Close

Journeyman

Default A few quick questions

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hello Ladies,
    I am in the process of tracking down pheromone alternates to the male version pheromones.
    I have a few questions that I would love if you all would answer, if you don\'t mind the personal type.

When do you find men the most likely to chat you up during your cycle?

Do you notice any differences in male courtship - Pre/Post/ Or during Ovulation?

The bottom dollar is that if there is a Male 5a pheromone, then there has to be a female version in either a 18 carbon, or 21 carbon structure(18 = estrone/estrogen, 21 = progesterone). Knowing what changes that you notice in MEN during these time frames, can better help to track down a wicked pheromone(not to mention a probable tool for bodybuilders looking to boost Test levels [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img])

Thanks for any and all assistance you provide.
    Mike

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: A few quick questions

There\'s no difference. I\'m very skeptical about the notion that men can somehow sense our cycles. Our own boyfriends don\'t know what\'s going on half the time. IMO men will hit whenever they get a second glance or think they have the slightest hope of being approved, and it doesn\'t matter what part of her cycle she\'s on, or even if she\'s female. Guys have been successfully fooled by good transvestites.

Journeyman

I am not saying men can sense your cycle, I am saying there is a known hormonal shift during your cycle, in ovulation your progesterone levels shoot up, afterwards they drop. So its not the cycle its the shift in steroids. If men are more aroused during ovulation then it points more to a progesterone based pheromone, if its less than it points more to estrogen based.

So its really not hitting up, I would say more physically aroused than normal. Or, finds you more attractive at different times. I have noticed this with women at work, there are different times where they give off more of an aura of alure.

Guys have been fooled by good transvetites(although to me the adams apple is usually a dead give away, and how some don\'t know especially during intercourse..is beyond me, but not jerry springer), but remember men and women produce the same hormones. What if there was a shift in the pheromone signature(Test > Est / or Progest)

**DONOTDELETE**

Right. They don\'t act any different.

Phero Pharaoh

i can understand that myself considering i would\'nt let a little red stuff stop me as it doesnt bother me. and if it doesnt bother her, ya both wanna \'get in on\', time of month shouldn\'t matter, ya just do it.

Phero Enthusiast

Thats right dont let alittle red stuff bug ya all ya gota do is make sure you take a nice long hot bubble bath and use Eve vagina cleaner outer, hehehe!! and your good to go.. Really i have noticed that 3 days leading up to my period that guys come on alot stronger and want more and then 2 days into its really intense,, me i get way to horny and needing it a week befour durring and a week after,, its like now baby now!!!! GOT HAVE IT,, GIVE IT!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] but yeah i have noticed a diffrence in guys at that time....

**DONOTDELETE**

I wish I knew some guys like you know, BWW. I have the same feelings you do at the same times, but I\'ve never noticed men reacting to me any differently then. Good on you, girl. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

could be that we are giving off diffrent signals, like me im a really out going person, very lovable and will speak the way i feel but i also give off certian body language, i have a more natural free spirit, i dont know what it is but when i walk by a guy at that time or just being around a man sets him off.. they just seem to sense something about me.. dont ask!!!!!!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I have a way of comunicating to guys thats just to hard to put down on this comp or on paper... sorry..

**DONOTDELETE**

Mike - synthesize whatever that is that makes us so desperately raging horny just a few days before our periods and see what that does to men. If there\'s any justice in the universe, they should respond to that. Mother Nature being the perverse and contrary beotch she is, though, probably what turns the guys on is something in the part of the cycle when we\'re more indifferent. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

FTR , im not just talking about being more horney at that time im talking about the way i can comunicate and understand a man,,, yah sure our hormones are raging at that time but its something else that very few of us know, feel and can do or understand...Do you ever sit down and really think to your self do i really understand what i can really do, with my mind , heart, body,soul and eyes let alone your mind???? Do you ever just brush up against someone and pick up vibes or a sense of feelings??? Do you ever touch someones fingers and just pick up the strongest vibes and feelings of sarrow, loneliness, pain, passion, love and what they are capable of giving to you or another.??? It could just be the indian in me and the way i was ment to be.... I see and feel what you and others dont...

**DONOTDELETE**

You\'re pretty special, no doubt.

Phero Enthusiast

FTR,, im not special, Im just me.. and you,, your cool in your own ways.. everyone is.. have a good night!!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

This has to be the key:
    <synthesize whatever that is that makes us so desperately raging horny just a few days before our periods and see what that does to men>

Seems like men just react to the woman\'s hormonal shifts and sexual desires. What does that do to testosterone levels?

Thread Information