Close

Thread: Product Table

Default Product Table

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi Folks,
    I got an email yesterday from a customer who suggested that the table of products have a new column that gives info about the smell. That struck me as a very good idea. What do you think?

There is not much room for info in those boxes, but we could have stuff like:
    musk (eg: SOE)
    strong N (eg: Edge or Pheromax for men)
    mild C (eg: Pheromax for women)
    strong C (eg: EW)
    cologne (eg: APC)

note: \"N\" and \"C\" are explained in the table as referring to \"androstenone\" and \"copulins\" respectively.

Stuff like that. What do you think? That would help new folks a lot. I get a lot of email asking \"what does .... smell like?\" or \"does ... have a fragrance?\" I could also serve as a warning to new folks about products that have a strong \"BO\" \"piss\" smell to them.

Bruce

Default Re: Product Table

There are still some minor errors in there, like AE.

But yeah, nice idea.

Phero Enthusiast

May I just put my 2-cents here..
    I think it will be great, althou I don\'t care, how product is smells, because Bruce allready puts TheBest of TheBests products in his \"store\". So I really trust him, trying to be more creative and experimenting. I will not put 2 drops of NPA without some covering smell.
    But, for example, I will wondering, how PI Ylang-Ylang will smell, if it more like Yl.-Ylang, or more like \"piss\"..
    So the basic idea is great, specially if description comming from our Gurus.. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

Can you rig something up to where I\'d like click on an icon, and a Virtual FTR would appear and explain all the subtleties of the various products? Preferably, a scantily-clad Virtual FTR? [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Default Long-lost \"Block Eleven\" texts

Bruce,

I think it would be a great idea to include the smell factor as well as a number of other facts about the products.

As you noted, there\'s not a lot of room on the table to put much more information. That\'s precisely the reason that there are apparent errors on some products. For the most part these are errors of omission (ex. phero ratios of AE).

When I originally compiled the data on the table there was an eleventh column (of text) describing the packaging, listing the phero ratios, and other pertinent facts (though the smell factor was not among them).

For instance the text block for AE did specify the proportions of the three pheros contained therein. Unfortunately, these blocks of text were omitted during an early excel version of the table, and have never been re-attached.

The original thread is here:
    http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB2&Number=3379&a mp;page=&view=&sb=&o=&vc=1

As you can see there have been a lot of products added since then, as well as several changes to formulae and packaging.

Perhaps adding another page to the Pheromone Reference Material with updated versions of the \"block eleven\" texts including comments on stink factor would be a good idea.

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Default Re: Long-lost \"Block Eleven\" texts

Yes..the main stuff I wold like is complete info about the phero content. I thought at one time, BTW, that the -none content of NPA/Edge was posted. Smell would be good for newbies, although characterizing -none as having a smell is a bit misleading for newbies, as it\'s more complicated than that.

Banned User

\"Can you rig something up to where I\'d like click on an icon, and a Virtual FTR would appear and explain all the subtleties of the various products? Preferably, a scantily-clad Virtual FTR?\"

Speaking of FTR, has anyone seen her around?

Franki [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

My main interest in Having a column dedicated to smell is not as much to tell if mones smell, but to tell if there\'s some cover fragrance. I personally prefer unscented mones so that I can add my cologne which I like better than the scents normally added to mones.

I think there\'s a lot of room in that table, all you have to do is make caracters a little smaller and compact more the whole thing.

Phero Enthusiast

Bruce and Guys,

Please give complete info for the smell for each product.
    I already create the new column and sent to bruce. but mainly is empty.
    for the data which is not correct I also need help to correct it.

Thanks

Phero Enthusiast

Anybody can help Bruce about the smell for all/some phero ?
    and correction also welcome

thanks

cuddlebear

Oh boy! Virtual FTR! How cool! However, I must sadly say that I have permanently given up on being a gorgeous curiosity ... Cuddles [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Thread Information