Close

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Enlargement

Phero Pharaoh

Default Re: Oxytocin Release

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Bullshit. PC exercises don\'t \"enlarge\" the penis in any way. I\'ve read too many manuals to believe that. PC exercises are good for stamina (spelling might not be right.) and a couple of other enhancements, but that is all. I bet you even said some [bad word] like that to get attention.

Why don\'t you do everyone a big favor and just shut the f*** up and leave FTR alone? She didn\'t deserve to be talked to the way you did and IMO you owe her an apology. Whether you do it or not will show your true level of maturity.

- Krish

Banned User

I think you can hold your PC muscle almost infinitaly though. Like benching 5#...You can pretty much do it as many times as you want.

Only because I\'ve done that....You can pretty much hold it as long as you want.

Perhaps it\'s just that people are weaker down there due to less sex, etc? I don\'t know...I suppose more bloodflow on a continual basis would keep it strong.

Bart

Default Re: Enlargement

<< If all the drugs were legal, probably 9/10\'s of the people would stop using/ taking them.>>

Bart- you need to see your Dr. to get on some ASAP.

Banned User

Obviously, it seems as Sonny Black has the same measurements, however, like I said, it seems to be good, becausse I\'m only 6 length too.

I\'m not going to argue about something I already know the answer too, lol....That would be \"stupid\".

Also, perhaps it does not increase it DIRECTLY but rather, more bloodflow = more Nitric Oxide = more muscle growth.

I KNOWWWW it doesn\'t increase length. And, that would make sense, because you can\'t make it longer without stretching it out. However, you can increase muscle size. The PC is a MUSCLE! Muscle gets BIGGER! Point blank. I don\'t understand how that WOULDN\'T be right.

Nevetheless...

Bart

Banned User

You\'d be VERY SUPRISED. One of the reaons kids start smoking is because they start early. Very RARELY DO YOU SEE kids START SMOKING when they are over 18. Why is it cool? Because, it\'s not allowed. And so, when you do do it, it makes you apart of another crowd, cool, daring, thrill of doing something you CAN\'T. It\'s very much like an exmploration of the unknown.

You think I am wrong. But, you\'d be AMAZED how many people wouldn\'t smoke if there was nothing COOL to them. The coolness comes from it being outlawed, not allowed, etc.

Not that people wouldn\'t still do it....However, think of the Indians.....Sure, they smoked crack, but they didn\'t go and od and get hammered, and drink alcohol until passing out, and etc.

Bart

Phero Pharaoh

\"I\'m not going to argue about something I already know the answer too, lol....That would be \"stupid\". \"

Interesting, you just did. I guess that makes you stupid then, doesen\'t it? [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

- Krish

Thanks for posting that Krish, I have been very close in the last few days, but I somehow managed to restrain myself. Marv, you are infuriating. You are obviously a very intelligent person, and someone whos knowledge and input is very welcome, but to bottom line it, you left your manners and etiquette behind on your last visit down [bad word] Creak.

You need a reality check. There is no possible way on God\'s Earth that you can be right about everying. Face up to that fact and start listening to others. Its people like you who give moody, agressive, surly teenagers like myself and Krish a bad name.

\"Not that people wouldn\'t still do it....However, think of the Indians.....Sure, they smoked crack, but they didn\'t go and od and get hammered, and drink alcohol until passing out, and etc\"

HUH??

Are you talking about the Native Americans or from the Indian sub contenent, and when?

Maybe it\'s \"\'ROID RAGE\"

That would explain Bart\'s behavior, would it not?

Banned User

You are becoming like a child. Telling you I am not going to argue isn\'t arguing.

Also, I do not really feel as though I need to be mature, immature. I just do whatever. It\'s more of a fact of \"integrity\" as...How dare you call me a lier, and the fact that...I\'m not going to waste time. Your lack of information has nothing to do with me.

In fact...No, I don\'t get girls like you\'d think (actually, I\'m SURE you think low of me, and that I don\'t). Hoewver, I feel confident, in that I will be able to satisy her sexual needs. You not believe me, has nothing to do with that. I do the exercise...I get the benefits simple as that....You do what you want to. However, do not involve me in it.

It\'s the typical....I can\'t jump as high as the black guy...So, I\'m going to try and argue about it and, say, that\'s because of this, that\'s just because of that....

Whether it\'s a good excuse or not, it is one nevetheless.

In fact, I like to rid myself of these excuses.

An example. Was, some dude just today, like 120# and taller than me....Was trying to jump a distance. Did not believe I could do it, being a white male, and close to 200#. I did, however, and beat him by 3 or 4 FEET!

Ditto with pushups done, running.....No excuses.

Same thing in the bed....No excuses...Genetics or not, I\'m GOING to amke up for it.

And, 200 isn\'t really overkill. Because you\'re only FLEXING IT. It doesn\'t feel like too hard to do. So, it can\'t be overtraining. I can tell....I use instincts most of the time, lifting and things. They have worked thus far.

Bart

<<That would explain Bart\'s behavior, would it not?>>

That makes sense, however it is really sad.

Banned User

Listen, I said I was 6 around, Krish siad, I am not. Clearly I am. I said, I\'m not going to argue about something.

Actually, my religious believes vary GREATLY than yours. And, no, I am not always right, however, before I post something, I post the correct in the post. I don\'t post wrong. Easy as that...Don\'t post somethign incorrect.

Bart

Phero Pharaoh

Heres a quarter - call me and remind me to care.

- Krish

Banned User

Well, I have been gaining muscle lately...And, more angry.

However, I think it\'s a good thing. I can now change things rather than sit back.

You don\'t EVEN want to hear what I think about the President. Oh, and the Flroida School System, and the school board, and our Principal...Oh, you don\'t even know.

I get the urge to CHANGE things...I see people being so STUPID...I can\'t believe how STUPID people are. Not that they don\'t/didn\'t make A\'s and things in school, but rather because they only know how to learn by rote, and regurgitate. That is NOT what should be considered \"intelligence\". My computer can do that.

Bart

**DONOTDELETE**

\'Roid rage is good, that\'s a good bet. Sometimes I\'m convinced that\'s what it is ... sometimes I\'d put all my money on \"dropped on his head as a baby.\" Hard to tell about these things.

Banned User

And just look at how many posts have been put. I can put an impact on people\'s feelings, one way or another. People don\'t like to change. The only way to change somoene\'s belief, right or wrong, is through emotions. SIMPLE as that!

Oh, and your petty insults do not work on me....You say, roid rage, etc. However, in real life (outisde of teh Internet) not only am I stronger, bigger, faster than you, but I am more intelling, I can think quicker, and you are very inferoir to me. So, you and your d*mned quote is just plain retarded. You can take your statement and shove it up your ass!

Bart

Phero Pharaoh

LOL

**DONOTDELETE**

Go back to grade school and learn how to spell Bart then call us inferior.

Banned User

Your thoughts differe from mine, you believe what you think is right because you have an emotional attachemtn to it. I will not convince you. This is great and all, however, I think people know the truth; they just put the sheet over their eyes.

Like I said though, it has nothing to do with you. What you believe won\'t effect me. Your ignorance is your own undoing.

lol

You know, I heard someone say something a while ago...And, I think it holds true.

\"Your laugh because I am different; I laugh because you all are all the same.\"

Very good....

Bart

**DONOTDELETE**

He\'s more intelling and he can think quicker.

You\'re probably just jealous.

Phero Pharaoh

LMAO. Exactly what I wanted to say!

- Krish

Banned User

Trust me, with ALL OF WHAT I DON\'T GET! I CLEARLY deserve the make up I get that this person DOES NOT HAVE! I think it\'s more like....If you don\'t get one thing you\'re good at another....

I find it hard to be jealous of someone online.

Bart

Phero Pharaoh

\"At least in theory. If it is a fact, it is a fact. Plain and simple. There is little use in arguing with my information! \"

Sorry,,BUT theory is theory and facts are facts, the two or NOT one and the same nor are they interchangable.

**DONOTDELETE**

\"Trust me, with ALL OF WHAT I DON\'T GET! I CLEARLY deserve the make up I get that this person DOES NOT HAVE!\"

What the H*ll did you just say?

**DONOTDELETE**

He deserves all the makeup he can get, apparently. I didn\'t know he went that way, did you guys?

Phero Pharaoh

DING DONG
    AVON calling

Phero Pro

Makes you wonder, doesn\'t it? Just might explain a lot of things~

At any rate, the device has yet to be invented that can measure my indifference to how intelling he is, or that he considers me inferoir.

[b]LMFAO!!

**DONOTDELETE**

Well back to the real topic Enlargement..

---------
    TBiRD
    ---------
    Working with \"stretching\" and \"milking\" techniques will not result in any kind of growth. It will just make your organ a little healthier , through increased blood circulation / blood flow...again resulting in quicker / harder / longer stiff-on\'s.

This is completely false information I\'ve been using the Milking techniques (jelqing) for 8 months already and i\'ve added 2 extra inches to my \"Unit\" it\'s not really that difficult one day i just said what the heck and payed for the http://www.morepenis.com guide, But you have to be careful when jelqing it is possible to put to much strain on your Unit and cause damage to the blood vessels and you wont ever be able to get an erection again.

I think there is another member here thats used the Jelqing techniques before and has a really big \"Unit\" I think I read it in a past Enlargement thread.

Phero Pro

Alright!!!! Just WHO was supposed to watch Bart today?!

Phero Pharaoh

they stepped out to play in traffic

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information