Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Question about girl behavior.

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Recently, a girl has been asking me who I like. Anyone have any ideas why girls ask that? I am 21, and I am 4 years older than that girl. I usually use the PF and TE combo. I don\'t know if this has anything to do this girl asking me this.

-PX-

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Question about girl behavior.

I haven\'t anwser her question yet. Would it be a good idea to answer it or not answer it?

-PX-

I always find it easier to keep them guessing ..it adds a little mystery..just a little reminder as your 21 and shes 17 it would probably be a good idea not to get involved with her

Hi PX,
    Sounds to me like she likes you. Kind of puts you on the spot, but if you like her, I would figure out some way to hint at that without coming right out and saying it. Like Major says, keep \'em guessing, but don\'t make her give up either. If you like her, give her a hint at it; even just a warm smile and a \"it\'s a secret.\"
    Good luck,
    Bruce

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

Be honest, but don´t mention anything about looks like haircolour etc. Mention personality traits that you really value, talk about your social interests like sports, music etc.

Don´t try the `I am mysterious hunk´ nonsense, plus bear in mind that she´s only 17. I don´t know what the law is where you live but in europe that´s okay, so if you like her start socializing with her on some level.

A second thought- maybe it´s not her who´s interested in you but a friend of hers.-?

Phero Dude

Dude,

I agree with CJ... I wouldn\'t play games, but that\'s *MY* style, anyway. I\'d find out why... Just be cool about it; DON\'T jump into anything... Odds are, this girl\'s alright, so don\'t give up exactly who you like, only because it may hurt the girl who asked, if it\'s her own question.

**DONOTDELETE**

ok this is interesting the whole thing about the age difference.
    Just so you know, i am mexican, girls in Mexico only date with guys of at least 2 years older, at least but the normal difference would be 5 years older!, and sadly that\'s more like a society rule invented by girls to become \"superior in many ways\" and not a natural thing.
    i am 18 and the girls in my classroom date with 23 year old guys, one even dates with 25 yr old. I actually bought the pheros because i like girls of my same age, i wouldn\'t mind dating with younger girls if they like me not because being older, however i haven\'t found that different behaviour, so i just keep dating with american or european girls (never dated a mexican).
    SO THE QUESTION IS WHAT HAPPENS IN U.S. IF YOU DATE A YOUNGER GIRL?, IS THAT AGAINST THE LAW OR SOMETHING?, WHAT ABOUT EUROPE? I\'M PLANNING TO MOVE THERE.

**DONOTDELETE**

In most American States if you date a girl under the age of 18 and you have sex with her you can be arrested. Especially if you\'re older.

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

tse
    ´Here in Europe people are not as prude as in the states when it comes to sex.
    Of course we do have laws over here but since I´m not into teenage toyboys I´m not so sure.

It also depends in which country you´re in!
    For example in some countries you can shag and marry your own cousin whereas in germany for instance it´s highly illegal.
    Whereas prostitution is totally okay (pimping on the other hand isn´t)

So if you know where you´re moving too and you´re into young girls make sure you find out about the laws in that country first.

BTW is it true that in the states college tutors are not allowed to sleep with their students?

Thread Information