Close

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast
    Journeyman

Default Conclusions on EW (to attract women)

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Well EW has been circulating for a little while and hopefully we can draw some broader conclusions, beyond the specific hits etc. I\'ve been using it on and off since it first came out and these patterns have been emerging....

- Women become catty and sometimes flat out mean! There were a couple of instances were there was competition over one particular guy (not me) in the group, as girls will do, not wanting to be outdone... needless to say he was a bit put out being clustered by PMS\'ing women.

- A bit of -nol type behaviour without -nol (hair flipping, giddy, lowered personal space etc.) Mostly at higher dosages. But the attraction is not attributed in my direction.

- Brain dead response in both guys and girls, already pretty well documented. Often makes for flat conversation... and I\'m already not a great conversationalist...

- When in a mix it seems to reduce overall effectiveness... perhaps creating a confusing signature.

- Guys are more friendly, especially with smaller amounts.

Overall not to useful for myself. Maybe if you already had a mix that gets you killer results adding a little EW wouldn\'t hurt too much and *you* would be the focus of competition.

I\'ve tried from 5 to about 30 drops of my 1 drop / oz. solution, spread widely around... Seems if you spread it thin the scent disappears quickly.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Default Re: Conclusions on EW (to attract women)

thanks for your observations.

Phero Dude

ive gotten some pretty ok results wearing some diluted EW on myself. Girls seem to be alot friendlier to me (opening doors, smiling alot , etc.) and they start conversations with me...one thing that never happens to me since I suffer from the clint eastwood effect naturally...i think it might work for guys that suffer from this too..as it makes them seem trustworthy to a girl...and you cant forget about the fact that girls also like girls alot (i mean in a sexual way) which is evident by the amount of liberation seen in women who accept that theyre bisexual...

Journeyman

I come across as the nice guy, shy type. Maybe that\'s why it\'s not working to my advantage.

<<and you cant forget about the fact that girls also like girls alot (i mean in a sexual way) which is evident by the amount of liberation seen in women who accept that theyre bisexual...>>

This is a joke, right?

Phero Dude

You may be right. In your case you are just stabbing yourself in the foot. As some of you like to put it, I suffer from the \"Clint Eastwood Effect.\" I am not going to go into detail, but EW is a lifesaver for me. It has changed the dynamics between myself and women, and between mystelf and men.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Has EW ever gotten you laid? I\'ve had results only with bisexual young women. (although I never called either of them to see if I could take it furher.)

Phero Dude

why would it come across as a joke to you....I remember growing up I would never ever hear anything about women being bisexual (now calm down and sit down ..I know your personal sexual preferences ...and im not directing this at you)..Now all you hear is girls being bisexual...from the girls on The Real World to just about everyone on Jerry Springer...its much easier for girls to come to grips with the fact that they will always have an attraction for other women now a days...its almost normal...wheras if a guy had those kind of tendencies hed be considered gay...but again for a girl its perfectly normal and healthy...i think i went off track a little but you all know what I mean...

There are no more women than men switching teams. The difference is....women admit it. Men shut their mouths

**DONOTDELETE**

It\'s NOT perfectly normal and healthy. It\'s no more normal and healthy for us to be gay than it is for YOU to be gay. Let\'s put a big emphasis on bringing out your latent homosexuality and putting it on display and pressuring you to be with guys, \'cause that really entertains me ... how does that feel to you, SonnyBlack? That\'s the crap that\'s being done to young girls. It\'s media hype and it\'s bullsh!t.

You can even see this with reactions to EW, and they\'re quite pronounced. I\'ve had gay women hit on me with EW and they never did before. And I\'ve had straight women close up tight as a fist around me and refuse to give me the time of day.

There IS such a thing as straight women - the proportion of straight women to bi women has not changed - the pressure on straight women to act bi for guy\'s gratification has increased, and the pressure on straight women to \"accept\" that they are inherently bisexual has increased, and it\'s wrong. Think how you would feel if it were being done to your sex, and come around on this one, please. Don\'t spread that nonsense. Look at your source, even. Jerry Springer?? C\'mon, now.

<<It\'s media hype and it\'s bullsh!t.>>

It sure is!

<<the pressure on straight women to act bi for guy\'s gratification has increased>>

When I was a dancer, every guy thought I was bi. That was a huge money maker

**DONOTDELETE**

It\'s their favorite fantasy, and that\'s cool, but godDAMN I\'m tired of hearing it preached as truth. Women are NOT inherently bisexual, no more than men are. And I do beg you, put the shoe on the other foot and see how it feels. You\'d be just as sick of it and just as fed up. Am I right?

You are absolutely right. My point was that while every single guy who watched me and the girls I danced with \"knew\" that we were all bi. Not a single one of us were. We were all 100% into dick. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

well it may be because I come from a small town or something but I recall watching tv as a kid and not seeing half as much bisexual propaganda on tv for women....I know this for a fact...I have nothing wrong with women being bisexual...I as many men..think its sexy....but you have to agree that theres this bond shared by women that allows them to check each other out...admire each other\'s beauty, etc...which sometimes leads to girls being naturally interested in other girls...not like they become lesbian all of the sudden but they have a soft spot for other females...I knew that by stating something like i did above I would rile up a couple of females...it wasnt meant to do that but cmon RED how come anytime someone says something about the quirks or just behavior of women you have to jump in and prove your point...you should also learn to listen to some points shared by the other members and not right away come in as the defense attorney for all the women in the world...relax baby...i meant no harm

This is just something that they want so bad to believe is true. It\'s just not. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

BISEXUAL PROPAGANDA, exactly. How would you feel if that was being done to you??

You need to pull your condenscening little head out of your condescending little ass ... guess what? If you\'re going to write stuff that\'s just wrong about women, I\'m going to come on and provide an opposing viewpoint. So you may as well relax about it, baby.

Phero Dude

well rest assure that when you come out with bullshit comments as well or try to bite some poor newbies head off for stating his point and try to blame it on your PMS problems ill be there to pull your red hair out of your ass...cheers babe

Default Gratitude

Dearest Elana,

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

\"We were all 100% into dick.\"

It\'s so nice to feel needed and appreciated once again.

**DONOTDELETE**

I\'m not pms-ing, I just get real tired of reading bullsh!t. If I implied that you were bi, wouldn\'t you want to say something about it? And if I told you just to relax about it, wouldn\'t it annoy you?

I\'ll let it go if you\'ll tell me you\'ll think about the idea that maybe Jerry Springer is not the best place to get your information about women.

FTR- You are ruining a fantasy for them. That is all it is. It is one big fantasy. Men are going to fight you on this, because they don\'t want to believe that you are right.....but you are. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Pharaoh

sorry, but i CAN\'T see any of the ladies i\'ve seen around here being \'pressured\' into anything.

Default Re: Gratitude

No..........Thank you Whitehall! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] You are the one\'s that provide them [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

agreed about the part about jerry springer

Default Homosexuality

It turns out that the homosexuality population is fairly constant across cultures and eras at 6% of the guys and 3% of the women. There are flexible boundaries on what is a homosexual or lesbian since maybe a quarter of the population has had at least one sexual experience with a partner of the same sex.

Some ecological niches give more or less reproductive advantage/disadvantage to homosexuality. The advantages include earlier and more frequent sexual partners of both sexes - that provides early experience for young men which can be of help in later heterosexual activities. The disadvantages include greater exposure to disease. Hence, populations with little or no population flux (nobody moving in and nobody moving out) have less risk of disease carried by sexual activity tend to have a slightly higher homosexual population than modern industrial societies.

An example is AIDS. Isolated population groups have avoided AIDS because no one\'s buttfuking strangers. AIDS first came to light in highly mobile, cosmopolitan populations - San Francisco, for example, and in populations with high mobility and loose sexual stictures like African long-haul truck drivers.

Personally, I\'ll stick with women and prefer women that prefer men, ie those that are \"100% into dick.\"

But, hey, do what you gotta do - just don\'t ask me to watch.

**DONOTDELETE**

Peace, SonnyBlack and I\'m sorry I jumped on you. It\'s just come to the point that it\'s like straight women are considered abnormal because they\'re NOT bi. Me and Elana, anyway, are exceptions to the rule - 100% about the dick. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

It\'s kind of astonishing to me that women are now in the position to have to defend the fact that they\'re straight. It\'s like, now everybody \"knows\" that all women are bi.

Honest to god, we\'re not. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Homosexuality

\"Personally, I\'ll stick with women and prefer women that prefer men, ie those that are \"100% into dick.\"

Hooray for Whitehall! There should be statues of you in the parks and children with flowers in their hair should dance around them singing your praises....

Default Sweet Vanity

\"There should be statues of you in the parks\"

There is only one - but it\'s not in a park. May I direct your attention to:

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/cultureshock/flashpoints/visualarts/david_big.html

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Sweet Vanity

Oh, my. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Default Re: Sweet Vanity

OK, so it\'s not really me.

But you\'ve seen my photos and there is a resemblence (my hair is straight), is there not?

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information