Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Do pheros lose potency?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Well, I surely dont have any other thing to check about why pheros dont work on me. Do pheros lose potency while being shipped? Say in a cargo postal plane after a certain altitude, do they lose their effectiveness. Hush! Dont laugh! Its serious business here.. I dont have any other explanation about half a dozen of pheros which never ever worked on me since 3 years. I am 20 now, I know how pheros work and dont work. I do notice responses and I am not a boor towards girls and I know that these pheros dont work specifically on me because of something strange. Neither -nol NOR -none products (of different concentrations).

-PI/m
    -TE
    -NPA
    -SOE
    -Athena 10X (hoax though)
    -Contact18
    -Datemate2000

have been experimented throughout a 3 year span on different social environments and unfortunately none of them did what they promised. This requires some expert advice as this is not a question that can be answered by a simple \"check your mood\" kind of reply. There is a technical flaw and I seek serious expert assistance on this.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Default Re: Do pheros lose potency?

You havent tried AE, although I hate to say it.

On the skin, pheros are modified by aerobic bacteria. Maybe your skin bacteria has something weird going on. You could try pro biotics supplements, daily odorless garlic, sandalwood soap, etc., making sure to wash all the pheros off. You could try a fiber cleanse too (Michael\'s Tri-cleanse is the best product I know of). You could test yourself to see if you are stomach-hydrochloric acid deficient (HCl affects bacteria composition of your body.). These are all things to help balance your bacteria.

Maybe stop pheros for a while, too. Then try them on your clothes instead, to rule out a skin bacteria problem.

Do you have any noticeable health conditions (especially anything related to glands/organs/skin/intestines/stomach)? Do you ever get feedback on body odor?

You could get hormone levels tested. (useful anyway if you are considering taking pro-hormone supplements)

Or, you could say \"screw it\", and experiment with aphrodisiac essential oils like sandalwood, pachouli, jasmine, etc.

**DONOTDELETE**

A long shot, but could there be some confusion as to the term \"works.\" What results exactly were you expecting?

**DONOTDELETE**

Any kind of subtle positive or negative change in the behaviour or well, I have been a member of the list for about a year and I expect any kind of responses that other phero users have come up with... I say negative because I havent even experienced any negative responses so that I could understand pheros are working in some way on me. It really doesnt matter whether I wear pheros or not. Dr by the way I went to a dermatologist before to chech this specifically; whether I had something weird going on on my skin that can block pheros\' effectiveness. Result was negative. Ph values are quite normal and I dont have any kind of permanent illness to effect pheros. It is something else unforunately; but thanks

Journeyman

To add something of note to this.
    First let me start out with the fact that I already give off a good phero signature. I bought a bottle of TE 1 year ago...I have not ended the bottle yet, I started using it again. One spray on the chest(not clothing). I am getting much more sexual advances now than 1 week ago. Let\'s just say I ended up with a woman from work in my car for some heavy petting, that knowing her for such awhile is out of the norm. Completely turned about, also more women are reacting in a sexual nature. The one from the car has been the most fun so far though. So 1 year old bottle, and it still maintains an odor, and may have increased my effectiveness [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Mike

Phero Pro

Mike, how did the TE work for you when you first started using it? What reason made you suddenly start using it again? Or have you been using it off and on and just now are getting sexual hits?

Journeyman

I had increased responses, but I had more Od\'n responses 2-3 sprays so I stopped.....I am now in a situation to truley test it. I work in a company with 287 women to 125 males. Good testing grounds for pheromones. Before I was in a private corner office for a company that was predominantly male, in a state that the female to male ratio is the equivalent of 1 every 20 miles.

Phero Pro

How is the male reaction to you? Have you noticed any subtle or major changes?

Journeyman

Well let\'s just say my opinion holds a lot of weight.. However, it has always been that way.

Mike

Phero Pharaoh

try dapping it rather than spraying it..OD seem to be a matter of course with those using the sprayer.(even 1 spray is close to a OD)

Phero Pro

Mike, do you wear a cover scent after you apply TE?

Journeyman

Yup, Usually I go with versace green jeans, its light and seems to go over well

**DONOTDELETE**

Well do you mean that as you grow older, pheros start to work?

**DONOTDELETE**

So do you really think pheromones work with the odds of men to women ratio?

Journeyman

I am not really sure of your question....if you mean the way older women respond? its because of symptoms of menopause (women\'s libido is (like ours) tied into the relationship of Test to estrogen). Test in women is a major libido enhancer(as well as broad shoulders and facial hair enhancer).

Mike

Journeyman

Well, its hard to answer. If you are in better shape than the other men in a group, then your odds are already better(more physcial attractiveness and more potent pheromones). If you enhance your pheromone signature(balance not excess), then your odds go up. If you practice communication skills(talking and writing) then your odds shoot up more, and if you work on listening skills your almost there. Finally if you have a good career, make decent cash and have the above women fawn over you.

Its so many variables, as I said in another post. Its a collection of traits, and love is 2 parts psychology, and 2 parts ether(or spiritual if you will). Remember pheromones although are chemical exert a behavioral reaction. (see behavioral endocrinology : this is truley the next phase of psychiatry/psychology in my opinion)

Mike

Phero Dude

very very interesting

Thread Information