Close

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 5

Thread: Enlargement

Phero Dude

Default Re: au contraire, mon ami!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    yes [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] äh ja! oh da!

Its a little \"Zungenbrecher\" [tongue-breaker????] .
    Russian words , spelled with german letters.
    It\'s something any russian would instantly recognize...

I hope that maybe someday another russian ,like me, finds his way to this forum and will see/read/ contact me ,)

Banned User

Default Re: Enlargement

(Deep breath...) Man, all these people are kind of dumb. I mean, man, everything I post. If I post something mispelled, my credibility goes to hell all becasue of that.

Every time I say something correct, someone trys to prove me wrong. Like, the thing I said about the Indians. It is TRUE, but yet, someone who\'s INDIAN, has to act like they got to stick up for stuff.

Man, there\'s just so much wrong with people. I have too much of a burden trying to tell others my ideas, while keeping them from being shot down.

If something is a fact, or a law, that doesn\'t mean it will be believed, lol...

It\'s like, you can\'t sit around, and do nothing, you got to do stuff..I always got to be pissed about everything, because, well, the world\'s not a very \"good\" place becuase of those IDIOTS in the world, like some of the people in the board.

I may treaet people like sh*t, but they need to grow up. Trying to \"stick up\" for their race, group, ettc.....Even if something is true....Or, that is a bad word. Or, you typed something wrong, ha ha.

It\'s old, it\'s sad.

I did think, why do I even post. Than, I figued, hell, if I didn\'t post, or, didn\'t do ANYTHING, that would be WORSE than aruging with someone, because than I\'d have no say in anything. I mean, my purpsoe in this life = 0. So, not trying to change anything for the better would probably leave me useless and depressed.

Bart

Phero Pharaoh

to bad..get over it.

Banned User

Default Re: au contraire, mon ami!

Thankyou, Druid, like I said, I DON\'T POST things that are INCORRECT!

Oh, and I don\'t have time to find the post, but, I\'m not always stressed out.

Most of the time, I\'m either quet, or REALLY confident, sexually that is. Either way..I\'m not usually stressed out, it\'s just, it builds up, and I\'m just tired, too much put on me, feel caged up, and sick of people in general.

Bart

Phero Enthusiast

Whoa man this is alittle touchy to me the things about indians,, ( Like, the thing I said about the Indians. It is TRUE, but yet, someone who\'s INDIAN, has to act like they got to stick up for stuff. ) Every indian tribe is diffrent and not only that but you really need to recheck there back ground and also you should get to know one real well might change your mind as we are not bad people...now stick up for stuff, why not im not like you think i am....do you think im over here snorting crack or drinking my brains out or scalping someone or running around on horse back looking for fights or anything to that matter so please get your facts straight it really iretates me...but if you think we are that bad then come over here and il give ya a nice smile ,, hehehehe!! il just slit your throat from ear to ear and it will look like one big smile... HA HA!!! J/K!!! lol!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

>(Trying to \"stick up\" for their race, group, ettc) oh so thats how you see us as that well hey i got news for you we are all people no matter what and im human well maybe part animal but we are all living breathing human beings!!!!!!!!!!! Me mad nah,, im just gona ride up to you in the middle of the night on my black appy and do something very evil... hehehehehehe!!!!!!! You gota remember you wont here me commin.. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Pharaoh

BWW...don\'t even try to defend our race to this idiot.

Banned User

Now. Look who is on the defensive. Black Widow Woman, Wolfe, please, go back, and re-read my post. I was NOT offending the Indians, in fact, I was giving them CREDIT! And than, out of NOWEHERE! I have you saying, don\'t talk about my group about that, etc.

I said that the world would be a better place without government. Indians lived without government, laws, ownership. Marijuana and alcohol, cocaine, was all legal. However, they probably used LESS than here in the U.S. today where everything is ILLEGAL!

You see, this is giving them CREDIT.

I said, sure, the Indians had crack, and alcohol, but they didn\'t get hammered, or get drunk until they passed out.

The KEY F**CKING WORD IS D I D N \' T!!!

That shows a lot.

This is why I responded with, why do you have to try and stick up? For your race?

I know the answer, you feel special being apart of something. When people TRY to be different, it\'s because they want to feel special.

Listen, just, re-read my post. You had me judged before I even read it! You saw the word Indian, and you AUTOMATICALLY were going to strike back!

Oh, and you, and Wolfe, DON\'T SEEM to be living the life of the Indians, with a computer and everything else. You seem to adhere to goverenment; you must obey laws, etc. I am referring to early times really, tribes without goverenment. I mean, they had chiefs, etc, but basically there were never any laws etc.

I think that after people have advanced and still aren\'t happy they will probably realize that none of that matters and go back to the way of the Indians, etc.

Perhaps, that, or a nuclear war will destroy the technology, and people will be right back to where they started, cave men, Indians after that, etc.

Circle of life thing.

Oh, by the way, what is the Indians that NEVER speak of anything in the future? I remember hearing of them in a history class. They don\'t know what \"future\" tense means.

They believe there is no future because everything is in a circular cycle.

So, stop b*tching at me. Next time I WILL complain about the Indians...I\'m SORRYYY for saying something GOOD about the Indians! Maybe if I complement you again you will metaphorically punch me in the face or something!

Bart

Default Message to Bart

Bart,

In order to have a pleasant exchange of views on this forum, we all have to be considerate of the feelings of others and have to show a certain restraint in our choice of subjects and words. You\'ve got a few things to learn about just how to broach controversial subjects (maybe ANY subject) without irritating or angering others.

If you did put your mind to communications without getting sideways with people, I\'m sure that we would all welcome your opinions.

I\'m sure that you would like to be a more respected member of the forum. We would appreciate your efforts more and think more highly of your character and maturity.

If, instead, you enjoy pissing people off for no good reason, then please go somewhere else. May I suggest here:

http://forum.theatlantic.com/WebX?.2cb4d797

Share some of your opinions with those \"ladies,\" kid.

We would all like to share with you - communications runs both ways - but can only meet you half way, under conditions of civil discourse.

Default Re: Message to Bart

\"I said, sure, the Indians had crack, ...\"

Since everything you post is fact, you might want to fact check this, crack may have been around YOUR whole life, but is only about 20 years old. Too young to have been around for Custer\'s Last Stand

[img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Banned User

I am sorry, \"cocaine\" From what I read, they got if from the tree bark. They would break a piece of, put it ontop the tounge and would be able to stay awake 2-3 days for a long hunt, etc.

See, that\'s what I\'m TALKING ABOUT! Using things they way they are MEANT to be used, only for medicinal. Indians didn\'t have GOVERNEMENT FORCING them to use it that way...They just did. What is wrong with being normal? Something is only not NORMAL when someone puts limits on something.

They also had asprin via white willow bark.

Bart

That\'s a bit better.

However, cocaine comes from the leaves, not the bark.

Ibogaine and yohimbe come from bark but that\'s in Africa so they are not Indians. These things allow a hunter to hunt for 2 or 3 days.

Phero Enthusiast

First place i wasnt getting down on you!! like you couldnt see the smiley faces and they way i was talking..see you miss judge people not me and how i made little jokes..
    As for this >( i know the answer, you feel special being apart of something. When people TRY to be different, it\'s because they want to feel special.)
    i am not special!!!!!!!!!!! nor am i trying to be..... and if i could go back to living the way my ( oh watch out,, people did i would i a heartbeat!!!! ) Atleast back then we didnt have to worry about us dieing from bombs and germ warfare or the neighbor who thinks its cool that another kid gets killed by a drive by shooting, wheres all the wild life, the trees and fresh clean air.. gone because we humans have distroyed it and taken to much from this givin earth that was ment for us to take but in moderation and not to be greedy.. When was the last time you stood in the middle of the woods on a cold winters day and looked into the eyes of a owl that was in the tree infront of you and got a feeling of well being and to feel that all was right in this sad crazy world??????? getting down on you,, NOOOOOO just putting in my 2 cents worth... [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 5

Thread Information