Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Enlightened One

Default Re: testosterone and pheromones

visit-red-300x50PNG
    You wouldnt be from New Zealand would you madmaxx lol.
    Just from a science point of view what are cow pheromones as far as compounds.
    The whole animals and sex thing is just plain stupid with some far off kiwis being the only ones who practice sheep rooting.

Phero Dude

No, I am not a Kiwi. lol.
    However, I couldn\'t resist the comment when you started talking about cow pheromones.

Phero Dude

Sonny, please check your mail if you are still around.

Enlightened One

Yeah i wonder if cow pheromones are related to their testostrone levels. Hey something has to move cows to mate etc. What about female cow couplins etc. Hey the male bull with those horns must possess some real powerful pheros.

Phero Dude

I grew up on a farm around cows and noticed 2 things.
    1) The bull always does some serious smelling of her pussy before anything else. Thus, I have something in common with him. I like to smell what I am getting into before I get into it.
    2) Especially in certain seasons, bulls really reek! I can smell them from several meters away. That must be what we smell like to people when we OD on -none.

Yes that was some interesting stuff you had on phi. But there must be other pheros, and what order do they come in?

Does anyone have figures for natural skin levels of pheros?

I think there must be at least one more very important phero that we are missing...

Phero Dude

ditto to what the captain just said...we need this info on the missing pheros pronto...

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Default Re: Show me the mones!

I think there are several we are missing, at least. Too many smells. I posted a link in the references thread that has amounts on skin, but I don\'t trust it because they induced sweating with adrenaline.

No one really doing straight sexual attraction efficacy research, except maybe Stone, and Erox, and their stuff is closely guarded. At least with Stone I think they\'d share it if they discovered the holy grail. It\'s too politically incorrect to do that kind of \"how to get boned\" research. I\'m more than happy to if someone shows me the mones. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

We have to work our way around it. If you take some DHEA and do something fun that makes you feel like an alpha male before you go out, and go out to fun places that make you feel good about yourself, maybe your body naturally will create a sexy phero-profile, for example. It might even be that -mones already on your skin would convert in more favorable ways in this case. If I had a budget and no patent restrictions I\'d solve the damn thing in a year or two.

People need to solicit studs like Brad Pitt and George Clooney and test their pheros when they are enjoying themselves -- just systematically work through them. Or they could correlate # of young women slept with with phero levels in a normal population, at least. That kind of thing needs to be done.

\"If I had a budget and no patent restrictions I\'d solve the damn thing in a year or two. \"

Amen to that!

I think your theory has some credence, I often get the feeling that I\'m going to be esspecially sexy some times, and I often get nice responces from ladies (without pheros).

I\'ve done some research on the net that has lead me to believe that DHEA would be very important to general health and phero production. Now I just need to look towards finding paterns in my habits and activities, we still don\'t really know if skin conversion is a good/bad thing.

\"If I had a budget and no patent restrictions I\'d solve the damn thing in a year or two. \"

Amen to that!

I think your theory has some credence, I often get the feeling that I\'m going to be esspecially sexy some times, and I often get nice responces from ladies (without pheros).

I\'ve done some research on the net that has lead me to believe that DHEA would be very important to general health and phero production. Now I just need to look towards finding paterns in my habits and activities, we still don\'t really know if skin conversion is a good/bad thing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread Information