Close

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Default Essential oil body treatment for men

visit-red-300x50PNG
    A secret of perfumers: For men, sandalwood is the king of scents. After a shower, a good thing to do is to put sandalwood everywhere on your body (maybe 6 dabs on the vital and perfume spots, four or five more dabs spread everywhere else, then rub it in and all around). This neutralizes the unpleasant aspects of your body odor, keeps bacteria in check, and makes you smell fresh and sexy all day. Then your mones, followed by a cologne. I like a sandalwood or pine tar soap to get old mones off with a clean slate. Then I spray orange flower water in my hair and elsewhere (getting my dose of the pheromone, indole.)

For extras instead of cologne, 1 dab each of tobacco, patchouli, vanilla, cedar, labdanum, Bay St, Thomas (small dab) and benzoin (not all are necessary) would really complete an essential oil treatment for man\'s body. You would not need cologne, and would smell strikingly good, I think. Pre mixing would be unnecessary. Mix on your fingers and spread around, especially your vital and perfuming spots. Some men\'s chemistries allow a small drop of Jasmine or rose.

I have definitely had good feedback with this type of thing.

Phero Pro

Default Re: Essential oil body treatment for men

Good stuff doc, when you say \"your vital\" do you mean your member?

isnt that all those smells too much with mones on.....i thought even too much of good smells is a bad thing

The ancient Romans, at least the wealthy one, had slaves who specialized in anointing their masters and caring for their toliet. The Latin title for such a slave escapes me at the moment.

Your routine seems well suited for those with such personal help.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

How did you know I had slaves, Whitehall? [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] The whole thing takes time, but as morning self worship rituals go, it ain\'t a bad one.

By vitals, I mean, pits, crotch, and crack... [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Too much oil? Maybe. I think you could get away with it if you didn\'t see anyone for two hours. I\'d pick 2-3 from the list to start with. I\'m just being sure folks have enough room to play with it. I don\'t use every oil at the same time. Also I\'ve done the more thorough approach on weekends, not before going to the office. Essential oils in tasteful ratios don\'t offend like commercial perfumes. These are mostly base notes (which are what guys need more of anyway), and lack the sharp, offending notes.

Thread Information