Close

Journeyman

Default Controlling pheromone signature

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Controlling pheromone signature and choosing your ammo.

Male pheromones primarily are 16-androstenes, 5alpha reduced (related to DHT/androgen).
    Now knowing the position of current marketed pheromones we can look at the nutrition/pheromone signature connection.

Currently the theory on ratio of None to Nol(3alpha or 3beta) is based upon 2 things conversion from their precursors by bacteria, and the amounts of their 5alpha metabolite precursors produced. These precursors can be produced from any Cholesterol based steroid(seen it done from pregnenolone, dhea, andro, test etc.)

From observations on work I have done(unrelated to current research), I have noticed that while utilizing DHT Precursors there is an increased Alpha male effect. As well as none reaction(older women becoming more sexual(even younger women at a point(they seem to be more shy about embracing their sexual nature)) Theory is that utilizing DHT precursors shifts more production to the none side of pheromone precursors. Now I have also noticed this effect utilizing anti-aromatase products, however not as pronounced as the DHT precrusors. What does this all mean? That there is most like a direct correlation between Androgen to Estrogen Ratio, androgen levels, and Androstenone to Androstenol ratio.

Now for androsterone, androsterone is primarily found in excretion as compared to none/nol. Which leads me to believe that it gives off more of the \"territorial\" signal.

Territorial :land or sea, which is considered as belonging to or connected with a particular country or person.
    In relation to male animals urinating to mark territory, Including on their female mates. I believe it also leaves the sense of Protected, safe emotion to women. Most studies show that it is produced in larger amount from testosterone(but still 5alpha reduced).

The key to understanding your signature is first knowing your body. are you athletic, average, or overweight.
    Athletic would mean more on the healthy side(with more muscle than average), higher androgen levels, and a better androgen to estrogen ratio. leading you more towards the -none side. Average would put you in the middle, and balanced. Overweight might lean you more towards the -Nol side. (adipose tissue is a source of aromatase, more adipose more aromatase, more aromatase less Test, Less Test = less circulating DHT, less DHT less -none(-nol although also produced from the DHT metabolite, also seems to shift more to other steroid precursors like DHEA/S.)

At this point in the theory, if you change your physical appearance(by reducing adipose tissue, reducing aromatase, to increase your level of androgens) you essentially could shift your signature more towards average. If you go all the way, with higher than the average test you can lean towards more none.

Or by shifting androgen/estrogen ratios via DHT precursors

At this point you can start to check of boxes in a charts of your characteristics to help you find what items you should be using and in what ratios.

Next is psychological observation. Although all women will have different responses, you might be able to track a more general response. This might give insight into what pheromones women might be sensing on the first impression.

For example, some women WILL not talk to me. They are afraid to look in my eyes, they tend to stare at specific parts of my body(just like men tend to stare at specific parts of a woman\'s anatomy). They also give cues of sexual attraction(looking me up and down(mirrors can come in handy when they walk by you). For some reason pregnant women ask me to walk them to their cars(again this is a statement that I make them feel protected, I\'m an alpha male booyah). These are just a few examples of heavy none/nol ratios, and some -rone present. Probably a product like SOE, or from what I have read WAGG would better suit me than TE, NPA, or PI. Although, using a little -none to increase sexual response in contrast may not be a bad mix(but in Low Low amounts).

(TE in 2-3 sprays can be an OD for me(another good cue of where your -none levels are).

Use unscented soaps. and wear jeans. Now go have some fun guys.

Women, [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] ask and I\'ll try to find more info for you, and post on the womens board.

Mike

Default Re: Controlling pheromone signature

Any info. on DHT precursors, while your at it?

Any why wear jeans? I do, but...why?

Thanks for the info, great post.

Journeyman

current on market DHT precurosrs are
    5alpha-androstan-3alpha,17beta-diol(3alpha from molecular nutrition)
    5alpha-androstan-3beta, 17beta-diol(aka 5AA converts at a much lower level to DHT
    5alpha-androstanedione(viratase from molecular, not near the level of the above diol versions).

I really should be careful with calling these precursors, they are more metabolite/precursors(because they are metabolites that can move backwards to DHT)

You really have to be careful with items like these, they are wonderful, but remember these are androgen precursors. As such use of any prohormones should be cleared through a doctor. These items are DEFINATELY no exception. Also if you take pills (dhea, andro, DHT prohormones etc) you should already be utilizing milk thistle to protect your liver. There is little talk about this, but better safe than sorry(also clear this with doctor to avoid any herbal allergies). Posibility of hair loss, or prostate problems could result from the usage of prohormones. <gotta CmyA>

Mike

**DONOTDELETE**

Why jeans?

You\'ve said two things that are what my guy does. All unscented products (he uses Dove unscented too btw) and he wears jeans.

Something\'s up. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Journeyman

ok I forgot to respond on jeans.
    Although I joke about it, from what I noticed women gravtiate their eyes on 3 spots. Shoulders, Rump, Crotch(although some are very very very subtle about it, some are blatantly obvious about it(maybe its just me on this area, but it is what I have noticed).

When I wear more revealing shirts Biceps.....I had a girl hanging from my right arm one time....it was kinda cute....but those appear to be the three hot spots women(either conciously or subconciously notice)

as for Dove unscented, out of all soaps I have used this masks natural pheromones the least.

Fulltiltredhead: Might I suggest an iron chastity belt for your male? just kiddin
    Mike

**DONOTDELETE**

So, jeans because they look good. Right. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Journeyman

Well, form fitting, and snug in all the right places......yuck, I hate jeans, but darnit they just work.

**DONOTDELETE**

You bet.

Phero Enthusiast

I got a long time very close sweet and loveable friend his name happens to be Mike and he hates wearing jeans let alone tight clothes, hhhhmmmm I wonder,, hehehe!! anyways i always gravitate towards his deep beautiful penatrating eyes and his pierced tounge,, makes me melt everytime.... [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Yes there are certian areas that i do look at... and if he was to put on mones, wow i would be getting myself in trouble as i would have to rape that man over and over and over again... [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Journeyman

How I wish that mike was me...over and over and over :-p

**DONOTDELETE**

Re the iron chastity belt - don\'t tempt me. Although sometimes it\'s good for him to go out and sample. He always comes back, so that tells me something. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Journeyman

I have a close friend who works for everlast if you are intrested?

**DONOTDELETE**

What\'s everlast? Search says galvanized metal products and punching bags. Um. Mike. No, nevermind. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Enlightened One

MAL you havnet covered androstadienone. (a1) ask bruce or do a forum search for the link.

Journeyman

actually I left it off, I re-wrote that bit 6 times before completing it. Actually everybody missed one, there is a -nol and a -one version of androstadien(nol)(one). These are precursors and I believe that they are not as effective as their counterparts(androstenone/androstenol). When the bacteria on our skin comes in contact to androstadienone you get androstenone(this is the precursor I initially referred to), when androstadienol comes in contact it also converts to its counterpart (3alpha isomer of androstenol AND 3beta isomer of androstenol). Currently the patent is being held by UPenn. However I might have an idea how to make small amounts work, but I would need to find a company to go with the idea.
    So as for using them, any effects may not be attributable to their current forms, but due to the reaction with bacteria instead. IF they do exert some pheromone effects, than cost and effectiveness come into play.

Wow, there is some intresting stuff on the horizon of medicine if this company pulls it off.
    Pherin Pharmaceuticals is workin Vomeropherins(much like a1/a-nol) but different in structure for treatment of Social Anxiety disorders/PMS/Depression/decreased appetite. I hope it works. The ones being used however are not A1/A-Nol

Mike

Phero Pharaoh

This is good.
    It\'s good to know more about the chemistry aspect with these things. I seem to have more success when I wear -nol on my clothes rather than skin.
    My most successful times have been wearing -nol on clothes and -none in heat/sweat areas (for me in small amounts)

To me it sounds like a persons chemistry (for some people) can just about rule out using them on the skin anywhere whatsoever???

I seem to have more success when I wear -nol on my clothes rather than skin.
    My most successful times have been wearing -nol on clothes and -none in heat/sweat areas (for me in small amounts) >>>>

great observation.....i will look at that

Phero Pharaoh

\"To me it sounds like a persons chemistry (for some people) can just about rule out using them on the skin anywhere whatsoever??? \"

that is a million dollar question that even a intense study might not be able to answer considering each and every person has a unique scent pattern

since people have had a lot of trouble getting none out of their clothes, i don\'t think i want that stuff on mine, period.

Phero Pharaoh

Nahhhhh. There\'s always a way. They just haven\'t tried the right stuff.

Phero Pharaoh

bjf,
    Watch out for stains. The first time I put Lure on my t-shirt and noticed later in the night that there were obvious stains where I put it. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    Been putting on insides of colar etc. Saturday night I dabbed it on to the \'washing instructions tag\' on my tie. Try things like that.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Mal, if you pm me I might be able to link you with a prospective company, who I happen to be talking to about a speculative product. They seem open to things on face value.

Thread Information