Close

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Enlargement

Banned User

Default Re: Enlargement

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I\'m suprised noone has mentioned it. And, I do believe that girl is much more important. As a lot of girls supposedly complain about going too deep ANYWAY!

Anyway, I\'m suprised noone has mentioned PC flexes. The repeated flexing and relaxing of the Pycocogygeus muslce. It is an ACTUAL muscle. And it will make you wider and you\'ll be able to hold out longer.

Last time I checked, stretching won\'t do antyhing but stretch it, and that would still take away girth.

And pumps do nothing more than increase the amount of blood that can go in there. You can cause permanent damage. And, even if it does work, and get no damage, it would probably sacrifice density.

The only real way is to increase the muscle size.

PC flexes are the ONLY way to do that.

Bart

Got to agree with you Bart, girth is more important. I too find that with many women, it\'s easy to be too long - or so go the complaints I get.

With girth, the vagina loves to be stretched, as in childbirth. The more stretching, the more oxytocin released and the more lovey-dovey feelings she\'ll have for you.

Having said this, I\'m sure the women will chime it telling me I\'m all wrong - DON\'T believe them! I am a skilled and experienced operator and I know what works on \'em.

**DONOTDELETE**

Your theories on oxytocin being released by stretching of the vagina I would really like to see some back-up for, and an explanation of what causes it, then, to be released in men, because it is. I don\'t buy the stretching of the vagina thing. You state it as though it were fact. I think it\'s a theory of yours. And maybe it\'s true. I\'d just like to see some evidence. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Banned User

Well, Whitehall, you also have to remember that the more stretched out the genetilia also, the more sensitive it is.

Bart

Banned User

Be released in men? Last time I checked, without excessive steroids men tdon\'t produce milk...

Look it up...Dictionary..

Causes release of milk and other femanine hormones.

Bart

Phero Pro

I don\'t have experience regarding the chemical names & such. I did have this one girlfriend who was so sensitive she knew when my girth increased during intercourse, I guess it does that soon before ejaculation, it really turned her on & everytime we made love she would tell me when it happened, I\'d be oblivious other then the fact that I knew I was getting turned on & I\'d be cuming soon thereafter (not because she signalled it to me - she wouldn\'t have to tell me!). She also demanded I never wore condoms so she could feel the texture of my firm erect penis. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Bart, do a search on google. Oxytocin is not milk, has nothing to do with milk. It\'s the \"love\" chemical. It is released in men and in women. It makes the high we feel when we\'re in love.

Default Oxytocin Release

Red,

Since I can\'t be there to offer a practical demonstration, google \"fisting\"

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Oxytocin Release

[img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I will; while I\'m at it, tell me what produces oxytocin in men? Will that also be under \"fisting\"?

In men - Ejaculation and maybe nipple tweaking. Other than that, I don\'t know. Men are more into vasopressin.

**DONOTDELETE**

Send me a link - there\'s too much baloney to wade through. Oxytocin release is not dependent on physical actions.

But you and I can talk about it when you have time rather than pull the thread off track.

Phero Dude

I\'m not complaining.

Would empathogens like 4-bromo-2,5-dimethoxyphenethylamine and 3,4-methylenedioxy-methamphetamine create the same oxytocin action?

**DONOTDELETE**

If the guy\'s wide enough. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Aight lets collect some info on the PC Muscle thing.....

Is there any DOCTOR APPROVED method of training it.....
    some sites suggest flexing it daily and for hours -
    Wich I consider bullshit - If its a muscle than it has to be trained this way : 1 day of lexing , one day of resting to ensure proper regeneration. If u do it to much u will have overtraining and the muscle will do the opposite = shrink !

So plz post some studys or approved information on the PC muscle training method....not some mumbojumbo somebuddy told yah ! aight [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Btw if u can\'t find ur PC muscle : Stop urine flow a couple of times while urinating - Vuola , you just did it using the infamous PC muscle , congratz ! Also moving ur penis up and down without the use of hands or some pelvis action is done by the pC muscle.....LOL , its just a little up and the down happens when u release the flex - don\'t get me wrong on this one

Banned User

Default Re: Enlargement *DELETED*

Post deleted by Bruce

Banned User

Default Re: Enlargement *DELETED*

Post deleted by Bruce

\"Would empathogens like 4-bromo-2,5-dimethoxyphenethylamine and 3,4-methylenedioxy-methamphetamine create the same oxytocin action? \"

These things work through dopamine release while oxytocin also causes dopamine release but, no, these chemicals do not directly, in so far as I know, release oxytocin. But it is an idea with possibility - wonder if any one has done the experiments?

Banned User

This is the same principal as saying, \"Please contact your doctor before starting any exercise regimine.\" Sh*t...

Let\'s see....

I usually do them 5 days a week....200 flexes a day...I try and make sure it\'s long out...Ie, 2 seconds on, 2 off, or more..2-4 really. 200...And rest on the weekends.

I got it up to 6 inches around now. Which, for me, is VERYYYY good comparing that\'s the same as the width. Not too shabby.

Average sizze is like 5 1/4 or something like that ....And most men go TOO DEEP. Length doesn\'t matter. It\'s just something someone says they have that you don\'t....Something to brag about that\'s not there. It\'s all in the width.

Even if there is nothing to do with the hormonal response (which there IS) it stretches it out, this creates an amplified sexual response to the stimulus. If it\'s stretched out everything is going to be amplified.

Also, even without the hormones, being stretched out would give a sense of something more there. More of a point.

In fact, some women even have guys pee inside them because they need to feel something inside them. I suppose this would be somewhat of an evolutionary response.

Bart

Banned User

Another way to prove Oxytocin levels increase would be the hardening of the women\'s nipples due to it.

Bart

Phero Pro

A cold breeze hitting a threadbare t-shirt produces Oxytocin?

Phero Enthusiast

> SHUT YOUR D*** MOUTH! So, like I said, shut your trap next time.
    LMFAO!!!!! You just really crack me up sometimes...hehehehehehehehehehehe!!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Bart, you know what? I\'m real sick of your mouth and I\'m through defending you. If you do a google search, one of the first things you come up with is a link \"Oxytocin: the hormone of love.\" Another is \"Oxytocin: the touch hormone.\" Read www.oxytocin.org/oxytoc. It doesn\'t happen because of \"vaginal stretching.\" It happens from the pleasure of touch and from orgasm. In both men and women.I\'d appreciate it if you wouldn\'t talk to me like that again. I don\'t like it and it makes me lose respect for you.

Phero Dude

Dude u can\'t be serious about that ?!

\"I usually do them 5 days a week....200 flexes a day...I try and make sure it\'s long out...Ie, 2 seconds on, 2 off, or more..2-4 really. 200...And rest on the weekends. \"

Ask any bodybuilder or anybody with the smallest amount of knowlege on muscle growth. Training a muscle each day = Overtraining. Atleast u rest on the weekends.

\"I got it up to 6 inches around now. Which, for me, is VERYYYY good comparing that\'s the same as the width. Not too shabby. \"

Correct me if I\'m wrong , but are u trying to tell , that u increased the girth of your penis through PC muscle training ?
    Thats absolutely bullshit , Pc training will not increase size/girth whatever....It will make alot of other good things ( last longer , better harder orgasms) But it will not increase the girth.

+ Are u trying to tell that ur penis is actually 6 inches wide ?
    Muahahah that would be an elephants member , but not a human one ! Cut the crap.... Maybe u just mistyped....

Ok back to the PC muscle thingy :

Look what I found :

http://www.free-enlargement-info.com/pc_muscle.htm

Kind of a guide how to work ur way up to be a kegel master...
    But again lacks quality , as it suggests to train the muscle daily......

+ Read this too ... Interesting stuff :

http://www.free-enlargement-info.com/enlargement.htm

I like the advantages and disadvantages thingy.....so true !

Phero Pro

I think some of mike mentzer\'s (a champion bodybuilder from the late 70\'s/early 80\'s and a pretty smart person -- not just some big meat head body builder) philosphy is probably in order. You need to figure out the proper amount of stress for a target muscle -- not more than enough or too little but the proper amount. According to him when working out (with weights -- but I think it can be generalized to other forms of stress) you stress a muscle to failure, then let it recurpatrate -- which can take several days -- and do it again. This will develope the muscle with the least amount of time involved and little or no wasted effort. So I would guess this -- Squeeze and hold your PC for as long as you can -- till you can\'t no more. Time it to track progress. Start off with say doing this once a day every day of the week. then if you are not making progress after say 1 week (ie your time is not incresing) then YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE DOING TOO MUCH, NOT TOO LITTLE. So go to once every two days. etc. until you find the optium amount.

I am no expert but this is just a guess.

Phero Dude

its probably true that women prefer girth to length....i measure 6 inches in girth and 8 and a half inches in length and while girls always tell me the thickness feels great....some women, including my present girlfriend tell me its just too long and creates too much pressure inside her when I go all the way in...just my 2 cents

8.5\" in length???? Can you prove it? [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img][img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

unless youre anywhere in Texas i dont see how...ill try and think of something though just for you....ill keep in touch thru pm\'s babe

Banned User

First. I have no reason to lie. Good genetics and working the muscle produces results, it\'s a simple as that...

WRONG! The inventor if the pc flexes was Dr. Keggle. He states OTHERWISE MY FRIEND! Plus, if you see it getting wider, that is a BITTTTT of an INDICATION! You are JUSTL ike FTR, you argue becuase you want to be right. Well, you\'re NOT.

What did I tell her, huh? I said, I never post without making sure something is correct. At least in theory. If it is a fact, it is a fact. Plain and simple. There is little use in arguing with my information!

Bart

Banned User

By the way, because they call them Kegell exercises or whatever does not mean that they have information from the good Dr. Himself.

It does increase girth. Simple as that. Also holding out longer, and increased blood flow.

Bart

Banned User

The reason you will find that...Is because, they are trying to SELL SOMETHING! I get everything from a DICTIONARY, and ENCYCOLOPEDIA! Not some site on the internet with false infromation.

You don\'t know what you are talking about. Dictionary beats an \"internet site\" every time. lol

By the way, I don\'t need anyone to stick up for me. What the hell are the people on the board REALLY going to do, because I UPSET THEM...The only way you can upset someone with words is if they allow it.

I think cusswords should be regular words, noone would be affended. If all the drugs were legal, probably 9/10\'s of the people would stop using/ taking them.

It wouldn\'t be TABOO anymore.

So, just shut up, stop arguing with what I say, because I look it up PROPERLY, not a damned false informationized site.

Bart

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread Information