Close

Stranger

Default Pheromones for Door-To-Door sales

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Within 2 days of browsing this site I knew I had to take advantage of pheromones. I really wanted them for the helping to break the ice with girls but then I realized pheromones could really help me in my day job as well. My job is door to door sales and I was wondering what the best mixes for this purpose would be. I am hoping to make a better first impression, have people more willing to listen and also convey a better sense of authority. I ordered SOE and NPA. SOE I think will be good for the atteniveness and friendliness factor and NPA for the sense of authority. SOE seems to be the least likely to OD and the least likely to have a negative reaction from males (does it still affect PMSing females like -none?) I am looking for suggestions on mixes and also where the best place would be to apply the SOE and NPA ( I was thinking the wrists). One thing I need to consider is that I travel for a couple of hours a day with my co-workers (I have a great relationship with all of them, 1 female I\'d like to attract and 4 male co-workers) should I build up slowly with SOE and then try adding the NPA? I really dont want to OD around my co-workers but if I apply the mones and hour or so before I see them I think I should be fine. I can\'t wait for WAGG to come out. I think WAGG + SOE could make a great combo.

any suggestions/comments greatly appreciated

Phero Dude

Default Re: Pheromones for Door-To-Door sales

be careful with washing off any nol products such as SOE after you use them...they can convert to none which would probably result in having a none od...it happens to me alot since I have naturally very high testosterone levels and therefore I suffer from the clint eastwood effect

Stranger

thanks for the tip, I didnt think about that. So putting SOE on my jacket (which would very rarely be washed) could have the opposite effect when it converts to -none. I guess if I put anything on my clothes it should be a small ammount of NPA, as it is already -none based, I\'d just have to be very careful of OD. I CANT WAIT for my package to arrive. I\'ll be sure to post my observations.

Phero Pharaoh

It\'s supposed to be the bacteria on our skin that converts the -nol to -none.

**DONOTDELETE**

A friend of mine tried pheromones to aid with his door to door sales and he found Scent of Eros to be most helpful on its own. He didn\'t try any mixes.

He found people to be a bit more welcoming and more likely to listen to what you have to say.

Hope it helps!

Enlightened One

SOE and NPA (DD#1 mix) works great
    SOE and PCC (couplins get people paying attention)
    Alter ego for women (higher anol arone and less anone than mens version) - good for sales

I work in sales and this gets them flocking through the door every time. I only work part time to to supplement my share trading activity.

Stranger

Could you tell me more about the DD#1 mix (since I will be getting SOE and NPA first)? Where would be the best place to apply keeping in mind I will be pretty bundled up (jacket, gloves, toque)? I sent my order on tuesady, I didnt get an email saying it was shipped yet so I hope monday.

Enlightened One

Check the pheromone reference material.

Thread Information