Close

Journeyman

Default Nandralone Pheromones - Please Read

visit-red-300x50PNG
    A couple posts back someone brought up the question of pheromones produced from nandrolone. Well, I have completed my research on these compounds(there are more than one).

I would avoide these like the plague.

Most if not all pheromone derivatives of Nandrolone have no effects on the female species. All effects are on men, and all are negative(decreased LH pulsatility, Decreased LHRH, Decreased Test). What does all this mean? Well for ladies it might be a potent anti-stalker spray. IF you want to depress the heck out of a guy. Or, For men as an anti-fertility drug. Which I believe is probably what most Pharmaceutical companies are going to utilize these for.

I will say that I have tracked down a few alternates to A-One, A-Nol. Mostly different isomers, however it appears that most of these androstadien class compounds effects are delivered intranasally(binding to steroid ligand receptors in the nose(key to a lock)).

Mike

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Nandralone Pheromones - Please Read

Thanks...
    Links to your research would be appreciated.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Yes. You can post the research in the References thread (recent, by me) if you want to be most helpful.

Incidentally, the lock and key model has been recently challenge by someone who says how a molecule vibrates determines its smell rather than it\'s shape. Somewhere I posted a link, I think in one of the WAGG threads.

Journeyman

Most of the research I saw was from Pherin Pharmaceuticals on 19-norsteroids for use as a LH depressant in males. As stated in their patents.

Yes, how something smells is related to the vibration of the molecules.Flat out all senses are frequency based senses. However, seeing that steroids can be delivered intrasally and activate their component androgen receptors, it is theoretically possible that the same holds true for pheromones. In this case its conjecture, it hasn\'t been tested.

Mike

**DONOTDELETE**

This makes perfect sense because nondralone shuts down your test production, so it would make sense that you will not be producing any none while taking nondralone. Most people avoid taking nandrolone by itself in the first place. Most people like to combine nandralone with testosterone. Some People who take nondralone by itself often state that men tend to treat them with more respect and seem friendlier towards them. I think that nondralone by itself does have an effect on men, but little effect on women. But When men take nondralone with testosterone combined, it tends to have an effect on men and women. This combo gives you More sexual hits from women and men will be friedlier towards you as well. That\'s what people who take the 2 together have told me according to their experiences.

Journeyman

Well thats half right. Nortestosterone and testosterone do shut down test production. The reason is that both aromatize to estrogen, only nandalone can\'t convert to DHT. Estrogen in turn tells the hypothalamus to shut down, but then there is the secondary feedback systems that I have been researching the past 2 years.

What I wonder is how the use of vet steroids effects pheromone signatures. You know Trenbolone, Stanzolol etc.

Mike

Phero Dude

stanozolol raises DHT quite alot in a person....maybe it raises none output as well??

Thread Information