Close

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast
    **DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Help needed from women

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Yes! My battle cry! Everything at least once! Hurray for us brave women!

I see it was a bad idea to ask help to women, Bruce gave an answer to a similar case more cool headed.

\"I smell a disaster in the making. It is an old tradition that little sisters tease there big sisters\' husbands, and then rat on them if they try anything. It\'s a risk management program that they run for each other. Trust me on this. I never hit on my wife\'s sister, but I have a great nose for a trap. Once I teased her about modeling some sexy undies I bought for my wife, and the next time I saw her (my wife) she was.. ahem.. most displeased. Save yourself a LOT of misery and save the Primal for your wife.
    Cheers,
    Bruce\"

Thanks Mtnjim!

Journeyman

Maybe it was an even worse idea to come back in here and attempt to throw the \"cool headed\" male response in women\'s faces. Is there some \"cool headed\", logical reason why you needed to post Bruce\'s reply here rather than just digest it yourself?

I hate to be the one to hand you this revelation but MEN AND WOMEN ARE DIFFERENT!!! Did you really expect help from women who, by nature, can relate much easier to your wife than to you in this type of situation? Your wife knows her sister far better than you do so maybe you should ask HER what she thinks her sister\'s intentions were and how you should handle your lust. Would you expect a cool headed response from her? I think NOT.....so why expect those of us who can put ourselves right smack in her shoes to coddle you with logic, let alone respect?

BTW, I hope you take Bruce\'s advice and live happily ever after.
    CC

Hi Lucky, all,

AMEN to that!!!! Hellejuja!!!

I tend to overhwelm people, including women who THINK they are Adventurous enough...
    and I enjoy hanging out with all of you [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Seems like we\'re a bunch of
    Wild and Hungry and Horny and Intelligent Animals
    in a world full of \"Sheeple\"

Phero Dude

What did Brace say that I didn\'t say? Same thing, I was just concise.

**DONOTDELETE**

I don\'t think anybody has the right nor duty to dictate other people\'s response to them, but rather they should just discover, without making judgments.

We really don\'t care too much about your \"sin.\" The question is just boring. And if you want sympathy and advice, you can always go the guys. I\'m sure someone there will entertain you.

<<The question is just boring.>>

Do you consider this a boring question?

Do you like seafood?

upsidedown

>>Do you like seafood?<<

Elana, I know you weren\'t asking me....but I\'ll answer anyway. Food is never a boring subject. I don\'t like seafood. I\'m more a steak and chicken guy myself. But, what I really love is barbeque TURKEY! (No turkey jokes please. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img].)

\"Do you like seafood?\"

I\'m on a see food diet myself. I eat any food I see.

Phero Pro

lately I have been contemplting the instution of marriage. This thread along with some other stuff has completely sunk any chance that I would get married. MARRIAGE SUCKS. At least it does for the guys.

Take this thread for example. there are so many double standards here it isn\'t funny. They idea that these two women would team up and try to entice a guy into cheating enrages me (because it is probably true). I mean if his wife repects there marriage how could she put her husband into this postion??????? I mean this guy has to either 1) ignore her advances now but they will probably get worse down the line. 2) bang her sister in which case her sister would probably break down into a emotional scene w/ his wife and confess. THEN HIS WIFE WOULD PROBABLY RUN HIM OVER WITH HER CAR AND GET AWAY WITH IT. 3) Bring his wife\'s attention to it, she would probably get pist about it and somehow blame him 4) confront the sister about it and would probably get pretty upset because she was rejected (and men are expected to put with rejection after rejection until finding success which BTW makes it almost immpossible to refuse the advances another women -- and if she is attractive forget about it. but when a women is faced with rejection.....i digress) and would probably be so hurt that she would concoct a story (a lie) and tell her wife. And who is the wife gonna believe. the \"poor innocent\" little sister or the \"dog\" of a husband who cheated???????????????????

THIS GUY CAN\'T MAKE THE RIGHT DECISION BECAUSE THERE IS NO RIGHT DECISION. At the very least he is in the doghouse, for something beyond his control, probably divicorced, or the worst DEAD. Why would a woman who loves said man put him in this postion???????????????

Lemme ask a question to the ladies, what if the genders where reveresed in this secerio? Give honests answers please.......

Sorry for this rant (I really shortend it, it could have been several pages long, really!!). You see why I don\'t want to marry?

druid- I really think you are missing the most important point. It\'s actually something you need to ask yourself.....really look into your soul and search for an answer....do you or do you not like seafood?

My God! Ladies you really crack me up sometimes!!

I agree with what someone else (in fact a few) said earlier: if you are even thinking about that then give it up, now. You don\'t love this woman enough to show her the respect, and if she is plotting this as a test then she has no repect. And as Mobes would say, without respect, you got nothing.

Druid. It does look pretty sucky doesnt it? But I still have hope, that I will meet a girl who can respect and love me as I would hope. If that was the case, then I would snap her up.

I see the gender double standard too

Phero Pro

elana -- LOL! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Yeah looking pretty dim, and yeah I guess there is hope. But she has to be one helluva woman to get me down on 1 knee. Great looking (like shakira), great cook (like mama), and well you can figure out the rest.....

Banned User

Actually Shakira\'s looks without blonde hair are less than stellar, IMHO.

Franki [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

shakira is hot. sorry for lanuage ladies, but shakira pumps my nads.

Banned User

I think without the blonde hair most guys wouldn\'t give her a second or a third look ...

Franki [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Gotta agree with Franki. I\'m not getting your lust for Shakira either. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

it is the way she moves. the way she shakes her hips.

I\'ll look for you in the mall and get you over your Shakira lust once and for all. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Help needed from women *DELETED*

Post deleted by FullTiltRedhead

<<And I still had nachos for dinner and don\'t care for seafood. Although I had some fish and chips at M&S Grill today that was pretty damn good>>.

Nachos are very good, and you know what?....I don\'t like seafood either.

**DONOTDELETE**

I had some fried calamari that was actually not bad at all. Very crisp, and the dipping sauce for it was yummy. I guess I like shellfish (except for shrimp) and don\'t care for fish itself.

Phero Pro

well that and she is rich [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

upsidedown

Well, I don\'t get out much, and you\'ll see this from my confession that I\'ve never heard of this Shakira that everybody is talking about. But, it sounds quite popular. So, what I want to know is...exactly what kind of seafood is this Shakira? And, is it any good with rice? I\'ve never heard of blonde seafood....but it\'s making me hungry thinking about it. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Oh, what....did someone say I got the various posts mixed up? Sorry, that\'s what I get for skimming the posts rather than actually reading them. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Shakira on a stick! with beans and rice!

I wouldn\'t mind seeing that. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

upsidedown

Medium rare no doubt?

**DONOTDELETE**

Seared briefly on either side and wrapped in bacon.

Phero Pro

personally I like the shakira seafood. Tastes a lot like tuna. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

Seafood? Bearded clams are pretty good~ [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information