Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3
    Banned User

Default Re: How to Walk A Woman

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I think women must enjoy a double privilege.They diserve it
    When they feel like it they can call for \"equality\" and if otherwise they can also be the ladies for their gentlemen.

Men, however must take care to behave only as gentlemen.

Now gimme a peck on the cheek.[img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Smooch!

cuddlebear

aww.. that\'s so sweet of you, Dharmic Warrior ...

Default Re: How to Walk A Woman/Band Aid and feeling Safe

<<Elana - have you ever noticed that it only takes about three exchanges between us before we\'re contriving a way to get dick?>>

////////You started it

LOL Guess what? It says I\'m a
    Full Member ( wink wink [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Actually, some of the reason I tend to overwhelm women is that I am intense and enjoy doing the Romantic and Chivoulrous things.

Some former girlfriends have asked me breathlessly if I was out of one of their Romance Novels because no Man has
    ever treated them this way before.

Of course, basic politeness also----holding the door for an
    old woman with packages or for anyone.

And I also walk on the street side.

At a recent \"first date\" after walking to a coffee shop and getting to know one another
    before a WILD party I had invited her to, she
    re-cut her finger.

So right away I got the Manager of the Caffe to give me some Band Aids and put it on her finger. She said that she
    felt so safe and knew I would take great care of her.

Then I kissed her hand after doing a very sensuous version of Johnny Depp\'s character in
    \"Don Juan De Marco\" and the look on her face went from safe to F-Me Now!!!

( Before this, while we were talking, with our eyes locked,
    she was playing with a napkin
    and her cut started to bleed---later on she told me she was SO HORNY she couldn\'t control herself and thought she would grab me if she didn\'t keep her hands busy [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Men and Women ARE different and for me, those differences are mostly a thing to Celebrate!

**DONOTDELETE**

Uh-oh! Time for a full member inspection! Have you been practicing the salute? And are you aware of the fact that our Queen requires photographic evidence?

Icemone - you are so definitely right...men and women ARE different - and we aren\'t equal physically. Yes maybe the odd woman can equal a man in upper body strength, etc. But the fact is we are built differently and I\'m damn glad of it! I do lift weights (I used to be into powerlifting) and I am strong (for a woman), but I am also ALL WOMAN - and like to be treated as such. I\'m not one of the guys,and I don\'t want to be treated like one just because I enjoy a male dominant sport/passtime. Course, if you treat me like a woman with chivalrous courtesies, I\'ll probably be putty in your hands (a little nuzzling on the neck turns me into mush too - ha) I too like to celebrate (over and over if possible) the difference between men and women! Goddess

Phero Dude

whoever said \"it;s better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all\"--- never really loved and lost

very true...good words wolfe

Phero Dude

this also very true and quite unfair for the men if you ask me....girls can speak of all this equality bullshit and say that they want to be treated the same as men and that they can do SNYTHING on their own and dont need a mans help..but also reserve the right to judge us (especially in relationships)if were not in control or on top of a situation...or if we do not make them feel protected....all of this has always confused me..you know the rules between men and women....

**DONOTDELETE**

Aw. Don\'t turn my thread into woman bashing. I was trying to talk about something nice.

Phero Dude

not bashing at all honey...nobody loves women more than me...simply stating how the rules and ettiquettes between men and women always confuse me(womens\' independent attitude at times..helpless attitude at others)...Im a gentleman at heart though...always have been no matter how bitchy a girl acts...after all im a small town boy....

Icemone- I\'ll be waiting with FTR for inspection. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Sometimes I really love my work.

Sometimes you\'ve just gotta do what ya gotta do. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Enlightened One

Well if a inspection is up u gotta do it right, a bleeding finger can set women off for some strange reason.

**DONOTDELETE**

Icemone - I\'m a fool for hand-kissing. Try this variation - kiss the inside of her wrist, with your mouth just the slightest bit open. That sudden heat on her pulse point should knock her knees out from under her. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Hmmm, FTR I\'ll have to try that... This post is funny in a lot of ways. In essence, it is about how to be polite for a guy. If the ladies don\'t notice, or take offense, wouldn\'t the line, \"I was just being polite,\" be enough to diffuse it? I like the old traditions in this arena. My girlfriend will barge right ahead a lot of times, oh well. I still open doors (when I get the chance) and stand street side (the proper thing to do) and it is funny. She notices. She divorced a couple of years back, and became real self preservation like. But, she notices, and tells me thanks, during cuddly times. What I don\'t get is why guys would not behave this way. Even if the lady says \"Bark, bark, bark...\" for behaving like a gentleman, you can always say, \"I was just trying to be polite.\" Not in a bad tone or such, but honestly, cause it ain\'t a lie.

Sheesh, the gals have made the point that guys and gals are not the same. (Hmmm, duh...) No, not to be a dork about it, but... When I weigh 80 lbs more than my girl friend and are 8 inches taller than she is, there is bound to be a descrepency. This was made very clear when she had to remodel her closet (ever had to unload those top shelves?) Oh well

So back to the origional points. Be a gentleman, you might lose the fight, but you will win the war. Guys and gals are different, duh. And FTR I have to try the kiss tip, thanks for the knowledge.

Oh yeah, I used to have a nice lable, besides newbie, but I had to change user thingies to keep the pithy name. How vain I am...

Hi FTR, Elana, Goddess, all

Goddess, some women are MUCH stronger than men in Spirit and other areas.
    There are more types of strength than just physical.

FullTiltRedhead, I use that inner wrist kissing and most women do \"melt\" from that [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

When you feel that Chemistry you can\'t keep your hands off eachother...

P.s. FTR, Elana,
    LOL Ready for Inspection and Reporting for BOOTIE!!!
    Then YOU can report for Inspection...I don\'t know which will be more enjoyable...

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

The proper way is to hold the leash real tight, and avoid malls. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

[img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

[doh, looks like someone beat me to it]
    I find the best way to walk a woman is with a leash, Coach sells nice ones.
    [Badumdum]

**DONOTDELETE**

Is there an echo in this place??

Banned User

No, but there are quite a few parrots. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Franki

Phero Dude

hehe I kiss my girl\'s wrists tlike that all the time...she also loooves for me to kiss her shoulders....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3

Thread Information