair & grabbing my pecs, LOL I had to take a step back so that my roommate would not clock me in the head even though it was all her doing. Fun stuff.