Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Newbie with a few questions

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hello everyone,

I am new to the use of pheromones and well, kind of skeptical. I have purchased a bottle of Primal Instinc and a bottle of The Edge. I have tried a combination of the two, with this ratio.... 2 drops of Primal ( both on the back of my neck ) Two sprays of The Edge ( one one my neck and one on my shirt ) While I have noticed that girls do seem to check me out more often and I get some smiles when I look at them.

Questions....1. Do you guys think that my ratio is to heavy ?

2. I have heard that Androstendone makes a male seem more aggressive. And Androstendiol makes the male seem more aproachable. So, would diol be a better pheromone to wear ?

Thanks in advance for all information,
    The Milk Man [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Newbie with a few questions

I\'ll say this. I don\'t use PI, but I know it\'s the strongest stuff you can get. I would get something with Androstenol. Alter Ego is usually what people sugguest. I personally think APC is good with everything that potent APC is also Androstenone based but the scent is awesome.

Now if you\'re getting the smiles and all then I think you\'re on safe ground, if the ladies seem to run from you you\'re ODing. I have the same problem with Edge, no super hits but women do treat you better and will smile at you if you smile at them ect.

I personally hope to try Alter Ego soon and maybe Edge and Alter Ego together, but I want to try it by itself first because some people have reported major hits with AE alone. But bottom line, I still think Edge and PI together is overkill. It would seem that you wouldn\'t need Edge when you have PI. Try PI and Alter Ego.

MilkMan,

Welcome!

You say you use two drops of Primal and two sprays of Edge and women are smiling back at you. Are they smiling back at you from the opposite side of a football stadium?

You are using way too much! It isn\'t reasonable to expect everyone to read all the posts on this board, but at least,please read the paper that should have come with your Primal.

More than one drop of Primal is an overload. Add to that two sprays of TE and you might just as well piss yourself.(That\'s how you\'ll smell!)

Maybe you can\'t smell this stuff,lots of people can\'t, but most people can and the smell ain\'t pretty.Besides the people who can smell it don\'t have to be hit with an amount they can smell to be effected by it.Lighten up on the dose.You\'ll be glad you did. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

As for the Androstenol,it\'s good to use in combination with Androstenone.But no amount of Androstenol is going to make you approachable if you\'re soaked in Androstenone.Start with small doses of each.

Good Luck,
    Oscar
    [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Hi MilkMan,

Welcome. I have to go along with Jambat and Oscar. PI and TE wouldn\'t be my first choice for a combo. Pretty heavy on the androstenone end, and you are almost certainly ODing, though in a club, anything is possible as we have seen many times. TE does have things PI doesn\'t, so there is always the chance (however remote) that you are going to skew the phero rainbow in just the right spot to work well with your natural pheros, BUT the odds are not great. I would use either PI OR TE and some fragrance with it. Try them both, but not together, or cut the doses in half. Remember as Oscar said many (1 in 4) US males can not smell the androstenone musky (not totally unlike BO) smell, and many more can not smell it very well. Be careful, get feedback from trusted females and use fragrance.
    Cheers,
    Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**

Hello everyone,

Thak you for the advice. I did leave out that I do wear colonge along with the pheromones. Yes, I can smell the musky scent from the Primal, but I dont smell anything from The Edge.

I am planing on trying the Alter Ego, but first I want to experiment with Primal and the Edge.

Has anyone ever tried the new pheromone soaps ? I am very curious about them.

Thanks again,
    Milk Man

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

Hi, about the soap and even the lotion ones, I don´t really recommend them at all. They´re a waste of money and pheros if they have much in them which I seriously doubt.

First off soap gets washed off.
    Lotion doesn´t however you don´t know what you´re getting with those products.

What I do is use a lotion I know is good for my skin and if I want to mix in a phero product I know ie either I know it works for me and / or know which mones it contains and also how much.

I think that´s a better bet than buying those type of products but that´s just my opinion maybe someone else here thinks differently...?
    CJ [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Thread Information