Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Any experiences with Super Primal Musk Oil for Men?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I just received my order for the sandalwood scented Edge and the New Pheromone Additive. And with that order I got a freebie, Super Primal Musk Oil for Men (BTW thanks Bruce).

The SPMO smells really nice and I was wondering if any in the forum have already experimented with it. On the Edge info page, Bruce states that the freebie oil is from Intimate Research and that it is androstenol laced. How much androstenol per bottle is not mentioned on the page (Bruce any idea?)so there is no way to play with any number ratios of androstenone/androstenol like with attraction.

So fellow phero alchemists, what say you with regards to SPMA?

Joe

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Any experiences with Super Primal Musk Oil for Men?

The stuff smells great but I don\'t know how powerful it is. I put some in my Edge but it didn\'t seem to do much. I may be going back to my old APC/NPA mix soon anyway because the Edge doesn\'t seem to cut it. APC alone has given me better hits. But I\'ll keep trying. As for the musk oil, I don\'t know what to say.

**DONOTDELETE**

Other that the sweet, musky smell, the SPMO (yet another acronym for all to remember) didn\'t seem to do much.

I\'m think about mixing PI with SPMO to see what happens.

**DONOTDELETE**

It appears that there are two distict, separate liquids in the bottle. These liquids are separate in the same way that oil and water are separate when both are combined in the same bottle. The \"top\" liquid (oil?!) is the smaller of the two, taking approx. 1/4 the volume of the bottle, while the bottom liquid (???) takes approx. 3/4 of the bottle\'s volume.

What are these two liquids? [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lex:
    It appears that there are two distict, separate liquids in the bottle. These liquids are separate in the same way that oil and water are separate when both are combined in the same bottle. The \"top\" liquid (oil?!) is the smaller of the two, taking approx. 1/4 the volume of the bottle, while the bottom liquid (???) takes approx. 3/4 of the bottle\'s volume.

What are these two liquids? [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Should we then shake the bottle before applying the liquid?

Joe

[ September 12, 2001: Message edited by: stressedoutjoe ]

Hi Joe,

Is your bottle like that too? All the samples I have are not that way at all. I don\'t think they are supposed to be like that. Let me know.
    Thanks,
    Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**

Joe,

Yes, I shake the bottle vigorously before applying any of the concoction to me bod. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

I am assuming that one of the liquids is the musk oil while the other is some pheros that IR added to the mix. As to which is which?! [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

I have tried something called \"Super Primal\" before - it came in a 2-ounce amber dropper bottle, and I\'m pretty sure it came from Intimate Research over the web. Is this the same stuff as what you\'re all describing? It never did a THING for me - the stuff smelled okay, but was JUNK! Anyone know if this is the same stuff??? [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

my bottle came mixed, i cant see any separation of the liquids.

so is there pheromone content in there? or is it just supposed to be musk oil?

i really do like the scent too. i used just one drop this morning on my wrists and rubbed them together and it was strong!

Lex,

Saw your post about the separate liquids IR thing on the customer questions side.

Do you think that maybe you\'ve gotten a windfall bonus quantity of pheros in your bottle?

What do the individual components smell like? Perhaps you\'ve got a 5 year supply of Androstenol there! [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

I\'m very curious.Please let us know!

Oscar [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

I\'ve already gotten some feedback from my wife on the IR musk oil, though I\'ve not yet tried to separate the two liquids.

As I\'ve noted no numerous posts, my wife is very sensitive to the pheros in PI and NPA (the Androstenone pheros), and it\'s been a real bear to mask them around her.

Recently, I purchased TES, and gave it a shot. And of course, because TE has the same phero profile as PI/NPA, my wife readily detected \"that smell\" even though I\'d masked the pheros with a cologne she likes. And no, there was no OD here; just a couple of dabs of TES.

Anyway, I immediately went and applied a couple of drops of the IR musk oil to the TES/cologne areas, and when about my business. Shortly thereafter, my wife came real close to me and wanted to nussle my neck. She stated that she liked the nice, clean scent she was smelling on me and that is was much better than \"that other smell.\"

After some further experimenting, I discovered that it\'s the smell/pheros in the IR musk oil (the Androstenol pheros???) to which she is \"attracted\".

Even last night, I put a good couple of dabs of TES on my neck and covered then w/ a couple of drops of the IR musk oil. When I went upstairs to say goodnight to my wife, she wanted me to stay and cuddle. [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

So now the question is, will Bruce stock some phero additive that only has the Androstenol phero so that we can get a good mix with PI or NPA???

**DONOTDELETE**

Yeah sounds like a good idea, mine is alright, the bottle came through with the dropper i will test it out and chuck my ideas and responses up on the board in a week or so. Well im really getting stuck into working out, i figure i can bring my bod up to tip top shape in no time and having some time off work with the flu its time just to get up to a satisfactory level of fitness, no rest for the wicked as they say.

**DONOTDELETE**

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bruce:
    Hi Joe,

Is your bottle like that too? All the samples I have are not that way at all. I don\'t think they are supposed to be like that. Let me know.
    Thanks,
    Bruce
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi Bruce:

No, my sample bottle of Super Primal Musk Oil for Men does not, visually anyway, seem to be two distinct separate liquids like Lex\'s sample bottle.

I am thinking of experimenting with the SPMO and NPA together along the lines of Jambat\'s APC/NPA 70/30 mix and see what kind of results I get (or not get).

Joe

Thread Information