Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Multiple orgasm & Improvements

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hello,

I am new here.
    I want to ask somethings
    When I am young (now i am 30), I can do multiple orgasm ( in masturbation), so after I ejaculate(the sperm out of my penis) I still can continue masturbation without stopping, because my penis still hard, and I still can ejaculate for the second time (less sperm).
    1. Now I cannot do that, My penis become soft after ejaculating. Including when make love with woman. Is this because of over masturbation ? and how to gain the multiple orgasm again ?
    2. And now my sperm pumping action is not enough, This I can see when masturbation the sperm is often only bleeding, near the head of my penis, not spray long distance as before (which is normal). Is this will become problem when I married or not, can the spem find the ovum ? how to solve this problem ?
    3. My dick size is below standard (for the diameter, but it is hard ):I use normal condom and still bigger than my dick diameter , but the length is enough (some women say it is too long, some of them not complaining, so I think enough). How to increase the diameter without adding the length ?
    4. I cant stand the intercourse longer enough sometimes only 2-3 minutes (is this considered as premature ejaculation ?), but I once ever go into 15-30 minutes or more without ejaculating (without using spray/drugs).
    Now I also cannot enjoy the making love as before, but I still ejaculating in short time.
    How to increase the pleasure time, without using spray which reducing our skin sensitive, which also mean pleasure ? how to increase the pleasure but the time is still long enough.
    5. What is the nornal amount of make love if we didnt make love everytime (not yet married, or no fixed sexual partner).
    I can go to three round in one hour, and can reach 5 times (start from evening to morning)

Can anybody help me with this problem ?

Thankyou very much, and I appreciate your help

Banned User

Default Re: Multiple orgasm & Improvements

Ask a qualified doctor.

But try not to ejaculate on him.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img][img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img][img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Phero Pharaoh

ROTFLMAO@Seadove

Phero Pharaoh

that does sound like a medical prob. maybe something shut down the old testosterone production.

There have been a couple of long threads on similar subjects. \"Masturbation...\" is now active and one you should look at. It certainly wouldn\'t hurt to see a doctor if you can afford it, but it sounds like you might just be losing too much semen.

I read somewhere that the average time of intercourse from actual penetration to ejaculation is only a couple of minutes, which is pretty sad, but I bring that up to show you that you are not in such bad shape.

Bruce

Default Premature ejaculation

If you\'re coming too quickly, one thing that can help is a supplement called 5-HTP. It is the precursor to the neurotransmitter serotoin which inhibits ejaculation. So taking the precursor, it converts in the brain to serotoin, and the extra serotoin slows down and tempers the signals to orgasm.

Antidepressants like Prozac and Zoloft (SSRIs) work by decreasing the rate of decomposition (roughly) so that more serotoin stays in the brain. 5-HTP just works on the creation end and it is so much cheaper. If you took a case of premature ejaculation to a doctor, he might give you Prozac. One of its well known side effects is dampened libido and inability to have orgasm.

If you take too much 5-HTP, you might not even be able to come at all! I took what was too much once and I just couldn\'t get off. I was otherwise pretty happy, though.

Thread Information