Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Rogue Male / SoE Gel Packs

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I just finished placing an order of the Rogue Male/SoE combo...I haven\'t seen anybody post anything about that combo lately. What kind of mixes do you guys recommend with Rogue Male, SoE and NPA? Any ratios in particular that have worked in the past? I don\'t want to overdose in none.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Rogue Male / SoE Gel Packs

I tried the RM SoE combo yesterday. From what I noticed one girl seemed to react positively. I\'m still not convinced 100% so I going to keep experimenting. I\'ll post my future findings.

Phero Pro

Try SMD#1 which is SOE:RM 7:3. I\'ve had very good results from it. Goto my thread on my last Swing dance camp trip between Christmas and New Years.

**DONOTDELETE**

Well I got my order of Rogue Male/SoE gel packets today in the mail right before i was heading to work. Which is great! I decided to mix about 2 dabs of SoE gel with my regular hair gel. Once i got to work before i entered, i put two dabs of Rogue Male on my neck and behind ears. I noticed A HUGE difference in today\'s environment at work. The results were way better than just JB#1.

I was eating and i saw a 12 year old girl staring at me while i was eating. I seen her before but this is the first time she was DIHL\'in. The manager then approached me and was very chatty and she wanted me to start work 15 minutes earlier so i went along. Before that, the girl that was DIHL\'in earlier was hanging out with one of my co-workers while she was taking a break. I joined them and i started talking to both of them. They were both very talkative. Once i got to work my co-worker, a phillipine, was friendlier than usual and very playful. She basically was hanging out with me the entire night just asking me what the time was and wanting to talk. Another one of my co-workers, a white 17 year old girl, kept talking to me a little bit too much even when I was giving her signals that i needed to work and she still kept talking to me it\'s like if she wanted to talk for hours. I finally got her to stop and she went back to work. Later on that night, this mexican girl with a black jacket walks into the buffet, and i looked at her, we locked eyes and were just staring at each other for about 30 seconds. Finally, i walk away and go talk to my co-worker. Later on at night, this girl that i saw was just DHIL\'in all the way for a few minutes and all her friends around her were looking at me too. I told my phillipine co-worker that these girls were staring at me, especially the one with the black jacket (mexican) and she looked over and told me that according to what she saw it looked as if I was the only person in the whole restaurant to that girl. I then was asked to approach her group and ask them if they wanted any more food from the bar (they were the last group of the day) and when i went up to ask them the simple question I had the feeling that she wanted me to ask her for her number, but i respected the fact that I was at work and didn\'t want to mix pleasure in the workplace. Then, the phillipine girl wanted me to give her a ride home (she has never asked for a ride home) and she was willing to wait an extra hour and help me clean the dessert bar even when she was clocked out!

I didn\'t expect all of this to happen with a little bit of Rogue Male and SoE but i think i finally found a near perfect mix for my body. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Anybody try using that Musk Oil with nol? And what do you mix it with??

Phero Pro

Zebo4,

Yup! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] A little bit of RM (2-4 dabs) goes a very long way.

Journeyman

I was wondering how much RM do you recomend for a 17/m (Im african american if it matters) I weight 175lbs not built kinda thin.

**DONOTDELETE**

Probably 2-3 dabs I weigh around 125-130 and i put on 2 dabs

Journeyman

Did you get any good hits
    with it

Phero Dude

I had very similar experiences with 1 lil drop of PI and 1/3 of the Soe Gel pack when I went clubbing last friday. Lots of stares from strangers , girls trying real hard to get in my line of sight...(There was one girl that followed me around the club and only stopped to dance infront of me...not too close but near enough to give me lots of stares.)
    By that time I was like : [*putting finger next to chin*] Muahahahaha - I can have any girl , so why take the first that is chasing me [maybe a 6-7]. There were quite a few 10\'s so I decided to dance some more and look what else happens.

However , I couldn\'t handle the pheromone power [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
    Eventhough I got looks from many good looking girls , I kept thinking to my [stupid] self - \"nah not this girl, wait for a better looking one.\"

Btw I was drinking too much Smirnoff and at some point the Fun suddenly stopped [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
    - I couldn\'t see the girls faces too well , felt ashamed for being drunk , and decided not to approach any girl at all in order to be sure that nothing would surprise/shock me in the morning [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Anyways - The next day I decided to never drink alkohol and use pheros at the same time , because its not worth it.
    [Instead of getting laid , I got drunk and woke up alone *cursing* the [bad word] out of me for being so dumb that night]

Good thing is : I learned from this experience and I finally have a very good phero combo for me without OD risk like the sex-strap [I\'ve been sucessfull with the sex-strap too , but not as successfull as with PI+Soe - SexStrap is just to high OD Risk]

Btw , would anybody suggest using more than 1/3 ? maybe 1/2 or the full Soe gel pack ? Will there be OD risk...

1 drop of PI was already enough to get stares from far away.
    It was a very lil drop though [from PI\'s own dropper] I think it would equal 2-3 dabs with my finger. I think It would work on me with even less than a drop, maybe 1/2 drop. I\'m 20 / 1,94cm / *build like a shithouse* [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] / better looks than a shithouse though [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Aight , just my 2 Kopejki - I will post other interesting results from PI standalone on 2 of my Handball teams. [All high testo - very alpha - very muscular men - with age range from 18 - 35...]

Oh btw , smoking WeeD and using pheros is bullshit too...not worth the money

Thread Information